Nuttin buta Redneck Massa Blackadder

Racerx

Guest
Your nothing but a typical redneck. I bet you parients beat you as a child, probley with a old belt.
NOt a new belt because thay spent all their money on cigerates and lotto tickets. You probley grew
up in a small town isolated from the real world up in PA,down in AL, or in Georgia. Drove and still
drive a old ass rusty pickup truck that sports calvin pissing on the Ford logo, and right below a 3
for dale earnhart and your trusty confederiate flag. I bet your 4 wheeler is nicer that your truck,
and your dear huntin gun is cleaner that your double wide. Your ****** at the world because you
dropped out of high school, poor as ****, and the wheels on many Black Americans cost more than you
make in a year. By the way, Jesus was not White(ask you precher that plays with snakes). What you
need to do is one simple thing.

You need to move to Afiganistan to go live with BinLaden. Why? Lets see..

He hate Americans

You hate American (just ones that are not white which is most all)

He lives in a Dirty Cave

You probley live in a Dirty Traler

He is fighting a Religous war

You think the Bible tell you to hate all non white people

He is on the run

You are on the run from reality..... GO GET A LIVE. OR GO SIT AND WATCH NASCAR ON YOU DIRECT TV AND
KEEP YOURS TO YOUR SELF!!!!!!

"RacerX" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Your nothing but a typical redneck. I bet you parients beat you as a child, probley with a old
> belt. NOt a new belt because thay spent all their money on cigerates and lotto tickets. You
> probley grew up in a small town isolated from the real world up in PA,down in AL, or in Georgia.
> Drove and still drive a old ass rusty pickup truck that sports calvin pissing on the Ford logo,
> and right below a 3 for dale earnhart and your trusty confederiate flag. I bet your 4 wheeler is
> nicer that your truck, and your dear huntin gun is cleaner that your double wide. Your ****** at
> the world because you dropped out of high school, poor as ****, and the wheels on many Black
> Americans cost more than you make in a year. By the way, Jesus was not White(ask you precher that
> plays with snakes). What you need to do is one simple thing.
>
> You need to move to Afiganistan to go live with BinLaden. Why? Lets see..
>
> He hate Americans
>
> You hate American (just ones that are not white which is most all)
>
> He lives in a Dirty Cave
>
> You probley live in a Dirty Traler
>
> He is fighting a Religous war
>
> You think the Bible tell you to hate all non white people
>
> He is on the run
>
> You are on the run from reality..... GO GET A LIVE. OR GO SIT AND WATCH NASCAR ON YOU DIRECT TV
> AND KEEP YOURS TO YOUR SELF!!!!!!

Not that I don't necessarily agree with you but use some scrotum and ignore these posts. These
goofballs are just getting their jollies from reading how infuriated you are. Personally, I would
love to hunt 'em down and beat them to a pulp, but I have better things to do with the 10 seconds of
my time that would take.

Danny Callen

Check this tirade out:

"RacerX" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Your nothing but a typical redneck. I bet you parients beat you as a child, probley with a old
> belt. NOt a new belt because thay spent all their money on cigerates and lotto tickets. You
> probley grew up in a small town isolated from the real world up in PA,down in AL, or in Georgia.
> Drove and still drive a old ass rusty pickup truck that sports calvin pissing on the Ford logo,
> and right below a 3 for dale earnhart and your trusty confederiate flag. I bet your 4 wheeler is
> nicer that your truck, and your dear huntin gun is cleaner that your double wide. Your ****** at
> the world because you dropped out of high school, poor as ****, and the wheels on many Black
> Americans cost more than you make in a year. By the way, Jesus was not White(ask you precher that
> plays with snakes). What you need to do is one simple thing.
>
> You need to move to Afiganistan to go live with BinLaden. Why? Lets see..
>
> He hate Americans
>
> You hate American (just ones that are not white which is most all)
>
> He lives in a Dirty Cave
>
> You probley live in a Dirty Traler
>
> He is fighting a Religous war
>
> You think the Bible tell you to hate all non white people
>
> He is on the run
>
> You are on the run from reality..... GO GET A LIVE. OR GO SIT AND WATCH NASCAR ON YOU DIRECT TV
> AND KEEP YOURS TO YOUR SELF!!!!!!

White Gods of AFN,

Is the above enough for me to rightfully claim ownership of this pathetic wigger? If so, does anyone
want to buy it? It appears to be a cycling wigger, which means its upper body is probably emaciated,
and I've got no use for that right now.

Maybe we could work out a timeshare? I'll need some strong legs come next spring when the ploughing
starts back up.

I'll start the bidding at $5 for the winter.

Massa Blackadder

--
"I wants to be in heaven with all my white folks, just to wait on them and love them, and serve
them, sorta like I did in slavery time."

- Betty Cofer, former slave.

news:[email protected]...

> "Massa Blackadder" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Check this tirade out:
>
> What happened to covad you *****?
>
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>

> Oh, it's.............
>

> [email protected]

EarthlinT ?

> Try again, dipshit.

*loves irony*

Another ****er makes an ass out of himself, only on AFN.

Your Massa, Blackadder

--
"I wants to be in heaven with all my white folks, just to wait on them and love them, and serve
them, sorta like I did in slavery time."

- Betty Cofer, former slave.

> HEh.

"Massa Blackadder" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Check this tirade out:
>
> "RacerX" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Your nothing but a typical redneck. I bet you parients beat you as a child, probley with a old
> > belt. NOt a new belt because thay spent all their money on cigerates and lotto tickets. You
> > probley grew up in a small town isolated from the real world up in PA,down in AL, or in Georgia.
> > Drove and still drive a old ass rusty pickup truck that sports calvin pissing on the Ford logo,
> > and right below a 3 for dale earnhart and your trusty confederiate flag. I bet your 4 wheeler is
> > nicer that your truck, and your dear huntin gun is cleaner that your double wide. Your ****** at
> > the world because you dropped out of high school, poor as ****, and the wheels on many Black
> > Americans cost more than you make in a year. By the way, Jesus was not White(ask you precher
> > that plays with snakes). What you need to do is one simple thing.
> >
> > You need to move to Afiganistan to go live with BinLaden. Why? Lets see..
> >
> > He hate Americans
> >
> > You hate American (just ones that are not white which is most all)
> >
> > He lives in a Dirty Cave
> >
> > You probley live in a Dirty Traler
> >
> > He is fighting a Religous war
> >
> > You think the Bible tell you to hate all non white people
> >
> > He is on the run
> >
> > You are on the run from reality..... GO GET A LIVE. OR GO SIT AND WATCH NASCAR ON YOU DIRECT TV
> > AND KEEP YOURS TO YOUR SELF!!!!!!
>
> White Gods of AFN,
>
> Is the above enough for me to rightfully claim ownership of this pathetic wigger? If so, does
> anyone want to buy it? It appears to be a cycling wigger, which means its upper body is probably
> emaciated, and I've got no use for that right now.
>
> Maybe we could work out a timeshare? I'll need some strong legs come next spring when the
> ploughing starts back up.
>
> I'll start the bidding at $5 for the winter.
>
> Massa Blackadder

Seems to me you caught it, fair and square. Of course the whigger
will argue different, they always do. Whiggers are of no use at all.
Toss it in the pens with your randy fieled hand bucks. They will be

Oh, did it have a name? It didn't try to say its name was ricky by any chance??

**Typo, you *****. You damned well knew what I meant.

> > Try again, dipshit.
>
> *loves irony*
>
> Another ****er makes an ass out of himself, only on AFN.