Nutrition is just as important

adirf said:
Why do you think it's spam?
Let's see..... 3 posts to a forum (excepting the question you just asked) all three plug a particular website, cross posting the same link in different forums. No other discussion of cycling of any sort. Couldn't be click through revenue associated with that site could there???

I particularly like the: "Saw it in another forum the other day" line. Very popular among spammers who fail to mention they are associated with the site in question. Sure I could be wrong, you could be a very concerned citizen hoping folks will benefit from your random web surfing. Yeah ...... right.

daveryanwyoming said:
Let's see..... 3 posts to a forum (excepting the question you just asked) all three plug a particular website, cross posting the same link in different forums. No other discussion of cycling of any sort. Couldn't be click through revenue associated with that site could there???

I particularly like the: "Saw it in another forum the other day" line. Very popular among spammers who fail to mention they are associated with the site in question. Sure I could be wrong, you could be a very concerned citizen hoping folks will benefit from your random web surfing. Yeah ...... right.
LOL. Busted.