Oakley M-frame VS. Zeros

wcngu1

Aug 13, 2006
have looked at my budget and it seems I have more money left over for sunnies than I realised haha thanks to my tax return. I'm deciding between two sunnies from OAKLEY but not sure which is better overall for road biking in terms of comfort and protecting the eyes from wind and sun. These are the two. The many M-FRAME types AND the ZERO.

If you have had any experience with these please let me know what you think =)

This is the zero

420536127ae20.jpg_0_0_0.jpg

The VENTED M-FRAME
43f24b590acdc.png_0_0_0.jpg

and the ordinary M-FRAME (HYBRID S)

44441265886d4.png_0_0_0.jpg

I got a bit confused with the M-frame options as there are so many. they have the normal M-Frame and the Pro M-Frame as well as Vented and non vented and the different lense types e.g HEATER,SWEEP,STRIKE,HYBRID,HYBRID S, are these simply styles? do they affect things like the wind?

Did you know Oakley spends more on advertising and endorsements than they do actually making sunglasses, and that they cost 7 bucks each to make?

So yeah, pick whatever your girlfriend says you look the best in. :cool:

I would only be wearing any of Oakley's creations if someone else was paying for them.....the same goes for 'Rudi's', Bolle's etc etc. The same quality in sunnies with interchangeable lens can be had for much less moolah than these guys want. I have a theory that the more I spend on sunnies the more likely I am to scratch 'em, sit on them, lose them, melt them, or dog ate them....my current pair of 'Kyotas' cost me $30 & come with 5 sets of lens & I've successfully managed to keep 'em out of harms way for nearly 2 years!.....