NYNY Certificates

Amberle3

Guest
Alright, after much delay the NYNY Certificates have been emailed out! With the exception of Fred's,
which was bounced back to me by the postmaster.

If you completed the NYNY and do not receive your certificate in the next day or so (giving time for
slow ISPs) then please email me and I'll re-send it. Please be sure to put "NYNY" in the subject
line so that it doesn't get caught up in my spam filter!

Part of the delay was due to my not checking how the certificates looked once put into PDF format.
The original version had some lovely transparent gifs, which weren't so transparent once in PDF and
in fact looked pretty terrible. Oops! I'll have to use them on a challenge website sometime then.

Amberle3
--
Amberle3
249/216/215-minigoal/150?

- Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge:
http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
- Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

You are SO sweet, Amberle... the certificates are darling! Thanks for being such a great
challenge hostess!

--

~Kristin O~
272/239.4/172