NYNY week 5 Laura (LJ) :-(

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Laura, Dec 26, 2003.

  1. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Not a good week at all. Gained 2 lbs so I am back to 221. :-( This puts me back to my 10%.
    arrgghh...My body just does not want to lose any more weight. So unless the Swish Fairy pays me a
    visit I doubt I will meet my NYNY goal anytime soon. This gain also puts my average weekly loss
    below 1 lb. Not a good sign.

    Some of the gain was expected. Between Halloween and a severe case of depression, I ate all of my
    flex points and then some. I went out to dinner last night and just did not care since I knew WI was
    this morning and the damage was already done for the week. Choices were not the best (onion straws
    and rib tips). On top of that TOM is due any day now. I also just can't seem to find the right
    number of Flex points to eat. Maybe I should give up on the Flexpoints and go back to the old point
    range & banking method I started out with.
    --
    ~~Laura (LJ)~~
    246.5/221/150

    Tags:

  2. On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 22:47:24 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Not a good week at all. Gained 2 lbs so I am back to 221. :-( This puts me back to my 10%.
    >arrgghh...My body just does not want to lose any more weight. So unless the Swish Fairy pays me a
    >visit I doubt I will meet my NYNY goal anytime soon. This gain also puts my average weekly loss
    >below 1 lb. Not a good sign.

    Sorry about the gain, Laura. I know how hard you've been struggling to hang on.

    >Some of the gain was expected. Between Halloween and a severe case of depression, I ate all of my
    >flex points and then some. I went out to dinner last night and just did not care since I knew WI
    >was this morning and the damage was already done for the week. Choices were not the best (onion
    >straws and rib tips). On top of that TOM is due any day now. I also just can't seem to find the
    >right number of Flex points to eat. Maybe I should give up on the Flexpoints and go back to the old
    >point range & banking method I started out with.

    Winning Points may very well be the formula you need to help you get your groove back. Hopefully
    with last night's dinner, you ate away your frustration and can find your way back to being OP.

    Prairie Roots

  3. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    well heck LJ. If the other program was working better for you switch on back! lots of people at my
    meeting are using the old one.

    "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > Not a good week at all. Gained 2 lbs so I am back to 221. :-( This puts me back to my 10%.
    > arrgghh...My body just does not want to lose any more weight. So unless the Swish Fairy pays me a
    > visit I doubt I will meet my NYNY goal anytime soon. This gain also puts my average weekly loss
    > below 1 lb. Not a good sign.
    >
    > Some of the gain was expected. Between Halloween and a severe case of depression, I ate all of my
    > flex points and then some. I went out to
    dinner
    > last night and just did not care since I knew WI was this morning and the damage was already done
    > for the week. Choices were not the best (onion straws and rib tips). On top of that TOM is due any
    > day now. I also just can't seem to find the right number of Flex points to eat. Maybe I should
    > give up on the Flexpoints and go back to the old point range & banking method I started out with.
    > --
    > ~~Laura (LJ)~~
    > 246.5/221/150
    > 223/221/210 NYNY started WW 4/21/03

  4. Sorry about the gain, Laura. Hope this is a better week for you. Elaine K
    331.4/201.2/179

    Laura wrote:

    > Not a good week at all. Gained 2 lbs so I am back to 221. :-( This puts me back to my 10%.
    > arrgghh...My body just does not want to lose any more weight. So unless the Swish Fairy pays me a
    > visit I doubt I will meet my NYNY goal anytime soon. This gain also puts my average weekly loss
    > below 1 lb. Not a good sign.
    >
    > Some of the gain was expected. Between Halloween and a severe case of depression, I ate all of my
    > flex points and then some. I went out to dinner last night and just did not care since I knew WI
    > was this morning and the damage was already done for the week. Choices were not the best (onion
    > straws and rib tips). On top of that TOM is due any day now. I also just can't seem to find the
    > right number of Flex points to eat. Maybe I should give up on the Flexpoints and go back to the
    > old point range & banking method I started out with.
    > --
    > ~~Laura (LJ)~~
    > 246.5/221/150
    > 223/221/210 NYNY started WW 4/21/03

  5. I am sorry you are having a rough time, good luck this week, Lee
    Laura <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Not a good week at all. Gained 2 lbs so I am back to 221. :-( This puts me back to my 10%.
    > arrgghh...My body just does not want to lose any more weight. So unless the Swish Fairy pays me a
    > visit I doubt I will meet my NYNY goal anytime soon. This gain also puts my average weekly loss
    > below 1 lb. Not a good sign.
    >
    > Some of the gain was expected. Between Halloween and a severe case of depression, I ate all of my
    > flex points and then some. I went out to
    dinner
    > last night and just did not care since I knew WI was this morning and the damage was already done
    > for the week. Choices were not the best (onion straws and rib tips). On top of that TOM is due any
    > day now. I also just can't seem to find the right number of Flex points to eat. Maybe I should
    > give up on the Flexpoints and go back to the old point range & banking method I started out with.
    > --
    > ~~Laura (LJ)~~
    > 246.5/221/150
    > 223/221/210 NYNY started WW 4/21/03

  6. Erin Marsh

    Erin Marsh Guest

    wrote:

    >Not a good week at all. Gained 2 lbs so I am back to 221. :-( This puts me back to my 10%.
    >arrgghh...My body just does not want to lose any more weight.

    I'm sorry Laura. Hang in there, and if you feel the old system was better for you, then why not go
    back to it? It might be worth a try anyway. Good luck :)
    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/87/75 kgs

    NYNY goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  7. Hi, Laura, Too bad about the gain. Use which ever method helps you.
    --
    Take Care Catherine
    154/134.4/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

    "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > Not a good week at all. Gained 2 lbs so I am back to 221. :-( This puts me back to my 10%.
    > arrgghh...My body just does not want to lose any more weight. So unless the Swish Fairy pays me a
    > visit I doubt I will meet my NYNY goal anytime soon. This gain also puts my average weekly loss
    > below 1 lb. Not a good sign.
    >
    > Some of the gain was expected. Between Halloween and a severe case of depression, I ate all of my
    > flex points and then some. I went out to
    dinner
    > last night and just did not care since I knew WI was this morning and the damage was already done
    > for the week. Choices were not the best (onion straws and rib tips). On top of that TOM is due any
    > day now. I also just can't seem to find the right number of Flex points to eat. Maybe I should
    > give up on the Flexpoints and go back to the old point range & banking method I started out with.
    > --
    > ~~Laura (LJ)~~
    > 246.5/221/150
    > 223/221/210 NYNY started WW 4/21/03

  8. Sorry about the gain Laura. Better luck next week.
    --
    Brenda
    209/172/150 NYNY goal 160

    "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > Not a good week at all. Gained 2 lbs so I am back to 221. :-( This puts me back to my 10%.
    > arrgghh...My body just does not want to lose any more weight. So unless the Swish Fairy pays me a
    > visit I doubt I will meet my NYNY goal anytime soon. This gain also puts my average weekly loss
    > below 1 lb. Not a good sign.
    >
    > Some of the gain was expected. Between Halloween and a severe case of depression, I ate all of my
    > flex points and then some. I went out to
    dinner
    > last night and just did not care since I knew WI was this morning and the damage was already done
    > for the week. Choices were not the best (onion straws and rib tips). On top of that TOM is due any
    > day now. I also just can't seem to find the right number of Flex points to eat. Maybe I should
    > give up on the Flexpoints and go back to the old point range & banking method I started out with.
    > --
    > ~~Laura (LJ)~~
    > 246.5/221/150
    > 223/221/210 NYNY started WW 4/21/03

  9. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    I gained 2 pounds this week too, Laura. I'm considering Winning Points too.

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/237.2/172

    Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
    http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html

    "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > Not a good week at all. Gained 2 lbs so I am back to 221. :-( This puts me back to my 10%.
    > arrgghh...My body just does not want to lose any more weight. So unless the Swish Fairy pays me a
    > visit I doubt I will meet my NYNY goal anytime soon. This gain also puts my average weekly loss
    > below 1 lb. Not a good sign.
    >
    > Some of the gain was expected. Between Halloween and a severe case of depression, I ate all of my
    > flex points and then some. I went out to
    dinner
    > last night and just did not care since I knew WI was this morning and the damage was already done
    > for the week. Choices were not the best (onion straws and rib tips). On top of that TOM is due any
    > day now. I also just can't seem to find the right number of Flex points to eat. Maybe I should
    > give up on the Flexpoints and go back to the old point range & banking method I started out with.
    > --
    > ~~Laura (LJ)~~
    > 246.5/221/150
    > 223/221/210 NYNY started WW 4/21/03

  10. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Thanks for support.

    I am hoping that some of the gain goes away by the weekend because it is approaching TOM. Today was
    day 28. I expected it last week as my periods have been 3 weeks apart since August. (Something wacky
    is going on with my body for sure). The frustration is only being masked for unrelated depression. A
    3 year anniversary of a family member's passing is coming up monday and I am having difficulty
    keeping it together. I should be better by Wednesday so maybe some of the extra eating will
    disappear. The Halloween candy has also been safely removed from the house.

    1
    > >lb. Not a good sign.
    >
    > Sorry about the gain, Laura. I know how hard you've been struggling to hang on.
    >
    > >Some of the gain was expected. Between Halloween and a severe case of depression, I ate all of my
    > >flex points and then some. I went out to
    dinner
    > >last night and just did not care since I knew WI was this morning and the damage was already done
    > >for the week. Choices were not the best (onion straws and rib tips). On top of that TOM is due
    > >any day now. I also just can't seem to find the right number of Flex points to eat. Maybe I
    > >should give up on the Flexpoints and go back to the old point range & banking method I started
    > >out with.
    >
    > Winning Points may very well be the formula you need to help you get your groove back. Hopefully
    > with last night's dinner, you ate away your frustration and can find your way back to being OP.
    >
    > Prairie Roots

  11. Laura

    Laura Guest

    I'll have to dig out the old spreadsheet. I hope I saved it on my hard drive. My other thought
    would be to just cap my Flex points at the same number of points per week the other program gives
    you for the week. That would be roughly the same amount of food. It does treat the banking of AP
    differently but that is okay. Its the trying to figure out the *magical* number of flex points that
    has me stumped.

    "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > well heck LJ. If the other program was working better for you switch on back! lots of people at my
    > meeting are using the old one.
    >

    > "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > > Not a good week at all. Gained 2 lbs so I am back to 221. :-( This puts
    me
    > > back to my 10%. arrgghh...My body just does not want to lose any more weight. So unless the
    > > Swish Fairy pays me a visit I doubt I will meet my NYNY goal anytime soon. This gain also puts
    > > my average weekly loss below
    1
    > > lb. Not a good sign.
    > >
    > > Some of the gain was expected. Between Halloween and a severe case of depression, I ate all of
    > > my flex points and then some. I went out to
    > dinner
    > > last night and just did not care since I knew WI was this morning and
    the
    > > damage was already done for the week. Choices were not the best (onion straws and rib tips). On
    > > top of that TOM is due any day now. I also just can't seem to find the right number of Flex
    > > points to eat. Maybe I
    should
    > > give up on the Flexpoints and go back to the old point range & banking method I started
    > > out with.
    > > --
    > > ~~Laura (LJ)~~
    > > 246.5/221/150
    > > 223/221/210 NYNY started WW 4/21/03

  12. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Thanks Elaine. I hope so too.

    "Elaine Kirkham" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Sorry about the gain, Laura. Hope this is a better week for you. Elaine K
    > 331.4/201.2/179
    >
    > Laura wrote:
    >
    > > Not a good week at all. Gained 2 lbs so I am back to 221. :-( This puts
    me
    > > back to my 10%. arrgghh...My body just does not want to lose any more weight. So unless the
    > > Swish Fairy pays me a visit I doubt I will meet my NYNY goal anytime soon. This gain also puts
    > > my average weekly loss below
    1
    > > lb. Not a good sign.
    > >
    > > Some of the gain was expected. Between Halloween and a severe case of depression, I ate all of
    > > my flex points and then some. I went out to
    dinner
    > > last night and just did not care since I knew WI was this morning and
    the
    > > damage was already done for the week. Choices were not the best (onion straws and rib tips). On
    > > top of that TOM is due any day now. I also just can't seem to find the right number of Flex
    > > points to eat. Maybe I
    should
    > > give up on the Flexpoints and go back to the old point range & banking method I started
    > > out with.
    > > --
    > > ~~Laura (LJ)~~
    > > 246.5/221/150
    > > 223/221/210 NYNY started WW 4/21/03

  13. Laura

    Laura Guest

    thanks Lee. I am hoping to get back on track shortly. Maybe a gain will break the stall. You
    never know.

    "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I am sorry you are having a rough time, good luck this week, Lee Laura <[email protected]>
    > wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Not a good week at all. Gained 2 lbs so I am back to 221. :-( This puts
    me
    > > back to my 10%. arrgghh...My body just does not want to lose any more weight. So unless the
    > > Swish Fairy pays me a visit I doubt I will meet my NYNY goal anytime soon. This gain also puts
    > > my average weekly loss below
    1
    > > lb. Not a good sign.
    > >
    > > Some of the gain was expected. Between Halloween and a severe case of depression, I ate all of
    > > my flex points and then some. I went out to
    > dinner
    > > last night and just did not care since I knew WI was this morning and
    the
    > > damage was already done for the week. Choices were not the best (onion straws and rib tips). On
    > > top of that TOM is due any day now. I also just can't seem to find the right number of Flex
    > > points to eat. Maybe I
    should
    > > give up on the Flexpoints and go back to the old point range & banking method I started
    > > out with.
    > > --
    > > ~~Laura (LJ)~~
    > > 246.5/221/150
    > > 223/221/210 NYNY started WW 4/21/03

  14. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Or some combination of the 2 plans. I might just start by adjusting my spreadsheet so that the
    total number of flex points is not 35 anymore. That way I won't eat them. I know that the gain is
    temporary. I was down by 1 this morning but is has been so frustrating getting stuck this early
    in the game.
    --
    Laura "Erin Marsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 22:47:24 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Not a good week at all. Gained 2 lbs so I am back to 221. :-( This
    puts me
    > >back to my 10%. arrgghh...My body just does not want to lose any more weight.
    >
    > I'm sorry Laura. Hang in there, and if you feel the old system was better for you, then why not go
    > back to it? It might be worth a try anyway. Good luck :)
    > --
    > Erin in NZ
    > 125/87/75 kgs
    > 275.3/191.6/165 lbs
    >
    > NYNY goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)
    >
    > "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  15. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Thanks Brenda. We are hoping that my stall breaks this week. Somethings got to give.

    "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Sorry about the gain Laura. Better luck next week.
    > --
    > Brenda
    > 209/172/150 NYNY goal 160
    >
    > "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > > Not a good week at all. Gained 2 lbs so I am back to 221. :-( This puts
    me
    > > back to my 10%. arrgghh...My body just does not want to lose any more weight. So unless the
    > > Swish Fairy pays me a visit I doubt I will meet my NYNY goal anytime soon. This gain also puts
    > > my average weekly loss below
    1
    > > lb. Not a good sign.
    > >
    > > Some of the gain was expected. Between Halloween and a severe case of depression, I ate all of
    > > my flex points and then some. I went out to
    > dinner
    > > last night and just did not care since I knew WI was this morning and
    the
    > > damage was already done for the week. Choices were not the best (onion straws and rib tips). On
    > > top of that TOM is due any day now. I also just can't seem to find the right number of Flex
    > > points to eat. Maybe I
    should
    > > give up on the Flexpoints and go back to the old point range & banking method I started
    > > out with.
    > > --
    > > ~~Laura (LJ)~~
    > > 246.5/221/150
    > > 223/221/210 NYNY started WW 4/21/03

  16. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Sorry to hear about your gain. WP might just be the answer. Eating all of my Flexpoints is too
    tempting lately.

    "Kristin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > I gained 2 pounds this week too, Laura. I'm considering Winning Points
    too.

    > --
    >
    > ~Kristin O~
    > 272/237.2/172
    >
    > Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
    > http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html
    >

    > "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > > Not a good week at all. Gained 2 lbs so I am back to 221. :-( This puts
    me
    > > back to my 10%. arrgghh...My body just does not want to lose any more weight. So unless the
    > > Swish Fairy pays me a visit I doubt I will meet my NYNY goal anytime soon. This gain also puts
    > > my average weekly loss below
    1
    > > lb. Not a good sign.
    > >
    > > Some of the gain was expected. Between Halloween and a severe case of depression, I ate all of
    > > my flex points and then some. I went out to
    > dinner
    > > last night and just did not care since I knew WI was this morning and
    the
    > > damage was already done for the week. Choices were not the best (onion straws and rib tips). On
    > > top of that TOM is due any day now. I also just can't seem to find the right number of Flex
    > > points to eat. Maybe I
    should
    > > give up on the Flexpoints and go back to the old point range & banking method I started
    > > out with.
    > > --
    > > ~~Laura (LJ)~~
    > > 246.5/221/150
    > > 223/221/210 NYNY started WW 4/21/03

  17. Fred

    Fred Guest

    I hope you can make it through the anniversary with as little pain as possible. It has to be hard.

    Best

    Fred

    On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 03:33:30 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Thanks for support.
    >
    >I am hoping that some of the gain goes away by the weekend because it is approaching TOM. Today was
    >day 28. I expected it last week as my periods have been 3 weeks apart since August. (Something
    >wacky is going on with my body for sure). The frustration is only being masked for unrelated
    >depression. A 3 year anniversary of a family member's passing is coming up monday and I am having
    >difficulty keeping it together. I should be better by Wednesday so maybe some of the extra eating
    >will disappear. The Halloween candy has also been safely removed from the house.
    >
    >"Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 22:47:24 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Not a good week at all. Gained 2 lbs so I am back to 221. :-( This puts
    >me
    >> >back to my 10%. arrgghh...My body just does not want to lose any more weight. So unless the
    >> >Swish Fairy pays me a visit I doubt I will meet my NYNY goal anytime soon. This gain also puts
    >> >my average weekly loss below
    >1
    >> >lb. Not a good sign.
    >>
    >> Sorry about the gain, Laura. I know how hard you've been struggling to hang on.
    >>
    >> >Some of the gain was expected. Between Halloween and a severe case of depression, I ate all of
    >> >my flex points and then some. I went out to
    >dinner
    >> >last night and just did not care since I knew WI was this morning and the damage was already
    >> >done for the week. Choices were not the best (onion straws and rib tips). On top of that TOM is
    >> >due any day now. I also just can't seem to find the right number of Flex points to eat. Maybe I
    >> >should give up on the Flexpoints and go back to the old point range & banking method I started
    >> >out with.
    >>
    >> Winning Points may very well be the formula you need to help you get your groove back. Hopefully
    >> with last night's dinner, you ate away your frustration and can find your way back to being OP.
    >>
    >> Prairie Roots

  18. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Thanks, Laura... it is VERY tempting, and I'm finding that I'm usually eating about 20 flexies at a
    time too, instead of the normal 4-5 a day for a week thing. Not good.

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/239.2/172

    Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
    http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html

    "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > Sorry to hear about your gain. WP might just be the answer. Eating all of
    my
    > Flexpoints is too tempting lately.
    >
    > "Kristin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    > > I gained 2 pounds this week too, Laura. I'm considering Winning Points
    > too.
    > >
    > > --
    > >
    > > ~Kristin O~
    > > 272/237.2/172
    > >
    > > Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
    > > http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html
    > >

    > > "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > > > Not a good week at all. Gained 2 lbs so I am back to 221. :-( This
    puts
    > me
    > > > back to my 10%. arrgghh...My body just does not want to lose any more weight. So unless the
    > > > Swish Fairy pays me a visit I doubt I will meet
    my
    > > > NYNY goal anytime soon. This gain also puts my average weekly loss
    below
    > 1
    > > > lb. Not a good sign.
    > > >
    > > > Some of the gain was expected. Between Halloween and a severe case of depression, I ate all of
    > > > my flex points and then some. I went out to
    > > dinner
    > > > last night and just did not care since I knew WI was this morning and
    > the
    > > > damage was already done for the week. Choices were not the best (onion straws and rib tips).
    > > > On top of that TOM is due any day now. I also
    just
    > > > can't seem to find the right number of Flex points to eat. Maybe I
    > should
    > > > give up on the Flexpoints and go back to the old point range & banking method I started out
    > > > with.
    > > > --
    > > > ~~Laura (LJ)~~
    > > > 246.5/221/150
    > > > 223/221/210 NYNY started WW 4/21/03

  19. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Thanks. Every year I think it will be easier but it has not gone that way. She's been on my mind for
    the past month leading up to monday's anniversary. My coping skills are shot at this point.
    --
    Laura

    > I hope you can make it through the anniversary with as little pain as possible. It has to be hard.
    >
    > Best
    >
    > Fred
    >
    > On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 03:33:30 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Thanks for support.
    > >
    > >I am hoping that some of the gain goes away by the weekend because it
    is
    > >approaching TOM. Today was day 28. I expected it last week as my
    periods
    > >have been 3 weeks apart since August. (Something wacky is going on
    with my
    > >body for sure). The frustration is only being masked for unrelated depression. A 3 year
    > >anniversary of a family member's passing is
    coming up
    > >monday and I am having difficulty keeping it together. I should be
    better by
    > >Wednesday so maybe some of the extra eating will disappear. The
    Halloween
    > >candy has also been safely removed from the house.
    > >
    > >"Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]...

    > >me
    > >1
    > >>
    > >> Sorry about the gain, Laura. I know how hard you've been struggling
    > >> hang on.

    > >dinner
    > >>
    > >> Winning Points may very well be the formula you need to help you
    get
    > >> your groove back. Hopefully with last night's dinner, you ate away your frustration and can
    > >> find your way back to being OP.
    > >>
    > >> Prairie Roots

  20. Laura

    Laura Guest

    I saw several posts in the WW message board from people claiming that the only way that they seem to
    lose weight was if they used all or most of the flex points over the weekend and then stay OP for
    the rest of the week.

    Sounds a little bit like the Wendies concept to keep your metabolism guessing. This may be why I did
    so well this summer. We had twice weekly cookout/cocktail parties where I did not worry too much
    about what I ate. The rest of the week I stayed OP. In fact many days I ate below my min number of
    points to save up for the social events during the week. Those parties are only during the summer so
    I am no longer eating that way anymore.