NYC Smell

JD

Guest
What caused it?

a) Gordo farted

b) New Jersey

c) NYers breath blowing back in their faces

d) The **** smell from the sidewalks mutated

e) All of the above

JD wrote:
> What caused it?
>
> a) Gordo farted
>
> b) New Jersey
>
> c) NYers breath blowing back in their faces
>
> d) The **** smell from the sidewalks mutated
>
> e) All of the above

He who smelt it, JD....

I prefer to think that the smell was a terrorist plot because it's
along the same lines as middle school mouthbreathers dropping
stinkbombs in the hallway and high fiving in the stairwell. I enjoy the
image of a bunch of Osamas in the back of some storefront whooping it
up with a celebratory jig that they unleashed a mighty smell over the
city. People in midtown wearing stinkfaces and saying, "Aw, man, that
smells bad," while the terrorists shake their fingers singing "Suffer
the Almighty Fart of Allah, *****es! The Great Satan is Now the Great
Stinkin'".

/s

JD wrote:
> What caused it?
>
> a) Gordo farted
>
> b) New Jersey
>
> c) NYers breath blowing back in their faces
>
> d) The **** smell from the sidewalks mutated
>
> e) All of the above

f) Dispersal test

CC

Corvus Corvax wrote:
> JD wrote:
> > What caused it?
> >
> > a) Gordo farted
> >
> > b) New Jersey
> >
> > c) NYers breath blowing back in their faces
> >
> > d) The **** smell from the sidewalks mutated
> >
> > e) All of the above

> f) Dispersal test
>
> CC

You mean the "test how many NYCers are prone to the 'pull my finger'
prank"?

/s

Scott Gordo wrote:
> Corvus Corvax wrote:
>> JD wrote:
>>> What caused it?
>>>
>>> a) Gordo farted
>>>
>>> b) New Jersey
>>>
>>> c) NYers breath blowing back in their faces
>>>
>>> d) The **** smell from the sidewalks mutated
>>>
>>> e) All of the above

>> f) Dispersal test
>>
>> CC

> You mean the "test how many NYCers are prone to the 'pull my finger'
> prank"?
>
> /s

The UN nothing else could smell that bad!!

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 21:21:27 -0800, wizardB <[email protected]> wrote:

> Scott Gordo wrote:
>> Corvus Corvax wrote:

>>> f) Dispersal test
>>>
>>> CC

>> You mean the "test how many NYCers are prone to the 'pull my finger'
>> prank"?
>> /s
>>

> The UN nothing else could smell that bad!!

You [obviously] haven't been up close and personal with Senator Clinton.
--
Slack

JD wrote:
> What caused it?
>
> a) Gordo farted
>
> b) New Jersey
>
> c) NYers breath blowing back in their faces
>
> d) The **** smell from the sidewalks mutated
>
> e) All of the above

d + a cloud of smug.

JD wrote:
> What caused it?
>
> a) Gordo farted
>
> b) New Jersey
>
> c) NYers breath blowing back in their faces
>
> d) The **** smell from the sidewalks mutated
>
> e) All of the above

F:) vandelooser was there "lecturing" at a conference

Jason wrote:
> JD wrote:
>> What caused it?
>>
>> a) Gordo farted
>>
>> b) New Jersey
>>
>> c) NYers breath blowing back in their faces
>>
>> d) The **** smell from the sidewalks mutated
>>
>> e) All of the above
>>

> F:) vandelooser was there "lecturing" at a conference

you grossly overestimate his impact.

> What caused it?
>
> a) Gordo farted
>
> b) New Jersey
>
> c) NYers breath blowing back in their faces
>
> d) The **** smell from the sidewalks mutated
>
> e) All of the above

f.) you opened your halitosis filled yap, and that was that....

On Jan 9, 8:06 pm, "JD" <[email protected]> wrote:
> What caused it?
>
> a) Gordo farted
>
> b) New Jersey
>
> c) NYers breath blowing back in their faces
>
> d) The **** smell from the sidewalks mutated
>
> e) All of the above

Jer, did you come to NYC lately? If you did, you should have told
us...the best brew pubs on the east coast are calling you...

Oh, and the smell was obviously Gordo's...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

On Jan 27, 8:22 am, "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Jan 9, 8:06 pm, "JD" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > What caused it?

> > a) Gordo farted

> > b) New Jersey

> > c) NYers breath blowing back in their faces

> > d) The **** smell from the sidewalks mutated

> > e) All of the aboveJer, did you come to NYC lately? If you did, you should have told

> us...the best brew pubs on the east coast are calling you...
>
> Oh, and the smell was obviously Gordo's...
>
> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

To tell the truth, I don't really care if I ever go to NYC, or not. I
have too many other places to go first that all have great trails in
the dirt.

JD

On Jan 27, 11:22 am, "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Jan 9, 8:06 pm, "JD" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > What caused it?

> > a) Gordo farted

> > b) New Jersey

> > c) NYers breath blowing back in their faces

> > d) The **** smell from the sidewalks mutated

> > e) All of the aboveJer, did you come to NYC lately? If you did, you should have told

> us...the best brew pubs on the east coast are calling you...
>
> Oh, and the smell was obviously Gordo's...
>
> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

I appreciate everybody's faith in my capabilities. Just don't tell my
GF. I've been blaming the dog.

/s

Scott Gordo wrote:

> On Jan 27, 11:22 am, "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> On Jan 9, 8:06 pm, "JD" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> What caused it?
>>> a) Gordo farted
>>> b) New Jersey
>>> c) NYers breath blowing back in their faces
>>> d) The **** smell from the sidewalks mutated
>>> e) All of the aboveJer, did you come to NYC lately? If you did, you should have told

>> us...the best brew pubs on the east coast are calling you...
>>
>> Oh, and the smell was obviously Gordo's...
>>
>> - CA-G
>>
>> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

> I appreciate everybody's faith in my capabilities. Just don't tell my
> GF. I've been blaming the dog.

You ever see if it correlates with dairy consumption? I think I recently
discovered I'm slightly lactose intolerant . . but i'd lose the GF
before the cheese, that's for damn sure.

that actually reminds me of a 'would you rather' i was asked once: "give
up cheese or oral sex (receiving, of course)?"

poor dog.

cc

cc wrote:

> that actually reminds me of a 'would you rather' i was asked once: "give
> up cheese or oral sex (receiving, of course)?"
>
> poor dog.
>
> cc

Your dog asked you this?

Matt

On Jan 30, 8:05 am, MattB <[email protected]> wrote:
> cc wrote:
>
> > that actually reminds me of a 'would you rather' i was asked once: "give
> > up cheese or oral sex (receiving, of course)?"

> > poor dog.

> > cc

> Your dog asked you this?
>
> Matt

Yeah, his frightdog.

JD

JD wrote:
> On Jan 30, 8:05 am, MattB <[email protected]> wrote:
>> cc wrote:
>>
>>> that actually reminds me of a 'would you rather' i was asked once: "give
>>> up cheese or oral sex (receiving, of course)?"
>>> poor dog.
>>> cc

>> Your dog asked you this?
>>
>> Matt

> Yeah, his frightdog.

you?

i'm sure there are plenty of hydrants you should be attending to. ********.

cc

MattB wrote:
> cc wrote:
>>
>> that actually reminds me of a 'would you rather' i was asked once:
>> "give up cheese or oral sex (receiving, of course)?"
>>
>> poor dog.
>>
>> cc

> Your dog asked you this?
>
> Matt

no, but he answered it.

i think it was a frenchie that asked me that, IIRC. fitting.

cc

On Jan 30, 3:58 pm, "JD" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Jan 30, 8:05 am, MattB <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > cc wrote:

> > > that actually reminds me of a 'would you rather' i was asked once: "give
> > > up cheese or oral sex (receiving, of course)?"

> > > poor dog.

> > > cc

> > Your dog asked you this?

> > Matt

> Yeah, his frightdog.
>
> JD

cool, he has a dog? sorry this ain't South Carolina....