I'm gonna be in NYC tomorrow (Sat Feb19) and, IIRC, the NYC Uni club meets at Grants Tomb on the 3rd Sat, which this will be.
Is this true, and, if so, will anyone be there on a blustery Saturday. I can't make it there till 2 or 3 PM. Is that too late? I'm planning on bringing my KH29XC, if anyone wants to see/try it.
-- steveyo - hammer down
steveyo
"If your feet are cold, cover your head." - eskimo proverb
I'm on the mailing list even though my visits are few and far between. According to an email sent by David Stone at 3:23 today there will be a meeting tomorrow. The meetings usually start at 1:00 so 2:00 or 3:00 shouldn't be too late.
-- JJuggle - To Protect the Innocent
Raphael Lasar Matawan, NJ
Who is Feen Phenique and why does he keep a secret hideout in Brooklyn?
The narcotic that forges their union, is a substance known only to one To the clown it is known as dominion, it’s a secret that he’ll give to none The drug which gives the clown power, means the circus can never be stopped And his dream can go on unhindered, ’til the last human being has dropped ------------------------------------------------------------------------ JJuggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/24 View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38359
Raphael was right: We ARE meeting tom'w at 12-5 more or less. Most ppl don't show up till about 2pm anyway, so you certainly won't be "late" -- you'll be right on time.
And best of all, you'll get to meet me and my car-bashing unicycle. Then you can see for yourself what kind of person I am. And vice versa. I really look forward to meeting you; it's always nice to have a guest in town!
Till tom'w!
David
PS: If you need to reach me at the last minute, call my cel: 646.742.7663