Oakley M frames

Marty232

Apr 2, 2005
No shops sell them in Adelaide with the heater lens shape that I want.
Is pro m frame better than the normal m frame?
Oakley only stock grey lens on the oakley.com.au site.
I telephoned oakley to do a custom order on oakley pro m frame heater with gold lens and they said it would be $270 get stuffed.
So I will have to buy them on ebay from the america?
I don't want a grey lens I want a gold lens.

there is no difference between the standard m frame and the pro m frame, other than the pros dont hinge.

you can get them in shops for less than $270, but they are still going to be expensive. personally i think they are worth it. if you buy from US ebay you'll pay a lot less, but its buyer beware in terms of whether you are getting the genuine article, and also from a warranty point of view if anything goes wrong like cracking the bridge as an example.

--brett

Found some on ebay with the heater lens and pro m frame green. Dam I don't really like green much. Most of the sellers on ebay sell hinges frames.

Marty232 said:
Found some on ebay with the heater lens and pro m frame green. Dam I don't really like green much. Most of the sellers on ebay sell hinges frames.
Why on earth do we have to go to the expensive end of town. I use industrial safety glasses, shaded for day time and clear for night and low light.

m frame pros don't close like a normal pair of m-frames. Look at the Oakley website with the custom glasses, where the closing part is supposted to be, its not there.