O/T: 2004 NYC Tat Convention

"Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Kathleen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Jimbo, I only hope that Carla hasn't lost the will to live as a result
> > of having incurred Bobby Rogers disapproval. My thoughts and prayers
> > are with her.
> >
> > Kathleen

> I am going to get the belt sander and I will start the removal

procedure...

> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

How long until one of you tattoed sues for job discrimination?

> Penny says:
>
> >don't please, I was looking forward to show and tell in ID.
> >;-)

> I think (hope?) Carla was thinking of removing Bob R with the belt sander.
> Pleeeaaaaaase......
>
> Steve

Don't use up all of your wit.....it's only April

Bob Rogers wrote:
> "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Penny says:
>>
>>> don't please, I was looking forward to show and tell in ID.
>>> ;-)

>> I think (hope?) Carla was thinking of removing Bob R with the belt
>> sander. Pleeeaaaaaase......
>>
>> Steve

> Don't use up all of your wit.....it's only April

Gotta admit, ol' Bob is a little funnier than usual lately.

Bill "now if he could just lose the mean spirit..." S.

"S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Gotta admit, ol' Bob is a little funnier than usual lately.
>
> Bill "now if he could just lose the mean spirit..." S.

But tell me I am not telling the truth about the tattoed feaks

"S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Gotta admit, ol' Bob is a little funnier than usual lately.
>
> Bill "now if he could just lose the mean spirit..." S.

But I want to be like my usenet hero JD