O/T: Operation Quickie

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Co...973&call_pageid=968332188492&col=968793972154

>> What the??
>>
>> "It's not simply the wind of their passage but also the rhythmic
>> thudding of their feet and their panting breath. "
>>
>> If I were a squirrel, I'd be stiff in a jiffy if there was rhythmic
>> thudding and panting.

> Read the last line of the article. I kind of expected it.

Me too.

"John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> ZeeExSixAre wrote:
> > "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Co...973&call_pageid=968332188492&col=968793972154

> > What the??
> >
> > "It's not simply the wind of their passage but also the rhythmic
> > thudding of their feet and their panting breath. "
> >
> > If I were a squirrel, I'd be stiff in a jiffy if there was rhythmic
> > thudding and panting.

> Read the last line of the article. I kind of expected it.

Did nobody else notice the names?

Flora Lipo
Al Polfoir

both have:
1 A
1 P
1 R
1 I
1 L
1 F
1 O
1 O
and another L....

they're anagrams. clever ones at that. I like the "Polfoir is an Acadian
name"... and the Liposuction thing too. Clever writing.

Jon Bond

> Did nobody else notice the names?
>
> Flora Lipo
> Al Polfoir
>
> both have:
> 1 A
> 1 P
> 1 R
> 1 I
> 1 L
> 1 F
> 1 O
> 1 O
> and another L....
>
> they're anagrams. clever ones at that. I like the "Polfoir is an Acadian
> name"... and the Liposuction thing too. Clever writing.
>
> Jon Bond

Damn, how did you even pick up on that?
--
Slacker

> > Did nobody else notice the names?
> >
> > Flora Lipo
> > Al Polfoir
> >
> > both have:
> > 1 A
> > 1 P
> > 1 R
> > 1 I
> > 1 L
> > 1 F
> > 1 O
> > 1 O
> > and another L....
> >
> > they're anagrams. clever ones at that. I like the "Polfoir is an

Acadian
> > name"... and the Liposuction thing too. Clever writing.
> >
> > Jon Bond
> >

> Damn, how did you even pick up on that?
> --
> Slacker

Don't know. I just thought Flora Lipo was a very strange name, so I took a
closer look.

Too many jumbles during class I believe :)

Jon Bond

"Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Did nobody else notice the names?

Very good Mr.Bond, I was wondering if anyone would pick up the whole context
of the article...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Slacker wrote:
>> Did nobody else notice the names?
>>
>> Flora Lipo
>> Al Polfoir
>>
>> both have:
>> 1 A
>> 1 P
>> 1 R
>> 1 I
>> 1 L
>> 1 F
>> 1 O
>> 1 O
>> and another L....
>>
>> they're anagrams. clever ones at that. I like the "Polfoir is an
>> Acadian name"... and the Liposuction thing too. Clever writing.
>>
>> Jon Bond
>>

> Damn, how did you even pick up on that?

Nice catch Jon. I love stuff like that but was too preoccupied with work to
even think about something like that (damn work craping my lifestyle!).

And Slacker - he picks up on it on account of his fancy book-leanin'. Yep.

Matt

MattB says:

>(damn work craping my lifestyle!).

"Cramping" or "Crapping?"

Not that it makes much difference ;-)

Steve

Stephen Baker wrote:
> MattB says:
>
>> (damn work craping my lifestyle!).

> "Cramping" or "Crapping?"
>
> Not that it makes much difference ;-)
>
> Steve

Well I meant cramping, but you're right - it works either way.

Matt

MattB wrote:
> Slacker wrote:
>
>>Damn, how did you even pick up on that?

> And Slacker - he picks up on it on account of his fancy book-leanin'. Yep.
>
> Matt

That explains it. I just look at the pictures.
--
Slacker