NYNY week 5 Laura (LJ) :-(

Hi, Laura, This is a difficult situation to deal with. Be good to yourself.
--
Take Care Catherine
154/134.4/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

"Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BXMqb.31497$Ec1.2802576@bgtnsc05-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> Thanks. Every year I think it will be easier but it has not gone that way. She's been on my mind
> for the past month leading up to monday's anniversary. My coping skills are shot at this point.
> --
> Laura
>
> "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I hope you can make it through the anniversary with as little pain as possible. It has to
> > be hard.
> >
> > Best
> >
> > Fred
> >
> > On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 03:33:30 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >Thanks for support.
> > >
> > >I am hoping that some of the gain goes away by the weekend because it
> is
> > >approaching TOM. Today was day 28. I expected it last week as my
> periods
> > >have been 3 weeks apart since August. (Something wacky is going on
> with my
> > >body for sure). The frustration is only being masked for unrelated depression. A 3 year
> > >anniversary of a family member's passing is
> coming up
> > >monday and I am having difficulty keeping it together. I should be
> better by
> > >Wednesday so maybe some of the extra eating will disappear. The
> Halloween
> > >candy has also been safely removed from the house.
> > >
> > >"Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > >news:[email protected]...

> puts
> > >me
> more
> meet my
> below
> > >1

> of
> > >dinner
> and the
> (onion
> also just
> should
> banking

> get

I think for me, this kind of loss never gets easier, I think I have just
gotten used to it, we lost DH's father and my best friend in the same week
of tragedies, they died less than 24 hours apart, October is never easy for
either of us, and a year later his grandfather died on the same as his
father, I hope you cope , Lee
Laura <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Thanks. Every year I think it will be easier but it has not gone that way. She's been on my mind
> for the past month leading up to monday's anniversary. My coping skills are shot at this point.
> --
> Laura
>
> "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I hope you can make it through the anniversary with as little pain as possible. It has to
> > be hard.
> >
> > Best
> >
> > Fred
> >
> > On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 03:33:30 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >Thanks for support.
> > >
> > >I am hoping that some of the gain goes away by the weekend because it
> is
> > >approaching TOM. Today was day 28. I expected it last week as my
> periods
> > >have been 3 weeks apart since August. (Something wacky is going on
> with my
> > >body for sure). The frustration is only being masked for unrelated depression. A 3 year
> > >anniversary of a family member's passing is
> coming up
> > >monday and I am having difficulty keeping it together. I should be
> better by
> > >Wednesday so maybe some of the extra eating will disappear. The
> Halloween
> > >candy has also been safely removed from the house.
> > >
> > >"Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > >news:[email protected]...

> puts
> > >me
> more
> meet my
> below
> > >1

> of
> > >dinner
> and the
> (onion
> also just
> should
> banking

> get

On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 13:17:21 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Thanks. Every year I think it will be easier but it has not gone that way. She's been on my mind
>for the past month leading up to monday's anniversary. My coping skills are shot at this point.

I'm sorry Laura, it's not easy is it. I'm approaching the third anniversary of my son's death, so I
can understand a little of how you must be feeling. Hang in there, our thoughts are with you.

--
Erin in NZ
125/87/75 kgs

NYNY goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

Thank you.

"Catherine White" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:D[email protected]...
> Hi, Laura, This is a difficult situation to deal with. Be good to
yourself.
> --
> Take Care Catherine
> 154/134.4/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2
>

> "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BXMqb.31497$Ec1.2802576@bgtnsc05-
> news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> > Thanks. Every year I think it will be easier but it has not gone that way. She's been on my mind
> > for the past month leading up to monday's anniversary. My coping skills are shot at this point.
> > --
> > Laura
> >
> > "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > I hope you can make it through the anniversary with as little pain as possible. It has to be
> > > hard.
> > >
> > > Best
> > >
> > > Fred

> > is
> > periods
> > with my
> > coming up
> > better by
> > Halloween

> > puts
> > more
> > meet my
> > below

> > of
> > and the
> > (onion
> > also just
> > should
> > banking

> > get

"Erin Marsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 13:17:21 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Thanks. Every year I think it will be easier but it has not gone that way. She's been on my mind
> >for the past month leading up to monday's anniversary. My coping skills are shot at this point.
>
> I'm sorry Laura, it's not easy is it. I'm approaching the third anniversary of my son's death, so
> I can understand a little of how you must be feeling. Hang in there, our thoughts are with you.

Yes it is very hard. In my case it is my daughter. Hang in there yourself. We'll make it through the
anniversaries some how.

Awwwwwww ladies, my heart goes out to both of you. In my wildest dreams (and I have lots of them) I
can NOT imagine what you are dealing with ... a parents worst nightmare. I had a friend once tell me
that it doesn't get easier over time, it gets different. I guess that makes a bit of sense to me.
Please know that my thoughts are with you through this trying period.

Joyce

wrote:

>> I'm sorry Laura, it's not easy is it. I'm approaching the third anniversary of my son's death, so
>> I can understand a little of how you must be feeling. Hang in there, our thoughts are with you.
>
>Yes it is very hard. In my case it is my daughter.

I'm so sorry Laura. Feel free to email me if you'd like to talk.

>Hang in there yourself. We'll make it through the anniversaries some how.

Thanks. We'll be fine. Christmas is a nice distraction, for me anyway.

--
Erin in NZ
125/87/75 kgs
125.87/1.1/165 lbs

NYNY goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

Thank you joyce. That is appreciated.

"Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Awwwwwww ladies, my heart goes out to both of you. In my wildest dreams
(and I
> have lots of them) I can NOT imagine what you are dealing with ... a
parents worst
> nightmare. I had a friend once tell me that it doesn't get easier over
time, it
> gets different. I guess that makes a bit of sense to me. Please know
that my
> thoughts are with you through this trying period.
>
> Joyce
>

> On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 03:37:52 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> >"Erin Marsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...

> >> I'm sorry Laura, it's not easy is it. I'm approaching the third anniversary of my son's
> >> death, so I can understand a little of how you must be feeling. Hang in there, our thoughts
> >> are with you.
> >
> >Yes it is very hard. In my case it is my daughter. Hang in there
yourself.
> >We'll make it through the anniversaries some how.

Me too, I haven't even had kids yet but this is the most horrible thing I could ever imagine...
losing a child. *hugs* to both of you Erin and Laura... I will hold your families in my thoughts and
prayers...

--

~Kristin O~
272/239.2/172

Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html

On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 00:54:51 -0600, Joyce <[email protected]> wrote:

>Awwwwwww ladies, my heart goes out to both of you. In my wildest dreams (and I have lots of them) I
>can NOT imagine what you are dealing with ... a parents worst nightmare. I had a friend once tell
>me that it doesn't get easier over time, it gets different. I guess that makes a bit of sense to
>me. Please know that my thoughts are with you through this trying period.

Thanks Joyce :)

--
Erin in NZ
125/87/75 kgs
125.87/1.1/165 lbs

NYNY goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

Thank you Kristin.

"Kristin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Me too, I haven't even had kids yet but this is the most horrible thing I could ever imagine...
> losing a child. *hugs* to both of you Erin and Laura... I will hold your families in my thoughts
> and prayers...
>
> --
>
> ~Kristin O~
> 272/239.2/172
>
> Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
> http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html
>

> "Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Awwwwwww ladies, my heart goes out to both of you. In my wildest dreams
> (and I
> > have lots of them) I can NOT imagine what you are dealing with ... a
> parents worst
> > nightmare. I had a friend once tell me that it doesn't get easier over
> time, it
> > gets different. I guess that makes a bit of sense to me. Please know
> that my
> > thoughts are with you through this trying period.
> >
> > Joyce
> >

> > On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 03:37:52 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> > >"Erin Marsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > >news:[email protected]...

you

> > >Yes it is very hard. In my case it is my daughter. Hang in there
> yourself.
> > >We'll make it through the anniversaries some how.

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 09:17:57 -0600, "Kristin" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Me too, I haven't even had kids yet but this is the most horrible thing I could ever imagine...
>losing a child. *hugs* to both of you Erin and Laura... I will hold your families in my thoughts
>and prayers...

Thank you Kristin, every good thought helps :)