O/T Are they all forgeries?

Ear Rings

Guest
From: [email protected] (Stephen Nagler)
Newsgroups: alt.support.tinnitus
Subject: Please read - everybody ... thank you
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 04:31:52 GMT

I'm very sorry folks.

In the "Do you know what publicity like this would cost?" thread, someone has discovered a way to
post in my name and even use my e-mail address.

Not one of the posts in that thread is mine. And since - apparently from now on - there will be no
way to determine if a post comes from me or from somebody else, I have no recourse but to leave
this forum.

Any posts that might appear below in this thread ... or in others ... wil not be from me.

Should there be a clear resolution of this problem - which I highly doubt can possibly be the case -
I hope somebody will let me know by e-mail.

I have said before I would leave for a period of time out of frustration ... but rarely followed
through because of the commitment I referred to in the "Tinnitus and brain surgery" thread. This is
different. I will be leaving BECAUSE of that commitment, since I can no longer be responsible for
things said under my name or suggestions given under my name.

If anybody on this forum has questions about tinnitus they wish me to answer personally, I can
always be reached at [email protected] or by telephone weekdays 8A-12P or 1P-5P Eastern at 404-531-
3979. As any who have contacted me or called me know, I have never charged callers for advice nor
solicited them to become patients of mine.

Very very sorry it has come to this. And to Eva, Krystyna, Blue, Susan F., Steve C., Ron Yoli, and
any others with whom I have had differences of opinion - regardless of how great or how small - I
wish you all peace of mind, kind regards, and silent days ahead.

And I do hope that all participants here will seriously consider supporting the ATA and continuing
to support the ATA regardless of what differences I may have had with any of you in the past.

Thank you.

smn

Stephen M. Nagler, MD, FACS Director Alliance Tinnitus and Hearing Center Atlanta, Georgia
404/531-3979 http://www.tinn.com

"Ear Rings" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> From: [email protected] (Stephen Nagler) Newsgroups: alt.support.tinnitus Subject: Please read -
> everybody ... thank you Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 04:31:52 GMT Organization: MindSpring Enterprises
> Host: d1.56.9d.fb X-Server-Date: 22 Mar 2001 04:32:49 GMT X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent
> 1.1/32.230
>

> I'm very sorry folks.
>
> In the "Do you know what publicity like this would cost?" thread, someone has discovered a way to
> post in my name and even use my e-mail address.
>
> Not one of the posts in that thread is mine. And since - apparently from now on - there will be no
> way to determine if a post comes from me or from somebody else, I have no recourse but to leave
> this forum.
>
> Any posts that might appear below in this thread ... or in others ... wil not be from me.
>
> Should there be a clear resolution of this problem - which I highly doubt can possibly be the case
> - I hope somebody will let me know by e-mail.
>
> I have said before I would leave for a period of time out of frustration ... but rarely followed
> through because of the commitment I referred to in the "Tinnitus and brain surgery" thread. This
> is different. I will be leaving BECAUSE of that commitment, since I can no longer be responsible
> for things said under my name or suggestions given under my name.
>
> If anybody on this forum has questions about tinnitus they wish me to answer personally, I can
> always be reached at [email protected] or by telephone weekdays 8A-12P or 1P-5P Eastern at 404-531-
> 3979. As any who have contacted me or called me know, I have never charged callers for advice nor
> solicited them to become patients of mine.
>
> Very very sorry it has come to this. And to Eva, Krystyna, Blue, Susan F., Steve C., Ron Yoli, and
> any others with whom I have had differences of opinion - regardless of how great or how small - I
> wish you all peace of mind, kind regards, and silent days ahead.
>
> And I do hope that all participants here will seriously consider supporting the ATA and continuing
> to support the ATA regardless of what differences I may have had with any of you in the past.
>
> Thank you.
>
> smn
>
> Stephen M. Nagler, MD, FACS Director Alliance Tinnitus and Hearing Center Atlanta, Georgia
> 404/531-3979 http://www.tinn.com

Oh God, where is my violin? My heart is breaking. My tears are flowing. Sob, sob. What a moron. TP

Nagler, outside of it making you look foolish, this whole "I'm Leaving" routine you do is really
quite funny.

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap960730.html Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.