O/T: Its official

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Carla A-G, Mar 25, 2003.

  1. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    I got my greencard :)

    Next phase...citizenship...

    - CA-G going dual...

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

    Tags:

  2. Carla says:

    >I got my greencard :)

    WooHoo! Congrats!

  3. Carla A-G wrote:
    > I got my greencard :)
    >
    > Next phase...citizenship...
    >
    > - CA-G going dual...
    >
    > Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

    Congrats! Now get your lazy canadian kicked ass to work ;)

    Jon Bond

  4. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Jonathan Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Congrats! Now get your lazy canadian kicked ass to work ;)

    Its been working since I arrived here 1 1/2 years ago...

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  5. Fred Hinkson

    Fred Hinkson Guest

    Does that mean you can't get those Race Face Cranks for me anymore. And bring them across
    the border.

    MTB Ride hard die free.

  6. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Fred Hinkson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Does that mean you can't get those Race Face Cranks for me anymore. And bring them
    > across the border.

    I still travel there all the time. Why would you want Race Face cranks from there? They're actually
    cheaper across the border...

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  7. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I got my greencard :)
    >
    > Next phase...citizenship...
    >
    > - CA-G going dual...
    >
    > Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

    Congrats!

    I guess Canadian/American girls kick ass too!

    Dave

  8. Carla A-G wrote:
    > I got my greencard :)

    I think I'll go dig out a bottle of Maudite and toast your good news!

  9. Van Bagnol

    Van Bagnol Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Jonathan Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Congrats! Now get your lazy canadian kicked ass to work ;)
    >
    > Its been working since I arrived here 1 1/2 years ago...
    > - CA-G

    Whataminnit. I'm a little confused. Didn't you get access to citizenship when you got married?

    Congrats anyway, Carla. Did you pass the language test? When you say "about" it _does_ rhyme with
    "shout", eh?

    I've nothing against Canadians. Hell, my youngest brother was born in Vancouver. And look at the
    fine Canadians that have come to the US: Alex Trebek, Shannon Tweed, Michael J. Fox, Pamela
    Anderson, William Shatner,...no, wait, strike that last one....
    :)

    Van

    --
    Van Bagnol / v a n at wco dot com / c r l at bagnol dot com ...enjoys - Theatre / Windsurfing /
    Skydiving / Mountain Biking ...feels - "Parang lumalakad ako sa loob ng paniginip" ...thinks - "An

  10. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Carla A-G wrote:
    > > I got my greencard :)
    >
    > I think I'll go dig out a bottle of Maudite and toast your good news!

    Geeze John - is there no excuse you won't stoop to?

    ',;~}

    Shaun aRe - I'm gonna open this beer, as a toast to me for finishing that last beer....

  11. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Van Bagnol" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Whataminnit. I'm a little confused. Didn't you get access to citizenship when you got married?

    It doesn't work that way. I have to get a green card first, then wait for 3 years after being
    married before I can apply for citizenship.

    > Congrats anyway, Carla. Did you pass the language test? When you say "about" it _does_ rhyme with
    > "shout", eh?

    Nope. I'm not from the East Coast...

    > I've nothing against Canadians. Hell, my youngest brother was born in Vancouver. And look at the
    > fine Canadians that have come to the US: Alex Trebek, Shannon Tweed, Michael J. Fox, Pamela
    > Anderson, William Shatner,...no, wait, strike that last one....
    > :)

    John Candy (RIP), Jim Carrey, Wayne Gretzky...the list can go on and on...

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  12. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    > I got my greencard :)
    >
    > Next phase...citizenship...
    >
    > - CA-G going dual...
    >
    > Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

    Does this mean you're going to hyphenate your sig?

    Mike - congrats!!!

    Canadian-American Girls Kick Ass!?

  13. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    > ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >

    > > Carla A-G wrote:
    > > > I got my greencard :)
    > >
    > > I think I'll go dig out a bottle of Maudite and toast your good news!
    >
    > Geeze John - is there no excuse you won't stoop to?
    >
    > ',;~}
    >
    > Shaun aRe - I'm gonna open this beer, as a toast to me for finishing that last beer....

    I don't see the glass is half empty or half full, just halfway to the next drink.

    Mike

  14. Jd

    Jd Guest

  15. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 09:33:12 -0500, "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I got my greencard :)
    >
    >Next phase...citizenship...
    >
    >- CA-G going dual...
    >
    >Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

    Welcome to the jungle.

    Peace and congratulations!

    :-]

  16. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > > ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...

    > > > I think I'll go dig out a bottle of Maudite and toast your good news!
    > >
    > > Geeze John - is there no excuse you won't stoop to?
    > >
    > > ',;~}
    > >
    > > Shaun aRe - I'm gonna open this beer, as a toast to me for finishing
    that
    > > last beer....
    > >

    > I don't see the glass is half empty or half full, just halfway to the next drink.

    And it's you're round - make mine a Bishop's Finger.

    Shaun aRe

  17. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    > Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    > > > Geeze John - is there no excuse you won't stoop to?
    > > >
    > > > ',;~}
    > > >
    > > > Shaun aRe - I'm gonna open this beer, as a toast to me for finishing
    > that
    > > > last beer....
    > > >

    > > I don't see the glass is half empty or half full, just halfway to the
    next
    > > drink.
    >
    > And it's you're round - make mine a Bishop's Finger.
    >

    > Shaun aRe

    Aye! Oh barkeep!!!

    Mike

  18. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > > Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    > news!

    > > that
    > > > >

    > > > I don't see the glass is half empty or half full, just halfway to the
    > next
    > > > drink.
    > >
    > > And it's you're round - make mine a Bishop's Finger.
    > >

    > > Shaun aRe
    > >

    > Aye! Oh barkeep!!!
    >
    > Mike

    Slanche!

    Shaun aRe - Your round again Mike.....

  19. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    > Does this mean you're going to hyphenate your sig?
    >
    > Mike - congrats!!!
    >
    > Canadian-American Girls Kick Ass!?

    Hmmm, good idea...

    - CA-G