NSV

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Buck Naked, Feb 29, 2004.

  1. Buck Naked

    Buck Naked Guest

    Went clothes shopping today, as I'm tired of running out of clothes that actually fit. This time
    last year I was wearing a snug men's 40....today I fit into a size 34. The smallest pant size I've
    ever bought was a size 32, and that was back in highschool.

    Though, and this really does concern me...if I get down to my target weight I'm afraid I'll be
    shopping in the 'young men's department'. Man, be short sucks :(

    Tags:

  2. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    Great! Get to your target and see what happens! If you don't like it you
    surely can go the other way :):)

    "buck naked" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Went clothes shopping today, as I'm tired of running out of clothes that actually fit. This time
    > last year I was wearing a snug men's 40....today
    > fit into a size 34. The smallest pant size I've ever bought was a size
    32,
    > and that was back in highschool.
    >
    > Though, and this really does concern me...if I get down to my target
    weight
    > I'm afraid I'll be shopping in the 'young men's department'. Man, be
    short
    > sucks :(

  3. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    buck naked wrote:

    > Went clothes shopping today, as I'm tired of running out of clothes that actually fit. This time
    > last year I was wearing a snug men's 40....today I fit into a size 34. The smallest pant size I've
    > ever bought was a size 32, and that was back in highschool.
    >
    > Though, and this really does concern me...if I get down to my target weight I'm afraid I'll be
    > shopping in the 'young men's department'. Man, be short sucks :(

    What a great NSV! Clothing ones are such fun!

    The solution to the fitting problem is to learn to make your own! ;) My FIL, a very tall man with
    long legs, makes his own.

    http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  4. Fred

    Fred Guest

    I actually did look for Penney pocket T-shirts in the boys' department! They apparently do not come
    in Mens' small.

    Another NOT-tall man, here!

    On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 23:39:52 -0600, "buck naked" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Went clothes shopping today, as I'm tired of running out of clothes that actually fit. This time
    >last year I was wearing a snug men's 40....today I fit into a size 34. The smallest pant size I've
    >ever bought was a size 32, and that was back in highschool.
    >
    >Though, and this really does concern me...if I get down to my target weight I'm afraid I'll be
    >shopping in the 'young men's department'. Man, be short sucks :(

  5. Connie

    Connie Guest

    WooHoo that is great!! Congrats on the ever shrinking body (width wise that is)!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

    buck naked wrote:
    > Went clothes shopping today, as I'm tired of running out of clothes that actually fit. This time
    > last year I was wearing a snug men's 40....today I fit into a size 34. The smallest pant size I've
    > ever bought was a size 32, and that was back in highschool.
    >
    > Though, and this really does concern me...if I get down to my target weight I'm afraid I'll be
    > shopping in the 'young men's department'. Man, be short sucks :(

  6. I always tell people that it is just an unrecognized disability, and just
    think, you can be "stylin'"
    buck naked <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Went clothes shopping today, as I'm tired of running out of clothes that actually fit. This time
    > last year I was wearing a snug men's 40....today
    > fit into a size 34. The smallest pant size I've ever bought was a size
    32,
    > and that was back in highschool.
    >
    > Though, and this really does concern me...if I get down to my target
    weight
    > I'm afraid I'll be shopping in the 'young men's department'. Man, be
    short
    > sucks :(

  7. Congratulations on the need to go clothes shopping. You give new meaning to the word "down-sized."

    Linda P

    On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 23:39:52 -0600, "buck naked" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Went clothes shopping today, as I'm tired of running out of clothes that actually fit. This time
    >last year I was wearing a snug men's 40....today I fit into a size 34. The smallest pant size I've
    >ever bought was a size 32, and that was back in highschool.
    >
    >Though, and this really does concern me...if I get down to my target weight I'm afraid I'll be
    >shopping in the 'young men's department'. Man, be short sucks :(

  8. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    GREAT NSV... I'm very happy for you!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/235.4/172

    "buck naked" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    kc.rr.com...
    > Went clothes shopping today, as I'm tired of running out
    > of clothes that actually fit. This time last year I was
    > wearing a snug men's 40....today
    > fit into a size 34. The smallest pant size I've ever
    > bought was a size
    32,
    > and that was back in highschool.
    >
    > Though, and this really does concern me...if I get down to
    > my target
    weight
    > I'm afraid I'll be shopping in the 'young men's
    > department'. Man, be
    short