General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

NYC: Looking for a swim coach/instructor

Started by delta · · Last activity · 2 posts · 208 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
17 May 2006
Last activity
17 May 2006
Original author
delta
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
208
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm looking for somebody to give me some private instruction to modify
    my stroke to prevent shoulder injuries. I've been swimming on my own
    (self-taught) for the last 12 years, but I have developed some
    impingement. I have read all the articles on what to do, but I don't
    know how to evaluate my own stroke.

    I live in Manhattan and swim in the NYU pools. I'd appreciate any
    references for people to contact. Thanks.

  2. "delta" <[email hidden]> pondered, puzzeled, prognosticated (perhaps
    even premeditated), and then, in a very wise voice, sed: :

    Quoted message said:

    I'm looking for somebody to give me some private instruction to modify
    my stroke to prevent shoulder injuries. I've been swimming on my own
    (self-taught) for the last 12 years, but I have developed some
    impingement. I have read all the articles on what to do, but I don't
    know how to evaluate my own stroke.

    I live in Manhattan and swim in the NYU pools. I'd appreciate any
    references for people to contact. Thanks.

    Try contacting Jim Spiers. Here is his www homepage:

    http://www.swimjim.com/

    Tell him i sent you.
    --
    chris

    "Yes! is the answer."
    --John Lennon

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.