O/T: 2004 NYC Tat Convention

Carla A-G wrote:
> "Bob Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> You're so *kewl*
>>
>> ick!

> At least I use my real name and I don't live my life as an internet
> persona...
>
> - CA-G

Damn, my server dropped LOTS of posts this AM! (Only seeing replies quite
often.)

Bill "two kewl tats (and BR can ick off)" S.

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:09:37 -0400, Carla A-G wrote:

> started the right arm sleeve...slowly completing it...

With what? OOI

--
Matt

Fear of a flat planet

Bob Rogers wrote:
> "S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> Bill "two kewl tats (and BR can ick off)" S.
>>

> One for each divorce?

Well, at least I know my post got...um, posted.

Bill "server issues (not served as in divorce papers)" S.

"Matthew Paterson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:09:37 -0400, Carla A-G wrote:
>
> > started the right arm sleeve...slowly completing it...

> With what? OOI
>
> --
> Matt

A rather large tattoo.

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Originally posted by Bob Rogers

<I see you prefer life as a tatooed skank...who would have thunk it >

LOL what life got you a little bitter? Tell us what you really think...
don't hold back now!!!

Jimbo(san)

--

Jimbo(san) wrote:
> Originally posted by Bob Rogers
>
> <I see you prefer life as a tatooed skank...who would have thunk it >
>
> LOL what life got you a little bitter? Tell us what you really think...
> don't hold back now!!!

Jimbo, I only hope that Carla hasn't lost the will to live as a result
of having incurred Bobby Rogers disapproval. My thoughts and prayers
are with her.

Kathleen

"Kathleen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Jimbo, I only hope that Carla hasn't lost the will to live as a result
> of having incurred Bobby Rogers disapproval. My thoughts and prayers
> are with her.
>
> Kathleen

I am going to get the belt sander and I will start the removal procedure...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Carla A-G wrote:
> "Kathleen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Jimbo, I only hope that Carla hasn't lost the will to live as a
>> result of having incurred Bobby Rogers disapproval. My thoughts and
>> prayers are with her.
>>
>> Kathleen

> I am going to get the belt sander and I will start the removal
> procedure...
>
> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

don't please, I was looking forward to show and tell in ID.
;-)

( still on the fence about whether to get one or not)

Penny

Penny says:

>don't please, I was looking forward to show and tell in ID.
>;-)

I think (hope?) Carla was thinking of removing Bob R with the belt sander.
Pleeeaaaaaase......

Steve

"Jimbo (san)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Originally posted by Bob Rogers
>
> <I see you prefer life as a tatooed skank...who would have thunk it >
>
> LOL what life got you a little bitter? Tell us what you really think...
> don't hold back now!!!
>

> Jimbo(san)

Ha ha too funny...take your wife back to the circus now

"Kathleen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Jimbo(san) wrote:
> > Originally posted by Bob Rogers
> >
> > <I see you prefer life as a tatooed skank...who would have thunk it >
> >
> > LOL what life got you a little bitter? Tell us what you really think...
> > don't hold back now!!!
> >

> Jimbo, I only hope that Carla hasn't lost the will to live as a result
> of having incurred Bobby Rogers disapproval. My thoughts and prayers
> are with her.
>
> Kathleen

What Kathleen,
No three hour e-mail?