Next phase...citizenship...

- CA-G going dual...

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

Carla A-G wrote:
> I got my greencard :)
>
> Next phase...citizenship...
>
> - CA-G going dual...
>
> Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

Congrats! Now get your lazy canadian kicked ass to work ;)

Jon Bond

Does that mean you can't get those Race Face Cranks for me anymore. And bring them across
the border.

MTB Ride hard die free.

"Fred Hinkson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Does that mean you can't get those Race Face Cranks for me anymore. And bring them
> across the border.

I still travel there all the time. Why would you want Race Face cranks from there? They're actually
cheaper across the border...

- CA-G

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

"Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I got my greencard :)
>
> Next phase...citizenship...
>
> - CA-G going dual...
>
> Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

Congrats!

I guess Canadian/American girls kick ass too!

Dave

Carla A-G wrote:
> I got my greencard :)

I think I'll go dig out a bottle of Maudite and toast your good news!

In article <[email protected]>, "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Jonathan Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Congrats! Now get your lazy canadian kicked ass to work ;)
>
> Its been working since I arrived here 1 1/2 years ago...
> - CA-G

Whataminnit. I'm a little confused. Didn't you get access to citizenship when you got married?

Congrats anyway, Carla. Did you pass the language test? When you say "about" it _does_ rhyme with
"shout", eh?

I've nothing against Canadians. Hell, my youngest brother was born in Vancouver. And look at the
fine Canadians that have come to the US: Alex Trebek, Shannon Tweed, Michael J. Fox, Pamela
Anderson, William Shatner,...no, wait, strike that last one....
:)

Van

--
Van Bagnol / v a n at wco dot com / c r l at bagnol dot com ...enjoys - Theatre / Windsurfing /
Skydiving / Mountain Biking ...feels - "Parang lumalakad ako sa loob ng paniginip" ...thinks - "An

ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Carla A-G wrote:
> > I got my greencard :)
>
> I think I'll go dig out a bottle of Maudite and toast your good news!

Geeze John - is there no excuse you won't stoop to?

',;~}

Shaun aRe - I'm gonna open this beer, as a toast to me for finishing that last beer....

"Van Bagnol" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Whataminnit. I'm a little confused. Didn't you get access to citizenship when you got married?

It doesn't work that way. I have to get a green card first, then wait for 3 years after being
married before I can apply for citizenship.

> Congrats anyway, Carla. Did you pass the language test? When you say "about" it _does_ rhyme with
> "shout", eh?

Nope. I'm not from the East Coast...

> I've nothing against Canadians. Hell, my youngest brother was born in Vancouver. And look at the
> fine Canadians that have come to the US: Alex Trebek, Shannon Tweed, Michael J. Fox, Pamela
> Anderson, William Shatner,...no, wait, strike that last one....
> :)

John Candy (RIP), Jim Carrey, Wayne Gretzky...the list can go on and on...

- CA-G

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

> I got my greencard :)
>
> Next phase...citizenship...
>
> - CA-G going dual...
>
> Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

Does this mean you're going to hyphenate your sig?

Mike - congrats!!!

Canadian-American Girls Kick Ass!?

> ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >

> > Carla A-G wrote:
> > > I got my greencard :)
> >
> > I think I'll go dig out a bottle of Maudite and toast your good news!
>
> Geeze John - is there no excuse you won't stoop to?
>
> ',;~}
>
> Shaun aRe - I'm gonna open this beer, as a toast to me for finishing that last beer....

I don't see the glass is half empty or half full, just halfway to the next drink.

Mike

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 09:33:12 -0500, "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I got my greencard :)
>
>Next phase...citizenship...
>
>- CA-G going dual...
>
>Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

Welcome to the jungle.

Peace and congratulations!

:-]

Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > > I think I'll go dig out a bottle of Maudite and toast your good news!
> >
> > Geeze John - is there no excuse you won't stoop to?
> >
> > ',;~}
> >
> > Shaun aRe - I'm gonna open this beer, as a toast to me for finishing
that
> > last beer....
> >

> I don't see the glass is half empty or half full, just halfway to the next drink.

And it's you're round - make mine a Bishop's Finger.

Shaun aRe

> Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > Geeze John - is there no excuse you won't stoop to?
> > >
> > > ',;~}
> > >
> > > Shaun aRe - I'm gonna open this beer, as a toast to me for finishing
> that
> > > last beer....
> > >

> > I don't see the glass is half empty or half full, just halfway to the
next
> > drink.
>
> And it's you're round - make mine a Bishop's Finger.
>

> Shaun aRe

Aye! Oh barkeep!!!

Mike

Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> news!

> > that
> > > >

> > > I don't see the glass is half empty or half full, just halfway to the
> next
> > > drink.
> >
> > And it's you're round - make mine a Bishop's Finger.
> >

> > Shaun aRe
> >

> Aye! Oh barkeep!!!
>
> Mike

Slanche!