O/T But Blue left!

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Ear Rings, Feb 2, 2004.

  1. Ear Rings

    Ear Rings Guest

    From: Stephen Nagler <[email protected]>
    Newsgroups: alt.support.tinnitus
    Subject: Re: HERE'S A DEAL FOR YOU
    Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 22:30:06 -0400

    <Blue's comments snipped>

    What's best for this newsgroup is for Jim Chinnis to be right here. He's a bright guy. He is
    beholding to nobody. He is honest.

    It was all a safe bet for me anyway, Adolph. You don't have the guts to leave. You need this place
    too much. It's all you have in life. That - and your hatred.

    But I'll do it. If you leave, I will. And I will not return if you do not return. No games, no
    nicks. The real thing.

    June 21, Adolph. Do we have a deal? Or are you the coward that every single person on this newsgroup
    knows you are?

    mouth. I'm giving it to you on a platter - my solemn word to leave and not return if you
    do the same.

    The Georgia Medical Board strategy blew up in your ugly face. But I'm giving you another chance. You
    want me gone. And I want you gone. Wazza matter, cutie? You gonna hide behind your mamma's skirts -
    or are you going to stand up like a man?

    This board means a lot to me. But I'll leave to rid it of you, Adolph.

    Deal?

    smn

    Tags:

  2. Tippypooh

    Tippypooh Guest

    "Ear Rings" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > From: Stephen Nagler <[email protected]> Newsgroups: alt.support.tinnitus Subject: Re: HERE'S A DEAL
    > FOR YOU Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 22:30:06 -0400 Organization: MindSpring Enterprises Lines: 55 Message-
    > ID: <[email protected]> References: <[email protected]
    > fg.aol.com> <[email protected]> Reply-To: [email protected] NNTP-Posting-
    > Host: d1.56.62.35 Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-
    > Encoding: 7bit X-Server-Date: 17 Jun 2002 02:28:43 GMT X-Newsreader: Forte Agent 1.8/32.548
    >
    > <Blue's comments snipped>
    >
    > What's best for this newsgroup is for Jim Chinnis to be right here. He's a bright guy. He is
    > beholding to nobody. He is honest.
    >
    > It was all a safe bet for me anyway, Adolph. You don't have the guts to leave. You need this place
    > too much. It's all you have in life. That - and your hatred.
    >
    > But I'll do it. If you leave, I will. And I will not return if you do not return. No games, no
    > nicks. The real thing.
    >
    > June 21, Adolph. Do we have a deal? Or are you the coward that every single person on this
    > newsgroup knows you are?
    >

    > mouth. I'm giving it to you on a platter - my solemn word to leave and not return if you do
    > the same.
    >
    > The Georgia Medical Board strategy blew up in your ugly face. But I'm giving you another chance.
    > You want me gone. And I want you gone. Wazza matter, cutie? You gonna hide behind your mamma's
    > skirts - or are you going to stand up like a man?
    >
    > This board means a lot to me. But I'll leave to rid it of you, Adolph.
    >
    > Deal?
    >
    > smn

    1,000,000? And here you are. And here you will stay. What a pity. No life outside the Internet.
    Shame, really. It's a big, beautiful world out there. But, you'll never see it. Too busy telling
    everyone that you are "leaving" the newsgroup forever. What a moron. TP