General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Nutritional status in physically disabled athletes

Started by MACARIZED · · Last activity · 2 posts · 393 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
14 January 2006
Last activity
14 January 2006
Original author
MACARIZED
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
393
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am working on Nutritional status of physically disabled athletes
    (PDAs) at the moment,
    Data in this regard are quite limited, as well as medical reports about
    this specific group.
    I shake hand to whomever fond to share experiences.
    Dr Reza Rastmanesh

  2. I have a PDA in my pocket right now.

    "MACARIZED" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I am working on Nutritional status of physically


    disabled athletes

    Quoted message said:

    (PDAs) at the moment,
    Data in this regard are quite limited, as well as


    medical reports about

    Quoted message said:

    this specific group.
    I shake hand to whomever fond to share experiences.
    Dr Reza Rastmanesh

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.