Oakley M Frame replacement

ohmic

Jun 6, 2004
Hi,

I have a pair of Oakley M Frames sunglasses that I use for riding and I love them. But today I noticed a crack in the frame and then half way through a ride the frame finally broke.

Does anyone know where to purchase a replacement frames? I don't want to throw them away because I have about 3 - 4 lenses.

Regards,
Ohmic.

OPSM optometrists have Oakley M-frames. You may also be able to get your Private Health Insurance to pay for them if you are lucky.;)

So the same thing has actually happened to me- twice. I've owned M Frames since 1997 and about every 3-4 years, they form a small crack down the middle.

Turns out Oakley has a sweet 90 DAY WARRANTY on these puppies. Yup, 150USD for the pair and the warrenty is that damn short.

I had to mail in my cracked frames and then they'd send me the new frames for 30USD. It's impossible to get the actual frames by themselves from anywhere but Oakley. So you're pretty much without your M-Frames for 3 weeks or so. Which is a nightmare in cycling season and no matter what you beg and plead to the Oakley people, it doesn't matter to them.

It's amazing that a company with such crappy customer service can stay around. It's probably because of their incredible price mark-up.

head to any sunglass hut and they can send them away to get a new frame put in, you will have to pay for it if it isnt under waranty but itll be new.

in some case's oakley will replace the whole shebang, they can be good or be bad ie: 3week wait on getting them back.

sunglass huts ***** 02/03.