NSV

Buck Naked

Guest
Went clothes shopping today, as I'm tired of running out of clothes that actually fit. This time
last year I was wearing a snug men's 40....today I fit into a size 34. The smallest pant size I've
ever bought was a size 32, and that was back in highschool.

Though, and this really does concern me...if I get down to my target weight I'm afraid I'll be
shopping in the 'young men's department'. Man, be short sucks :(

Great! Get to your target and see what happens! If you don't like it you
surely can go the other way :):)

buck naked wrote:

> Went clothes shopping today, as I'm tired of running out of clothes that actually fit. This time
> last year I was wearing a snug men's 40....today I fit into a size 34. The smallest pant size I've
> ever bought was a size 32, and that was back in highschool.
>
> Though, and this really does concern me...if I get down to my target weight I'm afraid I'll be
> shopping in the 'young men's department'. Man, be short sucks :(

What a great NSV! Clothing ones are such fun!

The solution to the fitting problem is to learn to make your own! ;) My FIL, a very tall man with
long legs, makes his own.

http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

I actually did look for Penney pocket T-shirts in the boys' department! They apparently do not come
in Mens' small.

Another NOT-tall man, here!

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 23:39:52 -0600, "buck naked" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Went clothes shopping today, as I'm tired of running out of clothes that actually fit. This time
>last year I was wearing a snug men's 40....today I fit into a size 34. The smallest pant size I've
>ever bought was a size 32, and that was back in highschool.
>
>Though, and this really does concern me...if I get down to my target weight I'm afraid I'll be
>shopping in the 'young men's department'. Man, be short sucks :(

WooHoo that is great!! Congrats on the ever shrinking body (width wise that is)!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

buck naked wrote:
> Went clothes shopping today, as I'm tired of running out of clothes that actually fit. This time
> last year I was wearing a snug men's 40....today I fit into a size 34. The smallest pant size I've
> ever bought was a size 32, and that was back in highschool.
>
> Though, and this really does concern me...if I get down to my target weight I'm afraid I'll be
> shopping in the 'young men's department'. Man, be short sucks :(

I always tell people that it is just an unrecognized disability, and just
think, you can be "stylin'"
buck naked <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Went clothes shopping today, as I'm tired of running out of clothes that actually fit. This time
> last year I was wearing a snug men's 40....today
> fit into a size 34. The smallest pant size I've ever bought was a size
32,
> and that was back in highschool.
>
> Though, and this really does concern me...if I get down to my target
weight
> I'm afraid I'll be shopping in the 'young men's department'. Man, be
short
> sucks :(

Congratulations on the need to go clothes shopping. You give new meaning to the word "down-sized."

Linda P

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 23:39:52 -0600, "buck naked" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Went clothes shopping today, as I'm tired of running out of clothes that actually fit. This time
>last year I was wearing a snug men's 40....today I fit into a size 34. The smallest pant size I've
>ever bought was a size 32, and that was back in highschool.
>
>Though, and this really does concern me...if I get down to my target weight I'm afraid I'll be
>shopping in the 'young men's department'. Man, be short sucks :(

GREAT NSV... I'm very happy for you!

--

~Kristin O~
272/235.4/172

"buck naked" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
kc.rr.com...
> Went clothes shopping today, as I'm tired of running out
> of clothes that actually fit. This time last year I was
> wearing a snug men's 40....today
> fit into a size 34. The smallest pant size I've ever
> bought was a size
32,
> and that was back in highschool.
>
> Though, and this really does concern me...if I get down to
> my target
weight
> I'm afraid I'll be shopping in the 'young men's
> department'. Man, be
short