O2 Original Cycling Jacket Review

passionispain

Mar 30, 2011
When I first got into cycling I didn’t want to have anything to do with the rain. Rather than ride into a stinging wall of water, I’d opt for my stationery bike inside. Now I realize the importance of riding in the rain, not only from a psychological standpoint but also a safety one. And during the good amount of wet weather we have in northern Ohio, I’ve trusted the O2 Original Cycling Jacket by RainShield over and over again.
Now, when it comes to selecting a rain jacket there are three things to look for:
· Breathability
· Torso and sleeve length
· Visibility
And the 02 jacket provides these features at an extremely cheap price. The original model only comes in one color, yellow, and has elongated sleeves so your wrists are not exposed to the elements. The drop tail provides protection against back-spray from your rear tire, and the high collar reaches all the way to your chin to protect against water running of your helmet.

Features:
· Made with hypoallergenic, breathable microporous fabric
· Weighs only 5 oz.
· Covered full zip front.
· Elasticized sleeves cuffs.
· Drop tail hem
· Stuff pack for easy storage.
It is the cheapest rain jacket you can buy (I’ve found it cheaper online with shipping than anything in store.) and will last you a long time. And if it does eventually tatter you can easily replace it. You can buy this jacket on Amazon by clicking here.