O/T - He says one thing...

Ear Rings

Guest
From: Stephen Nagler <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: alt.support.tinnitus
Subject: Re: STOP IT!
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 06:05:41 -0400

<snipped>

>But someone has to leave here.
.......... Well, I do *not* agree with you there! ........
>You can't make Lix or Blue leave.
....... I'm not trying to make them ... or anybody leave. I have no interest
- no desire - in anybody leaving.

<snipped>

I am not interested in "demanding" or in "winning." I am not interested in being king of the
mountain or the last one standing at the OK Corral when the guns have stopped blazing and the dust
has cleared. I am not interested in any others leaving this board, in bullying them, or in beating
anybody into submission. I am rather interested in all of us standing together. But if that is not
to happen, then I am interested in each of us standing on opposite sides of that corral, but at
least in respecting each other's right to be there nonetheless. That's what I think being a "man" is
all about.

Stephen M. Nagler, M.D. (The opinions expressed above and in all my posts are my own and should not
be interpreted in any other light.)

From: Stephen Nagler <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: alt.support.tinnitus
Subject: Re: For Sue - SS number usage illegal?
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 12:32:49 -0400
Newsreader: Forte Agent 1.8/32.553 <Chinnis repeat of Blue snipped>

Simpson is not a man of conviction - that is quite apparent.

Referring to me he says (in caps) that this is solely my fault.

So here's my offer. I will leave if he will leave.

I will cease posting on this newsgroup and leave permanently. I will not post here under my name or
under any nicks.

Simpson merely has to agree to do the same.

But he won't, He can't. In spite of the fact that according to him this is ALL MY FAULT, he cannot
leave. Why? Because he needs this place. He is nothing without this newsgroup, and if he leaves he
will find that out. The man cannot face the truth.

I am so sure that Simpson will not take me up on my offer, that I'll bet my practice on it. If he
takes me up on my offer, I'll not only leave - I'll also shut down my clinic within six weeks.
There, Adolf. That should make it interesting.

Offer expires Friday, June 21.

stephen nagler