NYC RFC Brunch

Terry Pulliam B

Guest
We're getting close to the date (weekend of 2/20/04) and we pro'lly need to firm up who's coming.
Jack Schidt said he'd try to find a modestly priced restaurant Manhattan-ish and we should pick a
day: Sattidy or Sunday? Our only firm commitment on our trip out there is going to see the Billy
Joel show, "Movin' Out," on Saturday night.

Which day? What time? Head count? Where?

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

"Never argue with an idiot.....they bring you down to their level and then beat you with
experience."

To reply, replace "shcox" with "cox"

On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 19:00:58 -0800, Terry Pulliam Burd
<[email protected]> wrote:

>We're getting close to the date (weekend of 2/20/04) and we pro'lly need to firm up who's coming.
>Jack Schidt said he'd try to find a modestly priced restaurant Manhattan-ish and we should pick a
>day: Sattidy or Sunday? Our only firm commitment on our trip out there is going to see the Billy
>Joel show, "Movin' Out," on Saturday night.
>
>Which day? What time? Head count? Where?

I'd prefer Saturday, but could do Sunday brunch. I'd just have to watch the time on Sunday.

<[email protected]> wrote:

>We're getting close to the date (weekend of 2/20/04) and we pro'lly need to firm up who's coming.
>Jack Schidt said he'd try to find a modestly priced restaurant Manhattan-ish and we should pick a
>day: Sattidy or Sunday? Our only firm commitment on our trip out there is going to see the Billy
>Joel show, "Movin' Out," on Saturday night.
>
>Which day? What time? Head count? Where?

I think Barbara (my wife) and I will be around that weekend, but no strong preference for
either day.

Rodney Myrvaagnes J36 Gjo/a

For your upscale SUV: Dingle-balls hand knit of natural Icelandic yarn

in article [email protected], Curly Sue at

> On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 19:00:58 -0800, Terry Pulliam Burd <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> We're getting close to the date (weekend of 2/20/04) and we pro'lly need to firm up who's coming.
>> Jack Schidt said he'd try to find a modestly priced restaurant Manhattan-ish and we should pick a
>> day: Sattidy or Sunday? Our only firm commitment on our trip out there is going to see the Billy
>> Joel show, "Movin' Out," on Saturday night.
>>
>> Which day? What time? Head count? Where?
>
> I'd prefer Saturday, but could do Sunday brunch. I'd just have to watch the time on Sunday.
>
> Sue(tm) Lead me not into temptation... I can find it myself!

I prefer Saturday lunch, too.

On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 23:21:39 -0500, Rodney Myrvaagnes
<[email protected]> arranged random neurons, so they looked like
this:

>I think Barbara (my wife) and I will be around that weekend, but no strong preference for
>either day.

Looks as if Saturday is the day of preference for everyone so far. And Jack Schidt is scoping out
restaurants, so we are gonna be stylin'! I'll start an group email list to take it off the ng.

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

"Never argue with an idiot.....they bring you down to their level and then beat you with
experience."

To reply, replace "shcox" with "cox"

"Terry Pulliam Burd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 23:21:39 -0500, Rodney Myrvaagnes <[email protected]> arranged random
> neurons, so they looked like this:
>
> >I think Barbara (my wife) and I will be around that weekend, but no strong preference for
> >either day.
> >
> Looks as if Saturday is the day of preference for everyone so far. And Jack Schidt is scoping out
> restaurants, so we are gonna be stylin'! I'll start an group email list to take it off the ng.
>
> Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA
>
> "Never argue with an idiot.....they bring you down to their level and then beat you with
> experience."
>
> To reply, replace "shcox" with "cox"

I'm so jealous........anyone coming to Maui? kili

"Terry Pulliam Burd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 23:21:39 -0500, Rodney Myrvaagnes <[email protected]> arranged random
> neurons, so they looked like this:
>
> >I think Barbara (my wife) and I will be around that weekend, but no strong preference for
> >either day.
> >
> Looks as if Saturday is the day of preference for everyone so far. And Jack Schidt is scoping out
> restaurants, so we are gonna be stylin'! I'll start an group email list to take it off the ng.
>
> Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

As I'm not going to be there, give Jack a hug for me. Oh, and tell Curly Sue that I'm really a nice
person. ;-)

Charlie

Terry Pulliam Burd <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 23:21:39 -0500, Rodney Myrvaagnes <[email protected]> arranged random
> neurons, so they looked like this:

>>I think Barbara (my wife) and I will be around that weekend, but no strong preference for
>>either day.
>>
> Looks as if Saturday is the day of preference for everyone so far. And Jack Schidt is scoping out
> restaurants, so we are gonna be stylin'! I'll start an group email list to take it off the ng.

Looks like I will be available that day. Post the details. I would like to join you all for this get
together. Thanks.

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 02:26:38 GMT, "kilikini"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> I'm so jealous........anyone coming to Maui? kili

I'm on the Left Coast, so it's not out of the question. Maui is by far my favorite island!

sf

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:53:55 GMT, "Charles Gifford"
<[email protected]> arranged random neurons, so they looked like
this:

>As I'm not going to be there, give Jack a hug for me. Oh, and tell Curly Sue that I'm really a nice
>person. ;-)

I will hug Jack on behalf of anyone in the ng who wishes to send such. He's a really cute guy! OTOH,
the DH may look askance at multiple huggings. The DH was also a Marine. <g>

And I will assure Curly Sue that I have, indeed, met you in RL and you are a *very* nice person. You
are also a very *funny* person!

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

"If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret had been as old as the bird, and if the
bird's breasts had been as full as the waitress', it would have been a very good dinner." Anonymous.

To reply, remove replace "shcox" with "cox"

<[email protected]> wrote:

>"Terry Pulliam Burd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 23:21:39 -0500, Rodney Myrvaagnes <[email protected]> arranged random
>> neurons, so they looked like this:
>>
>> >I think Barbara (my wife) and I will be around that weekend, but no strong preference for
>> >either day.
>> >
>> Looks as if Saturday is the day of preference for everyone so far. And Jack Schidt is scoping out
>> restaurants, so we are gonna be stylin'! I'll start an group email list to take it off the ng.
>>
>> Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
>
>As I'm not going to be there, give Jack a hug for me. Oh, and tell Curly Sue that I'm really a nice
>person. ;-)
>
>Charlie

I vaguely recall there's a reason I should think you're not, but damn if I can remember!

Looks like you're off the hook :>

On 15 Feb 2004 14:41:44 GMT, [email protected] arranged random neurons,
so they looked like this:

>Terry Pulliam Burd <[email protected]> wrote:
>> On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 23:21:39 -0500, Rodney Myrvaagnes <[email protected]> arranged random
>> neurons, so they looked like this:
>
>>>I think Barbara (my wife) and I will be around that weekend, but no strong preference for
>>>either day.
>>>
>> Looks as if Saturday is the day of preference for everyone so far. And Jack Schidt is scoping out
>> restaurants, so we are gonna be stylin'! I'll start an group email list to take it off the ng.
>
>Looks like I will be available that day. Post the details. I would like to join you all for this
>get together. Thanks.

When Jack Schidt gets back to me re: restaurants, I'll get back to you guys. I was thinking 11:00-
ish. Everyone?

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

"If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret had been as old as the bird, and if the
bird's breasts had been as full as the waitress', it would have been a very good dinner." Anonymous.

To reply, remove replace "shcox" with "cox"

"sf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 02:26:38 GMT, "kilikini" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > I'm so jealous........anyone coming to Maui? kili
> >
> I'm on the Left Coast, so it's not out of the question. Maui is by far my favorite island!
>
> sf
>

> Practice safe eating - always use condiments

We could hit Maui Prince's Sunday buffet...........so good, so many choices!
<g>

kili

Curly Sue wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:53:55 GMT, "Charles Gifford" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>"Terry Pulliam Burd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...
>>

>>As I'm not going to be there, give Jack a hug for me. Oh, and tell Curly Sue that I'm really a
>>nice person. ;-)
>>
>>Charlie
>>

> I vaguely recall there's a reason I should think you're not, but damn if I can remember!
>
> Looks like you're off the hook :>
>
> Sue(tm) Lead me not into temptation... I can find it myself!

Oh, no, Sue, Charlie is as good as gold. He is nice and from what I have heard on good authority,
a real gem.

Of course, I may be thinking of the wrong Charlie.......

I sure wish I would not have to miss this Brunch. Whoever is in charge of the hugS and kisses for
Fred, please, make sure he gets the ones I am sending him. Thank you, Margaret

"Terry Pulliam Burd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
: On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:53:55 GMT, "Charles Gifford" <[email protected]> arranged random
: neurons, so they
looked like
: this:
:
: >As I'm not going to be there, give Jack a hug for me. Oh, and
tell Curly Sue
: >that I'm really a nice person. ;-)
: >
: I will hug Jack on behalf of anyone in the ng who wishes to
send such.
: He's a really cute guy! OTOH, the DH may look askance at
multiple
: huggings. The DH was also a Marine. <g>
:
: And I will assure Curly Sue that I have, indeed, met you in RL
and you
: are a *very* nice person. You are also a very *funny* person!
:
: Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA
: ===========

Hey Terry, I'd like to give Jack a virtual-physical hug, please.
<G> Perhaps he'll hug you - for me, too.

I'm bummed that I can't get out that way these days. :'(

Have a great time!
--
Cyndi <Remove a "b" to reply

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 23:25:09 -0800, Terry Pulliam Burd
<[email protected]> wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:53:55 GMT, "Charles Gifford" <[email protected]> arranged random
> neurons, so they looked like this:
>
> >As I'm not going to be there, give Jack a hug for me. Oh, and tell Curly Sue that I'm really a
> >nice person. ;-)
> >
> I will hug Jack on behalf of anyone in the ng who wishes to send such.

Thanks for the offer! Will you give him a NoCal style squeeze from me?

sf

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 22:14:28 GMT, [email protected]
(Curly Sue) wrote:

> I vaguely recall there's a reason I should think you're not, but damn if I can remember!

I think he was mean to someone... LOL

"Curly Sue" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:53:55 GMT, "Charles Gifford" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> >"Terry Pulliam Burd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 23:21:39 -0500, Rodney Myrvaagnes <[email protected]> arranged random
> >> neurons, so they looked like this:

> >> Looks as if Saturday is the day of preference for everyone so far. And Jack Schidt is scoping
> >> out restaurants, so we are gonna be stylin'! I'll start an group email list to take it off
> >> the ng.
> >>
> >> Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
> >
> >As I'm not going to be there, give Jack a hug for me. Oh, and tell Curly
Sue
> >that I'm really a nice person. ;-)
> >
> >Charlie
> >
> I vaguely recall there's a reason I should think you're not, but damn if I can remember!
>
> Looks like you're off the hook :>
>
> Sue(tm) Lead me not into temptation... I can find it myself!

Never mind. I'll just tip-toe away............

Charlie

In article <[email protected]>, Terry Pulliam
Burd <[email protected]> wrote:
> I will hug Jack on behalf of anyone in the ng who wishes to send such. He's a really cute guy!
> OTOH, the DH may look askance at multiple huggings. The DH was also a Marine. <g>

Screw the hug. Give him a pat on the ass from me. (Give Bill one, too, while you're at it. Maybe
it'll take the heat off.)
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> updated 2-10-04.

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 17:37:32 -0800, Terry Pulliam Burd
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On 15 Feb 2004 14:41:44 GMT, [email protected] arranged random neurons, so they looked like this:
>
>>Terry Pulliam Burd <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 23:21:39 -0500, Rodney Myrvaagnes <[email protected]> arranged random
>>> neurons, so they looked like this:

>>> Looks as if Saturday is the day of preference for everyone so far. And Jack Schidt is scoping
>>> out restaurants, so we are gonna be stylin'! I'll start an group email list to take it off
>>> the ng.
>>
>>Looks like I will be available that day. Post the details. I would like to join you all for this
>>get together. Thanks.
>
>When Jack Schidt gets back to me re: restaurants, I'll get back to you guys. I was thinking 11:00-
>ish. Everyone?

11:00ish is fine with me (on Saturdays, anyway. :)

Rodney Myrvaagnes NYC J36 Gjo/a

The sound of a Great Blue Heron's wingbeats going by your head