NSV

Ray Miller

Guest
I went to a customer site yesterday. The lady on reception got me to
sign in and then gasped. "You're Ray - my god you've lost weight!".
Apparently she hadn't recognised me. The last time she saw me was
about 2 years ago. She was astonished. I smiled all day :)

Ray
--
rmnsuk
273/202/182

That's great Ray!!

Did you find yourself floating on a cloud while you smiled all day? I would hope you did.

Julie

news:[email protected]...

ray miller wrote:
> I went to a customer site yesterday. The lady on reception got me to sign in and then gasped.
> "You're Ray - my god you've lost weight!". Apparently she hadn't recognised me. The last time she
> saw me was about 2 years ago. She was astonished. I smiled all day :)
>
> Ray

What a great lift for a day!! What a great NSV!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

how great that must have made you feel, good for you, Lee
ray miller <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I went to a customer site yesterday. The lady on reception got me to sign in and then gasped.
> "You're Ray - my god you've lost weight!". Apparently she hadn't recognised me. The last time she
> saw me was about 2 years ago. She was astonished. I smiled all day :)
>
> Ray
> --
> rmnsuk
> 273/202/182

Now I'm smiling.

It's moments like these which bring it all into focus again. I'm so pleased for you.

Go RAY!!

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:45:53 GMT, ray miller <[email protected]> wrote:

>I went to a customer site yesterday. The lady on reception got me to sign in and then gasped.
>"You're Ray - my god you've lost weight!". Apparently she hadn't recognised me. The last time she
>saw me was about 2 years ago. She was astonished. I smiled all day :)
>
>Ray

Prairie Roots
232/161/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

You mean a measily loss of 70+ pounds was noticed? (g)

Great work.

<[email protected]> wrote:

>I went to a customer site yesterday. The lady on reception got me to sign in and then gasped.
>"You're Ray - my god you've lost weight!". Apparently she hadn't recognised me. The last time she
>saw me was about 2 years ago. She was astonished. I smiled all day :)

Cool NSV Ray. Good for you :)

--
Erin in NZ
125/89/75 kgs

RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

That is really cool Ray, what a wonderful NSV! I hope you're still smiling today (I'm waaaaaaaaaay
behind on the group once again), and that this lovely feeling sticks with you for a long time.

Joyce