NYNY Certificates

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Amberle3, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. Amberle3

    Amberle3 Guest

    Alright, after much delay the NYNY Certificates have been emailed out! With the exception of Fred's,
    which was bounced back to me by the postmaster.

    If you completed the NYNY and do not receive your certificate in the next day or so (giving time for
    slow ISPs) then please email me and I'll re-send it. Please be sure to put "NYNY" in the subject
    line so that it doesn't get caught up in my spam filter!

    Part of the delay was due to my not checking how the certificates looked once put into PDF format.
    The original version had some lovely transparent gifs, which weren't so transparent once in PDF and
    in fact looked pretty terrible. Oops! I'll have to use them on a challenge website sometime then.

    Amberle3
    --
    Amberle3
    249/216/215-minigoal/150?

    - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
    - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

    Tags:

  2. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    You are SO sweet, Amberle... the certificates are darling! Thanks for being such a great
    challenge hostess!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/239.4/172