O/T-How hypocritical is this..

news:[email protected]

> "Dave W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> Can you believe the President (notice I didn't say our!) has the audacity to come to ATL today in
>> order to lay a wreath at the tomb of Martin Luther King Jr. in honor of his 75th b'day! In order
>> to honor his vision of peace...
>>
>> Oh, and don't forget the $2000 A PLATE Fundrazer later this evening...
>>
>> Dave (war? what war?)
>>

> I can't believe you got anyone to strike on this one.

Why? I thought this group would really p/u on the irony factor.

Critic scribbled on a scrap of paper:
> "Dave W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> Can you believe the President (notice I didn't say our!) has the audacity to come to ATL today in
>> order to lay a wreath at the tomb of Martin Luther King Jr. in honor of his 75th b'day! In order
>> to honor his vision of peace...
>>
>> Oh, and don't forget the $2000 A PLATE Fundrazer later this evening...
>>
>> Dave (war? what war?)
>>

> I can't believe you got anyone to strike on this one.

fundrazing... wouldn't that be teh opposite of fund RAISING?

ps

"Penny S" <[email protected]> had this to say
news:[email protected]

> Critic scribbled on a scrap of paper:
>> "Dave W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>>> Can you believe the President (notice I didn't say our!) has the audacity to come to ATL today
>>> in order to lay a wreath at the tomb of Martin Luther King Jr. in honor of his 75th b'day! In
>>> order to honor his vision of peace...
>>>
>>> Oh, and don't forget the $2000 A PLATE Fundrazer later this evening...
>>>
>>> Dave (war? what war?)
>>>

>> I can't believe you got anyone to strike on this one.
>

> fundrazing... wouldn't that be teh opposite of fund RAISING?
>
> ps

Hey, are you trying to muscle in on Bakers turf?

(Actually, more like a barn "raizing")