Nutrition, Diet, Exercise Software

cguttman

Guest
Hello,

I like to know if anyone is aware of Nutrition, Diet, Exercise Software
that contains Australian food items (like milo, vegemite) in its
database when typing in what you have eaten a day.

I know that there is some Software from DietClub.com.au, but
unfortunately this Software is quite limited. The reason: It doesnt tell
me anything how many vitamins or minerals I have consumed, etc. There is
other fantastic software which does that (e.g. Swedish Program
halsovakten), but they do not contain information about Australian food
(and they are not in English).

Anyone has a suggestion/solution?

Regards, Chris

Hello Matthew,
thanks for your response.
Yes, Australian food items have calorie and nutrient contents. There are
two reasons why software with an Australian Food Database is better:

- I can save myself time to type in hundreds (maybe thousands) of items
by hand.
- A database comes with more accurate information regarding the vitamin
and mineral content of certain foods (which are often not on the label
of food items).

Thats why an Australian Software would be great. Maybe it is possible to
use existing software, and I could import an Australian database? Maybe
there are institutes that offer these databases, and software where I
can import it? Does anyone know?

cheers, Chris