Nursing Homes?

Steve Sullivan

Guest
We live in a very selfish society. It is easier to just dispose of our
elderly relatives by deporting them into a Nursing Home, where they spend
their last moments with someone (usually) from a foreign nation slapping
them when they complain too much or ask for too much attention.

Unless a person is very sick and disabled, a Nursing Home should be the last
option and only for people who have no family. How can you let your Mom
and/or Dad die alone shelved to the side in a Nursing Home?

Do you realize that maybe 10% of the crimes that occur in a Nursing Home are
ever reported? Just recently read in the news about some guy caught raping
an elderly retarded woman in a Nursing Home. If he had not been caught in
the act, who would have reported the crime? How many times are elderly folks
in those places slapped, strapped to their beds, beaten up or otherwise
molested? Who reports those crimes?

Well this would save me from slappin' the **** out of dad myself!

>Unless a person is very sick and disabled, a Nursing Home should be the last
>option and only for people who have no family. How can you let your Mom
>and/or Dad die alone shelved to the side in a Nursing Home?

But you just said they have "hot sex" and lots of "individual
attention" there?

>Do you realize that maybe 10% of the crimes that occur in a Nursing Home are
>ever reported? Just recently read in the news about some guy caught raping
>an elderly retarded woman in a Nursing Home. If he had not been caught in
>the act, who would have reported the crime? How many times are elderly folks
>in those places slapped, strapped to their beds, beaten up or otherwise
>molested?

I'm personally responsible for about half those incidents.

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 10:22:58 GMT, "Steve Sullivan"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >We live in a very selfish society. It is easier to just dispose of our
> >elderly relatives by deporting them into a Nursing Home, where they spend
> >their last moments with someone (usually) from a foreign nation slapping
> >them when they complain too much or ask for too much attention.

I know the elderly like it rough, they pretend not to, but I know.

> Well this would save me from slappin' the **** out of dad myself!
>

> >Unless a person is very sick and disabled, a Nursing Home should be the last
> >option and only for people who have no family. How can you let your Mom
> >and/or Dad die alone shelved to the side in a Nursing Home?

I get a weekly check from the Soylant Green co, life it good.

> But you just said they have "hot sex" and lots of "individual
> attention" there?
>

> >Do you realize that maybe 10% of the crimes that occur in a Nursing Home are
> >ever reported? Just recently read in the news about some guy caught raping
> >an elderly retarded woman in a Nursing Home. If he had not been caught in
> >the act, who would have reported the crime? How many times are elderly folks
> >in those places slapped, strapped to their beds, beaten up or otherwise
> >molested?

> I'm personally responsible for about half those incidents.

I'm aspiring to the other 1/2

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 16:31:24 +1100, Fish! - THE Aristocrat.
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I know the elderly like it rough, they pretend not to, but I know.

You're right, they try to mask it with "stop, it hurts" or "oh my god,
you've broken my hips", or other nonsense, butt that is just to try to
fool you, they love it!