Nursing Homes?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Steve Sullivan, Feb 21, 2006.

  1. We live in a very selfish society. It is easier to just dispose of our
    elderly relatives by deporting them into a Nursing Home, where they spend
    their last moments with someone (usually) from a foreign nation slapping
    them when they complain too much or ask for too much attention.

    Unless a person is very sick and disabled, a Nursing Home should be the last
    option and only for people who have no family. How can you let your Mom
    and/or Dad die alone shelved to the side in a Nursing Home?

    Do you realize that maybe 10% of the crimes that occur in a Nursing Home are
    ever reported? Just recently read in the news about some guy caught raping
    an elderly retarded woman in a Nursing Home. If he had not been caught in
    the act, who would have reported the crime? How many times are elderly folks
    in those places slapped, strapped to their beds, beaten up or otherwise
    molested? Who reports those crimes?

    Tags:

  2. On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 10:22:58 GMT, "Steve Sullivan"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >We live in a very selfish society. It is easier to just dispose of our
    >elderly relatives by deporting them into a Nursing Home, where they spend
    >their last moments with someone (usually) from a foreign nation slapping
    >them when they complain too much or ask for too much attention.

    Well this would save me from slappin' the shit out of dad myself!

    >Unless a person is very sick and disabled, a Nursing Home should be the last
    >option and only for people who have no family. How can you let your Mom
    >and/or Dad die alone shelved to the side in a Nursing Home?

    But you just said they have "hot sex" and lots of "individual
    attention" there?

    >Do you realize that maybe 10% of the crimes that occur in a Nursing Home are
    >ever reported? Just recently read in the news about some guy caught raping
    >an elderly retarded woman in a Nursing Home. If he had not been caught in
    >the act, who would have reported the crime? How many times are elderly folks
    >in those places slapped, strapped to their beds, beaten up or otherwise
    >molested?

    I'm personally responsible for about half those incidents.

  3. In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 10:22:58 GMT, "Steve Sullivan"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >We live in a very selfish society. It is easier to just dispose of our
    > >elderly relatives by deporting them into a Nursing Home, where they spend
    > >their last moments with someone (usually) from a foreign nation slapping
    > >them when they complain too much or ask for too much attention.

    I know the elderly like it rough, they pretend not to, but I know.

    > Well this would save me from slappin' the shit out of dad myself!
    >

    > >Unless a person is very sick and disabled, a Nursing Home should be the last
    > >option and only for people who have no family. How can you let your Mom
    > >and/or Dad die alone shelved to the side in a Nursing Home?

    I get a weekly check from the Soylant Green co, life it good.

    > But you just said they have "hot sex" and lots of "individual
    > attention" there?
    >

    > >Do you realize that maybe 10% of the crimes that occur in a Nursing Home are
    > >ever reported? Just recently read in the news about some guy caught raping
    > >an elderly retarded woman in a Nursing Home. If he had not been caught in
    > >the act, who would have reported the crime? How many times are elderly folks
    > >in those places slapped, strapped to their beds, beaten up or otherwise
    > >molested?

    > I'm personally responsible for about half those incidents.

    I'm aspiring to the other 1/2

  4. On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 16:31:24 +1100, Fish! - THE Aristocrat.
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I know the elderly like it rough, they pretend not to, but I know.

    You're right, they try to mask it with "stop, it hurts" or "oh my god,
    you've broken my hips", or other nonsense, butt that is just to try to
    fool you, they love it!