Nude riding

kdelong

Dec 14, 2006
I was invited to spend the weekend at a friend's cabin in a nudist resort. I discovered two things.

1) Most of the people who go to a nudist resort are the people you least want to see naked.
2) Saddle position when you are riding naked is extremely important. Also, if you
have a saddle with a cutout, cover the cutout with duct tape (ouch:eek:!).

I guess crossdressed riding would be better! Ugly nude people are an eyesore!

That reminds me.

What's the most effective method of birth control for the over 35 year olds?

Nudity.

Not really, I'm 39 and look good. And even some women at 55 look hot.

Oh, I can't compete with real pretty women, but I'd say I'm prettier than 70% of real women.

****, I'd be a hot commodity for those tranny chasers on Craigslist - but I'd never do that! I never mess with men. It's amazing how many crazy tranny chasers there are on Craigslist! And then you occasionally see a hot tranny /cd post an ad.

Yeah, I'm a tranny chasers dream!

Might be tough finding a chick that'll dig me though...

JTE83 said:
Not really, I'm 39 and look good. And even some women at 55 look hot.
I agree with you that there are some really nice looking 55 year olds out there. There are even some older than that who I would take a secong, and third look at. With older women, there is never a dull moment, and the experience, well, lets just say that there is nothing better.

I'm not one to judge other peoples "hobbies" but Jess, you look just plain scary IMHO!

Scary?! Guys - that avatar is my best CD face pic shot! All the others are worse!

Yeah, crossdressing is a real fun hobby, especially shopping in drag! Oh, I have a shopping problem too!

JTE83 said:
Yeah, crossdressing is a real fun hobby, especially shopping in drag! Oh, I have a shopping problem too!
So you are kinda like a male lesbian then?...:D

I'm only a MTF crossdresser that only has adventures shopping as a woman.

If I was born a woman, I probably wouldn't be a lesbian, but I'd give it a fling.

What would be real scary is me biking in drag! I bought two women's jersey's from Probikekit for this! You saw my pics!

JTE83 said:
Oh, I can't compete with real pretty women, but I'd say I'm prettier than 70% of real women.

****, I'd be a hot commodity for those tranny chasers on Craigslist - but I'd never do that! I never mess with men. It's amazing how many crazy tranny chasers there are on Craigslist! And then you occasionally see a hot tranny /cd post an ad.

Yeah, I'm a tranny chasers dream!

Might be tough finding a chick that'll dig me though...

even I am intrigued by you although it does take much to get my attention. So upon reading this post I'm wondering if your into men or women? or both? or are you more or less asexual and into both because you like to look but don't touch. Either way for a guy who dresses like a girl it seems odd you wouldn't be gay. :rolleyes:

I've done some nude riding, and, truth be told, it was fun as only one of various activities at a clothes-free gathering. We played volleyball, softball, swam, played board games and spent a lot of time talking. Riding amounted to going a few miles up the road and back again, on bikes designed for comfort, not real riding. Some serious riders went out early in the day, and came back late morning, when they doffed their duds, jumped in the lake, and were immediately indistinguishable from the rest of the bunch, except for being more slender and fit than most.

kdelong said:
I was invited to spend the weekend at a friend's cabin in a nudist resort. I discovered two things.

1) Most of the people who go to a nudist resort are the people you least want to see naked.
2) Saddle position when you are riding naked is extremely important. Also, if you
have a saddle with a cutout, cover the cutout with duct tape (ouch:eek:!).

gemship said:
even I am intrigued by you although it does take much to get my attention. So upon reading this post I'm wondering if your into men or women? or both? or are you more or less asexual and into both because you like to look but don't touch. Either way for a guy who dresses like a girl it seems odd you wouldn't be gay. :rolleyes:

No, really, not into men unless I was born a real woman.

As far as gay goes, well, I'd do role reversal with a woman only. It's just fantasy! Not really gonna go gay, but they call all crossdressers gay anyway.

Nude riding - man, I don't wanna smell up my seat!

JTE83 said:
No, really, not into men unless I was born a real woman.

As far as gay goes, well, I'd do role reversal with a woman only. It's just fantasy! Not really gonna go gay, but they call all crossdressers gay anyway.

Nude riding - man, I don't wanna smell up my seat!

ha,ha that part about the seat. I hear ya :p I think with us dudes it would actually be somwhat painful,chafing of the nads. Years ago in my late teens I always wanted to streak the back roads naked on my dirtbikes but I never did. This was long before the internet of course.

gemship said:
ha,ha that part about the seat. I hear ya :p I think with us dudes it would actually be somwhat painful,chafing of the nads. Years ago in my late teens I always wanted to streak the back roads naked on my dirtbikes but I never did. This was long before the internet of course.
If ya look in the OP, you will note that I did mention the importance of saddle posistion!:D