Oath of Fealty

stevebaby

Jun 22, 2004
I just received this as a PM...don't quite know what to make of it.

It reads:
"I do faithfully swear,promise and affirm before God that I shall be for evermore the faithful servant,vassal and humble obedient serf of my Lord Stevebaby though I be a worthless cur and lower than a slug's knackers in comparison to my liege Lord Stevebaby's incandescent brightness in the firmament,and that I shall pay homage to his Greatness at all times on pain of having my babbling tongue torn out.Further I bear witness that my Lord Stevebaby owns me and will for Eternity.
I make this solemn vow om the sixteenth day of November in the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Six.

Signed,
My Lord Stevebaby's most humble and obedient servant,
Billm."

I don't know, bill.It seems a little bit over the top with the language and the swearing,but the sentiment is there so I'll consider it and that's as much as I'll promise.I'm bound to say though,I expect my vassals to have at least enough intelligence to pull turnips out of the ground and so far...I don't like your chances OK?
I tellya what....you can serve as the Soapbox speedbump until you prove yourself and then we'll try you out on the turnips.Can't be fairer than that,can I?

PS. Liked the pic of you tugging the forelock and bowing before one of my posts but I accidentally deleted it while I was cataloging my **** collection.
Never mind... there will be other chances.

maybe he just wants to be your friend.....................................you know, that kind of friend!

limerickman said:
maybe he just wants to be your friend.....................................you know, that kind of friend!
The "Lance and Matthew" kind of friend?
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I'm on my bike and out of here!

...let me see if i understand this...
you just picked up an evil minion willing to do your bidding in whatever hare-brained, crack pot idea at self-aggrandisement you have and you have to quibble over the sincerity of his oath of fealty?

you just can't please some people...

slovakguy said:
...let me see if i understand this...
you just picked up an evil minion willing to do your bidding in whatever hare-brained, crack pot idea at self-aggrandisement you have and you have to quibble over the sincerity of his oath of fealty?

you just can't please some people...
I know,I know...picky,picky me!
It's the "Power corrupts" thing that nags at my conscience.

Should I just donate him to the people of Afghanistan as a mine detector?

I didn't send you a PM.....sounds like a fantasy of your own making to me.

BillM said:
I didn't send you a PM.....sounds like a fantasy of your own making to me.
Maybe steve's going "Brokeback Mountain" on you Bill.
22.jpg

thebluetrain said:
Maybe steve's going "Brokeback Mountain" on you Bill.
I suspect he's feeling amorous......looking for love in all the wrong places kind of thing ya know.

I knew the "I hate Americans" was just a front to cover his true feelings.

:eek:

BillM said:
They're from our next province....Australia.
Very unlikely.
Rupert wouldn't like that.The noise might frighten his mum and that wouldn't do.
You'll do as Rupert says,.....again.
:D :D :D

stevebaby said:
Wyoming is in Canada?
Yes....Canadians. America has a lousy immigration policy in place. We will let anyone in that has a nice cowboy hat.