O/T : Bike for Sale

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Graham, Aug 26, 2003.

  1. Graham

    Graham Guest

    Tags:

  2. Tenex

    Tenex Guest

    Graham wrote:
    > http://www.edinburgh-bicycle.co.uk/catalogue/detail.cfm?ID=16383
    >
    > Anybody interested in the above linked bike ? Frame size 22" then let me know. It has sks
    > mudguards and cateye lights fitted, if that helps !
    >
    > Graham

    What is it? Using the links I get "can't set cookies" but I can go through the front page of EBC
    without problems.

  3. Graham

    Graham Guest

  4. Graham

    Graham Guest

    "Tenex" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Graham wrote:
    > > http://www.edinburgh-bicycle.co.uk/catalogue/detail.cfm?ID=16383
    > >
    > > Anybody interested in the above linked bike ? Frame size 22" then let me know. It has sks
    > > mudguards and cateye lights fitted, if that helps !
    > >
    > > Graham
    >
    > What is it? Using the links I get "can't set cookies" but I can go
    through
    > the front page of EBC without problems.
    >

    > It is an Edinburgh Bike Courier, hardly used.

    Graham

  5. Graham

    Graham Guest

    "Tenex" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Graham wrote:
    > > http://www.edinburgh-bicycle.co.uk/catalogue/detail.cfm?ID=16383
    > >
    > > Anybody interested in the above linked bike ? Frame size 22" then let me know. It has sks
    > > mudguards and cateye lights fitted, if that helps !
    > >
    > > Graham
    >
    > What is it? Using the links I get "can't set cookies" but I can go
    through
    > the front page of EBC without problems.
    >
    > I got that too ! Did you click where it says here to take you back to the
    store ?

    Graham

  6. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 18:17:44 +0000 (UTC), "Graham" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Anybody interested in the above linked bike

    Links to EBC don't work, they use cookies. You need to say what the bike is.

    Guy
    ===
    ** WARNING ** This posting may contain traces of irony. http://www.chapmancentral.com New!
    Improved!! Now with added extra Demon!

  7. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

    > On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 18:17:44 +0000 (UTC), "Graham" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Anybody interested in the above linked bike
    >
    > Links to EBC don't work, they use cookies. You need to say what the bike is.

    They do if you open the EBC shop home page first then click the link!!

  8. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    > > Links to EBC don't work, they use cookies. You need to say what the bike is.
    >
    > They do if you open the EBC shop home page first then click the link!!

    Not working for me on IE. I still get "CANNOT SET COOKIES" even though cookies are enabled on
    my browser.

    ~PB

  9. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

    > > > Links to EBC don't work, they use cookies. You need to say what the bike is.
    > >
    > > They do if you open the EBC shop home page first then click the link!!
    >
    > Not working for me on IE. I still get "CANNOT SET COOKIES" even though cookies are enabled on my
    > browser.

    The method I used -- which seems to work for me -- is to strip everything after the .co.uk from the
    address which takes you to the EBC home page.

    Clicking the link from here gets the 'cannot set cookies' message again.

    Clicking on 'Shopping' and then on the link seems to work.

    YMMV

  10. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    Tony W wrote:

    > The method I used -- which seems to work for me -- is to strip everything after the .co.uk from
    > the address which takes you to the EBC home page.
    >
    > Clicking the link from here gets the 'cannot set cookies' message again.
    >
    > Clicking on 'Shopping' and then on the link seems to work.

    That works! Thanks Tony.

    The URL to go directly to "Shopping" is http://www.edinburgh-bicycle.co.uk/catalogue/ - I think that
    might work as well (?)

    ~PB

  11. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 10:48:41 +0100, "Tony W" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >They do if you open the EBC shop home page first then click the link!!

    Aha! A tedium-saver. Thanks.

    Guy
    ===
    ** WARNING ** This posting may contain traces of irony. http://www.chapmancentral.com New!