Numbness in one foot

It's certainly worth a try anyway, and with the shoes being the cause in the case of others, then it could definitely be a factor involved with you aswell.

Let us know how you get on anyway later on, then at least we can have a bit of closure on the thread, or worst case scenario have a look at some other options you can consider.

It's certainly worth a try anyway, and with the shoes being the cause in the case of others, then it could definitely be a factor involved with you aswell.

Let us know how you get on anyway later on, then at least we can have a bit of closure on the thread, or worst case scenario have a look at some other options you can consider.
Will do. I have some good shoes (Mavic Ksyrium, Carbon); however, they were a bit tighter than my last shoes. I've loosened the straps and it helps a bit. I went back to my other shoes and still have the issue after a couple hours. This began after having a recent fit. I returned and had some adjustments, but it's still an issue.

My husband had the same issue that started right after a bike fit. Initially, we thought it was because he was fit wrong. We took a bike into a doctor who trains with riders from Tour de France and he actually found it was an improper fit with his shoe. My husband also has one foot that is bigger than the other and had to custom bike shoes to alleviate the issue. Unfortunately, biking ain't cheap!

See a doctor, it might be serious. From what you described, you could have pinched a nerve near the groin area while cycling, and it is now impeding blood flow to your extremities. It may be as simple as exhaustion or a strain, but to be safe, because there are lots of terrible things that can cause a numb part of an extremity, better check with the doctors than be sorry later on.

You got to keep those toes tapping and moving while on the bike. Your feet can get numb really fast especially for me if I don't keep my feet moving.