NYC RFC Brunch

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 10:13:55 GMT, "kilikini"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> We could hit Maui Prince's Sunday buffet...........so good, so many choices!
> <g>

I hope you stick with rfc Kili, because I'd like to meet you someday!

I'm hoping to take my first trip to either Alaska or Europe this summer. But, as you know Hawaii is
practically next door for Californians - so it's never out of the question and always an
"alternative" vacation spot.

;-)

Margaret Suran wrote:

> Curly Sue wrote:
> > On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:53:55 GMT, "Charles Gifford" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >

> >>"Terry Pulliam Burd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >>news:[email protected]...
> >>

> >>As I'm not going to be there, give Jack a hug for me. Oh, and tell Curly Sue that I'm really a
> >>nice person. ;-)
> >>
> >>Charlie
> >>

> > I vaguely recall there's a reason I should think you're not, but damn if I can remember!
> >
> > Looks like you're off the hook :>
> >
> > Sue(tm) Lead me not into temptation... I can find it myself!
>
> Oh, no, Sue, Charlie is as good as gold. He is nice and from what I have heard on good authority,
> a real gem.

Eh, he's okay. I mean, from what I hear.

> I sure wish I would not have to miss this Brunch. Whoever is in charge of the hugS and kisses for
> Fred, please, make sure he gets the ones I am sending him. Thank you, Margaret

Ditto.

nancy

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 22:33:30 GMT, Margaret Suran
<[email protected]> arranged random neurons, so they
looked like this:

>Oh, no, Sue, Charlie is as good as gold. He is nice and from what I have heard on good authority, a
>real gem.
>
>Of course, I may be thinking of the wrong Charlie.......
>
>I sure wish I would not have to miss this Brunch. Whoever is in charge of the hugS and kisses for
>Fred, please, make sure he gets the ones I am sending him. Thank you, Margaret

Me, me, me! Margaret, I have nominated myself as absentee-RFCer-Hug-Distributor. Someone just makes
sure they distract the DH!

And many happy returns to your dear Marcel!

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

"Never argue with an idiot.....they bring you down to their level and then beat you with
experience."

To reply, replace "shcox" with "cox"

"Margaret Suran" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Curly Sue wrote:
> > On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:53:55 GMT, "Charles Gifford" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >

> >>"Terry Pulliam Burd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >>news:[email protected]...
> >>

> >>As I'm not going to be there, give Jack a hug for me. Oh, and tell Curly
Sue
> >>that I'm really a nice person. ;-)
> >>
> >>Charlie
> >>

> > I vaguely recall there's a reason I should think you're not, but damn if I can remember!
> >
> > Looks like you're off the hook :>
> >
> > Sue(tm) Lead me not into temptation... I can find it myself!
>
> Oh, no, Sue, Charlie is as good as gold. He is nice and from what I have heard on good authority,
> a real gem.
>
> Of course, I may be thinking of the wrong Charlie.......

Heh, Heh! Surely not!

> I sure wish I would not have to miss this Brunch. Whoever is in charge of the hugS and kisses for
> Fred, please, make sure he gets the ones I am sending him. Thank you, Margaret

He will enjoy all this. Terry is very attractive! Better send hubby Bill off to get the beer first.

Charlie

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 05:42:39 GMT, sf <[email protected]> arranged
random neurons, so they looked like this:

>On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 23:25:09 -0800, Terry Pulliam Burd <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:53:55 GMT, "Charles Gifford" <[email protected]> arranged random
>> neurons, so they looked like this:
>>
>> >As I'm not going to be there, give Jack a hug for me. Oh, and tell Curly Sue that I'm really a
>> >nice person. ;-)
>> >
>> I will hug Jack on behalf of anyone in the ng who wishes to send such.
>
>Thanks for the offer! Will you give him a NoCal style squeeze from me?

I dunno - Is that a lot different from my usual SoCal style squeeze?
<g>

Consider it done.

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

"If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret had been as old as the bird, and if the
bird's breasts had been as full as the waitress', it would have been a very good dinner." Anonymous.

To reply, remove replace "shcox" with "cox"

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 04:27:11 GMT, "Rick & Cyndi"
<[email protected]> arranged random neurons, so they looked
like this:

>"Terry Pulliam Burd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>: On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:53:55 GMT, "Charles Gifford" <[email protected]> arranged random
>: neurons, so they
>looked like
>: this:
>:
>: >As I'm not going to be there, give Jack a hug for me. Oh, and
>tell Curly Sue
>: >that I'm really a nice person. ;-)
>: >
>: I will hug Jack on behalf of anyone in the ng who wishes to
>send such.
>: He's a really cute guy! OTOH, the DH may look askance at
>multiple
>: huggings. The DH was also a Marine. <g>
>:
>: And I will assure Curly Sue that I have, indeed, met you in RL
>and you
>: are a *very* nice person. You are also a very *funny* person!
>:
>: Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA
>: ===========
>
>Hey Terry, I'd like to give Jack a virtual-physical hug, please.
><G> Perhaps he'll hug you - for me, too.
>
>I'm bummed that I can't get out that way these days. :'(
>
>Have a great time!

I will and *we* will!

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

"If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret had been as old as the bird, and if the
bird's breasts had been as full as the waitress', it would have been a very good dinner." Anonymous.

To reply, remove replace "shcox" with "cox"

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 12:29:52 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
<[email protected]> arranged random neurons, so they looked
like this:

>In article <[email protected]>, Terry Pulliam Burd
><[email protected]> wrote:
>> I will hug Jack on behalf of anyone in the ng who wishes to send such. He's a really cute guy!
>> OTOH, the DH may look askance at multiple huggings. The DH was also a Marine. <g>
>
>Screw the hug. Give him a pat on the ass from me. (Give Bill one, too, while you're at it. Maybe
>it'll take the heat off.)

Okay, but if one of us has to light off running, it's on your head. OTOH, Bill can't run for beans.
When I once asked if he'd like to run with me, he said, "Why, is someone chasing us?" I think once
he got out of the Marines, he was through running except for cause.

So, Jack, be warned...

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 05:42:39 GMT, sf <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 23:25:09 -0800, Terry Pulliam Burd <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:53:55 GMT, "Charles Gifford" <[email protected]> arranged random
>> neurons, so they looked like this:
>>
>> >As I'm not going to be there, give Jack a hug for me. Oh, and tell Curly Sue that I'm really a
>> >nice person. ;-)
>> >
>> I will hug Jack on behalf of anyone in the ng who wishes to send such.
>
>Thanks for the offer! Will you give him a NoCal style squeeze from me?
>
>sf

hell, let's cut to the chase - how about a blow job?

your pal, jack

Terry Pulliam Burd wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 22:33:30 GMT, Margaret Suran <[email protected]> arranged random
> neurons, so they looked like this
>>
>>I sure wish I would not have to miss this Brunch. Whoever is in charge of the hugS and kisses for
>>Fred, please, make sure he gets the ones I am sending him. Thank you, Margaret
>>

> Me, me, me! Margaret, I have nominated myself as absentee-RFCer-Hug-Distributor. Someone just
> makes sure they distract the DH!
>
> And many happy returns to your dear Marcel!
>
> Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

Thank you. I will give Marcel your kind wishes. I hope that you (or someone else) will post a
detailed account of the Brunch. May your meal be as wonderful as the friends with whom you will
consume it.

Hugs to all, Margaret

"Nancy Young" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Margaret Suran wrote:
> >
> > Curly Sue wrote:

Curly Sue

> > > I vaguely recall there's a reason I should think you're not, but damn if I can remember!
> > >
> > > Looks like you're off the hook :>
> > >
> > > Sue(tm) Lead me not into temptation... I can find it myself!
> >
> > Oh, no, Sue, Charlie is as good as gold. He is nice and from what I have heard on good
> > authority, a real gem.
>
> Eh, he's okay. I mean, from what I hear.

I have to be. Look at what I have to put up with here. It isn't easy being a liberal and an animal
activist in this group! ;-)

Charlie

> > I sure wish I would not have to miss this Brunch. Whoever is in charge of the hugS and kisses
> > for Fred, please, make sure he gets the ones I am sending him. Thank you, Margaret
>
> Ditto.
>
> nancy

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:52:22 GMT, "Charles Gifford"
<[email protected]> arranged random neurons, so they looked like
this:

>He will enjoy all this. Terry is very attractive! Better send hubby Bill off to get the beer first.

Aw, shucks, Charlie <blushing and dragging toe in the dirt> that was the nicest thing I've heard all
day! As for the DH, he's never allowed to go get the beer, as he'll have it all consumed by the time
he gets back. Nope, Bill cannot be trusted to retrieve beer for a crowd <g>

Are we still on for the Sandy Eggo cookin next spring?

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

"If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret had been as old as the bird, and if the
bird's breasts had been as full as the waitress', it would have been a very good dinner." Anonymous.

To reply, remove replace "shcox" with "cox"

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 18:21:07 -0800, Terry Pulliam Burd
<[email protected]> wrote:

> >Thanks for the offer! Will you give him a NoCal style squeeze from me?
>
> I dunno - Is that a lot different from my usual SoCal style squeeze?
> <g>

A Socal hug includes a kiss on both sides of the face, ours is only one side - kisser's choice.

> Consider it done.

Thankyewberrymush!

Since you've offered your services, would you please give Curly Sue a NoCAL hug too and tell
Margaret not to hide from me the next time I get to NYC?

;-)

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 18:26:27 -0800, Terry Pulliam Burd
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 12:29:52 -0600, Melba's Jammin' <[email protected]> arranged random
>neurons, so they looked like this:
>
>>In article <[email protected]>, Terry Pulliam Burd
>><[email protected]> wrote:
>>> I will hug Jack on behalf of anyone in the ng who wishes to send such. He's a really cute guy!
>>> OTOH, the DH may look askance at multiple huggings. The DH was also a Marine. <g>
>>
>>Screw the hug. Give him a pat on the ass from me. (Give Bill one, too, while you're at it. Maybe
>>it'll take the heat off.)
>
>Okay, but if one of us has to light off running, it's on your head. OTOH, Bill can't run for beans.
>When I once asked if he'd like to run with me, he said, "Why, is someone chasing us?" I think once
>he got out of the Marines, he was through running except for cause.
>
>So, Jack, be warned...

Speaking of... where is he?

Charles Gifford wrote:

> "Nancy Young" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > Margaret Suran wrote:

> > > Oh, no, Sue, Charlie is as good as gold. He is nice and from what I have heard on good
> > > authority, a real gem.
> >
> > Eh, he's okay. I mean, from what I hear.
>
> I have to be. Look at what I have to put up with here. It isn't easy being a liberal and an animal
> activist in this group! ;-)

(smile) You are a gem. Truth.

nancy

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:33:45 GMT, Margaret Suran
<[email protected]> wrote:

> I hope that you (or someone else) will post a detailed account of the Brunch. May your meal be as
> wonderful as the friends with whom you will consume it.
>
> Hugs to all, Margaret

AHA! I'm not the only one you're hiding from.

"Terry Pulliam Burd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]... <snip>
> Are we still on for the Sandy Eggo cookin next spring?
>
> Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

Amazing! I was just thinking about this very thing a few minutes ago. It is up to the Bartos. The
proposed time for it is only 4 months away!!!! Egad! Time, she fly! I'll email David and Katherine
and see if they realize how quickly June is coming up on us! I have a list of the Northern
California gang who want to attend and missed it last time. I have all the usual suspects in my mail
file, so am ready to send forth the hew and cry when the dogs-of-cook-ins are loosed.

I must purchase a new cooler for carrying my beer. I broke my other one at the last cook-in by
sitting on it, much to Jack Schidt's enjoyment - I fell on my ass.

Charliam

> Are we still on for the Sandy Eggo cookin next spring?
>
> Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA
>
> "If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret had been as old as the bird, and if the
> bird's breasts had been as full as the waitress', it would have been a very good dinner."
> Anonymous.
>
> To reply, remove replace "shcox" with "cox"

Me too, please. The sandy eggo thing that is. Since it is where I am at. *wave*

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 04:41:06 GMT, sf <[email protected]> arranged
random neurons, so they looked like this:

>Since you've offered your services, would you please give Curly Sue a NoCAL hug too and tell
>Margaret not to hide from me the next time I get to NYC?

Consider Curly Sue duly hugged - as to Margaret, if you get the opportunity to enjoy her
hospitality, consider yourself among the most fortunate of RFCers!

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

"If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret had been as old as the bird, and if the
bird's breasts had been as full as the waitress', it would have been a very good dinner." Anonymous.

To reply, remove replace "shcox" with "cox"

Just wondering... who is attending this little party? And have we decided on a location yet?

I'm thinking about driving into NYC, because our commuter rail line has been plagued with problems,
short trains, late schedules, due to the intense cold we've been having.

So I need to plan where I'll park, if I do drive in.

It's this coming Saturday already!

Please advise. Thanks Sheryl

"Charles Gifford" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
:
: "Terry Pulliam Burd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
: news:[email protected]... <snip>
[...]

Surely Jack was laughing at *something else* and it just seemed like he was laughing at you...

They just don't make coolers the way they used to, huh?

Oh my gosh - when did June become only 4 months away?! I've got to get busy deciding what I'll
bring/make for the cook-in at Damsel's, this year! Woo-hoo!

Speaking of which, note to Crash and Damsel, a certain 4 y/o (who'll be 5 by then) may be coming
with. Depends upon if G'ma would be willing to take him for Thursday and Friday night.
--
Cyndi <Remove a "b" to reply