O/T: Tiger attack footage

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Carla A-G, Oct 16, 2003.

  1. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    Tags:

  2. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  3. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Chris Glidden" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Exclusive footage of the infamous event:
    > >
    > > http://pix.darwenstheory.net/upload/cj_27226.gif
    > >
    > > - CA-G
    > >
    > > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!
    > >

    > I saw that a few days ago, it's hilarious. I know their plastic surgeon,
    my
    > wife spoke to him a few days ago and asked if he would be going out to
    Vegas
    > to do some work on him. He said he didn't know, but he knew where to get
    > white tiger cheap.

    So do I.

    http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64409

    Mike

  4. "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Chris Glidden" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > Exclusive footage of the infamous event:
    > > >
    > > > http://pix.darwenstheory.net/upload/cj_27226.gif
    > > >
    > > > - CA-G
    > > >
    > > > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!
    > > >

    > > I saw that a few days ago, it's hilarious. I know their plastic
    surgeon,
    > my
    > > wife spoke to him a few days ago and asked if he would be going out to
    > Vegas
    > > to do some work on him. He said he didn't know, but he knew where to
    get
    > > white tiger cheap.
    > >

    > So do I.
    >
    > http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64409
    >
    > Mike

    That's just wrong!!!

    cg

  5. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

  6. "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Exclusive footage of the infamous event:
    >
    > http://pix.darwenstheory.net/upload/cj_27226.gif
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    I saw that a few days ago, it's hilarious. I know their plastic surgeon, my wife spoke to him a few
    days ago and asked if he would be going out to Vegas to do some work on him. He said he didn't know,
    but he knew where to get a white tiger cheap.