O/T Ode to non-christians

Angel

Guest
Have you been to the cross where the Lord Jesus suffered? Have you been to Calvary? Have you been to
the place of redemption for sinners? Have you been to Calvary?

It was there on Calvary God's dear Son lay down His life for you. While there's time, don't delay;
Place your faith in Christ Jesus. Turn your eyes now to Calvary.

You can seach, you can buy and try everything man-made, But it can not satisfy: It is Christ, only
Christ who gives life more abundant, and he calls from Calvary.

It was there on Calvary God's dear Son lay down His life for you. While there's time, don't delay;
Place your faith in Christ Jesus. Turn your eyes now to Calvary.

While the Spirit's clear voice can be heard softly pleading, Give your life to Jesus now: Trusting
faith is the way to have life everlasting, And He calls from Calvary.

Angel <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Have you been to the cross where the Lord Jesus suffered? Have you been to Calvary? Have you been
> to the place of redemption for sinners? Have you been to Calvary?
>
> It was there on Calvary God's dear Son lay down His life for you. While there's time, don't delay;
> Place your faith in Christ Jesus. Turn your eyes now to Calvary.
>
> You can seach, you can buy and try everything man-made, But it can not satisfy: It is Christ, only
> Christ who gives life more abundant, and he calls from Calvary.
>
> It was there on Calvary God's dear Son lay down His life for you. While there's time, don't delay;
> Place your faith in Christ Jesus. Turn your eyes now to Calvary.
>
> While the Spirit's clear voice can be heard softly pleading, Give your life to Jesus now: Trusting
> faith is the way to have life everlasting, And He calls from Calvary.
>
> It was there on Calvary God's dear Son lay down His life for you. While there's time, don't delay;
> Place your faith in Christ Jesus. Turn your eyes now to Calvary.

Nice message :)

Thanks, Angel.

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

http://makeashorterlink.com/?W1F522557

What is all this about?

http://makeashorterlink.com/?W3C323D57

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 14:56:08 -0500, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in message <[email protected]>):

> Angel <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...

<tearfully snipped>

> Nice message :)
>
> Thanks, Angel.
>

> Servant to the humblest person in the universe,
>
> Andrew

How about this one, Chung:

Have you been to the newsgroup where the subscribers all suffered? Have you been to s.m.c? Have you
been to the newsgroup of Chung's abuses? Have you been to s.m.c?

It was there on s.m.c Chung spewed his Off Topic rants for you. While there's time, don't delay; Put
Chung in your killfile. And stay On Topic in s.m.c.

You can ask, you can plead and try every request, But it can not stop Pastor Chung: It is Chung,
only Chung who gives Spam more abundant, and he posts it in s.m.c.

It was there on s.m.c Chung spewed his Off Topic rants for you. While there's time, don't delay; Put
Chung in your killfile. And stay On Topic in s.m.c.

While the subscriber's clear posts can be heard softly pleading, Please, Chung, stop your spam right
now: Chung will post his spam Off Topic everlasting, And posts from s.m.c.

It was there on s.m.c Chung spewed his Off Topic rants for you. While there's time, don't delay; Put
Chung in your killfile. And stay On Topic in s.m.c.

The refrain just doesn't seem to have the right meter and cadence to me, but who am I to criticize a
poet of such stature :)

--
Steve

Who is the humblest person in the universe? According to Chung, God :) ROTFL! "I'm Humble!
Worship Me!"

Weeding the Lord's Vineyards Since 2003

Steve <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 14:56:08 -0500, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote (in message
> <[email protected]>):
>
> > Angel <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
>
> <tearfully snipped>
>
> > Nice message :)
> >
> > Thanks, Angel.
> >

> > Servant to the humblest person in the universe,
> >
> > Andrew
>
> How about this one, Chung:
>
> Have you been to the newsgroup where the subscribers all suffered? Have you been to s.m.c? Have
> you been to the newsgroup of Chung's abuses? Have you been to s.m.c?
>
> It was there on s.m.c Chung spewed his Off Topic rants for you. While there's time, don't delay;
> Put Chung in your killfile. And stay On Topic in s.m.c.
>
> You can ask, you can plead and try every request, But it can not stop Pastor Chung: It is Chung,
> only Chung who gives Spam more abundant, and he posts it in s.m.c.
>
> It was there on s.m.c Chung spewed his Off Topic rants for you. While there's time, don't delay;
> Put Chung in your killfile. And stay On Topic in s.m.c.
>
> While the subscriber's clear posts can be heard softly pleading, Please, Chung, stop your spam
> right now: Chung will post his spam Off Topic everlasting, And posts from s.m.c.
>
> It was there on s.m.c Chung spewed his Off Topic rants for you. While there's time, don't delay;
> Put Chung in your killfile. And stay On Topic in s.m.c.
>
> The refrain just doesn't seem to have the right meter and cadence to me, but who am I to criticize
> a poet of such stature :)

Sounds like a lot of whining to me.

You poor guy.

Andrew