O/T : Bike for Sale

"Tenex" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Graham wrote:
> > http://www.edinburgh-bicycle.co.uk/catalogue/detail.cfm?ID=16383
> >
> > Anybody interested in the above linked bike ? Frame size 22" then let me know. It has sks
> > mudguards and cateye lights fitted, if that helps !
> >
> > Graham
>
> What is it? Using the links I get "can't set cookies" but I can go
through
> the front page of EBC without problems.
>

> It is an Edinburgh Bike Courier, hardly used.

Graham

"Tenex" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Graham wrote:
> > http://www.edinburgh-bicycle.co.uk/catalogue/detail.cfm?ID=16383
> >
> > Anybody interested in the above linked bike ? Frame size 22" then let me know. It has sks
> > mudguards and cateye lights fitted, if that helps !
> >
> > Graham
>
> What is it? Using the links I get "can't set cookies" but I can go
through
> the front page of EBC without problems.
>
> I got that too ! Did you click where it says here to take you back to the
store ?

Graham

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 18:17:44 +0000 (UTC), "Graham" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Anybody interested in the above linked bike

Links to EBC don't work, they use cookies. You need to say what the bike is.

Guy
===
** WARNING ** This posting may contain traces of irony. http://www.chapmancentral.com New!
Improved!! Now with added extra Demon!

> On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 18:17:44 +0000 (UTC), "Graham" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Anybody interested in the above linked bike
>
> Links to EBC don't work, they use cookies. You need to say what the bike is.

They do if you open the EBC shop home page first then click the link!!

> > Links to EBC don't work, they use cookies. You need to say what the bike is.
>
> They do if you open the EBC shop home page first then click the link!!

Not working for me on IE. I still get "CANNOT SET COOKIES" even though cookies are enabled on
my browser.

~PB

> > > Links to EBC don't work, they use cookies. You need to say what the bike is.
> >
> > They do if you open the EBC shop home page first then click the link!!
>
> Not working for me on IE. I still get "CANNOT SET COOKIES" even though cookies are enabled on my
> browser.

The method I used -- which seems to work for me -- is to strip everything after the .co.uk from the
address which takes you to the EBC home page.

Clicking the link from here gets the 'cannot set cookies' message again.

Clicking on 'Shopping' and then on the link seems to work.

YMMV

Tony W wrote:

> The method I used -- which seems to work for me -- is to strip everything after the .co.uk from
> the address which takes you to the EBC home page.
>
> Clicking the link from here gets the 'cannot set cookies' message again.
>
> Clicking on 'Shopping' and then on the link seems to work.

That works! Thanks Tony.

The URL to go directly to "Shopping" is http://www.edinburgh-bicycle.co.uk/catalogue/ - I think that
might work as well (?)

~PB

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 10:48:41 +0100, "Tony W" <[email protected]> wrote:

>They do if you open the EBC shop home page first then click the link!!

Aha! A tedium-saver. Thanks.

Guy
===