OAKLEY M-Frame vs. Zeros

I have been commuting with Stelvios for two years and have not complaints with them either. They are holding up extremely well. I do notice that their lenses are a little bit easier to scratch though. The interchangable lenses make them a great pair of cycling specific glasses for any light condition, even night riding.

I just got a pair of these Zero S glasses.

452a7493922e9.png_242_0_0.jpg

I have been using them for about three months on my PM commutes and daytime training rides. I love them. The optics are better than the Tifosi's, and work really well, even with the wrap-around lense. They are really light and stay in their place better than do the M's. Their design keeps them from catching sweat much better than M's, Rydon's and Stelvios. With no frame atop the lenses they give you a great unobstructed view riding down in the drops. The same can be said in terms of your peripheral vision as well. You can't get them in any variety of lenses though. Well perhaps your team could but at the moment what you see in these pics is what you can get. If you want to do any low light riding, or even transitions through tree line shadows, they can be too dark a lot of the time.