oatmeal breakfast cookie type thing for Lee and whomever

Lesanne

Guest
1/2 cup benecol or equivalent margarine (Spectrum et al) 1 egg One small mashed ripe banana 1
tsp vanilla
2/2 cup brown sugar (I used splenda here) 1 1/2 tsp orange zest 1 cup w w pastry flour
3/4 tsp salt 1 tsp baking powder 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
4/2 cup chopped walnuts
5/2 cup golden raisins

mix all and bake in 350 degree oven for 20 - 25 minutes

I roll this in parchment paper and chill, then cut them into 12 equal pieces for large cookies
that make a nice breakfast. I frequently add 1/2 cup flax seed to this. 6 points each if made with
the splenda.

Miss Violette

Guest
Thanks, What is the difference between regular flour and WW flour? Lee
Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> 1/2 cup benecol or equivalent margarine (Spectrum et al) 1 egg One small mashed ripe banana 1 tsp
> vanilla
> 1/2 cup brown sugar (I used splenda here) 1 1/2 tsp orange zest 1 cup w w pastry flour
> 1/4 tsp salt 1 tsp baking powder 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
> 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
> 1/2 cup golden raisins
>
> mix all and bake in 350 degree oven for 20 - 25 minutes
>
> I roll this in parchment paper and chill, then cut them into 12 equal
pieces
> for large cookies that make a nice breakfast. I frequently add 1/2 cup
flax
> seed to this. 6 points each if made with the splenda.

SBarbour

Guest
I assumed that "ww" meant whole wheat. Sharon

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Thanks, What is the difference between regular flour and WW flour? Lee Lesanne
> > 1/2 cup benecol or equivalent margarine (Spectrum et al) 1 egg One small mashed ripe banana 1
> > tsp vanilla
> > 1/2 cup brown sugar (I used splenda here) 1 1/2 tsp orange zest 1 cup w w pastry flour
> > 1/4 tsp salt 1 tsp baking powder 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
> > 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
> > 1/2 cup golden raisins
> >
> > mix all and bake in 350 degree oven for 20 - 25 minutes
> >
> > I roll this in parchment paper and chill, then cut them into 12 equal
> pieces
> > for large cookies that make a nice breakfast. I frequently add 1/2 cup
> flax
> > seed to this. 6 points each if made with the splenda.

Miss Violette

Guest
Duhhh!!! Lee
SBarbour <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I assumed that "ww" meant whole wheat. Sharon
>
> "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > Thanks, What is the difference between regular flour and WW flour? Lee Lesanne
> > <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > 1/2 cup benecol or equivalent margarine (Spectrum et al) 1 egg One small mashed ripe banana 1
> > > tsp vanilla
> > > 1/2 cup brown sugar (I used splenda here) 1 1/2 tsp orange zest 1 cup w w pastry flour
> > > 1/4 tsp salt 1 tsp baking powder 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
> > > 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
> > > 1/2 cup golden raisins
> > >
> > > mix all and bake in 350 degree oven for 20 - 25 minutes
> > >
> > > I roll this in parchment paper and chill, then cut them into 12 equal
> > pieces
> > > for large cookies that make a nice breakfast. I frequently add 1/2
cup
> > flax
> > > seed to this. 6 points each if made with the splenda.

Lesanne

Guest
whole wheat :)

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Thanks, What is the difference between regular flour and WW flour? Lee Lesanne
> > 1/2 cup benecol or equivalent margarine (Spectrum et al) 1 egg One small mashed ripe banana 1
> > tsp vanilla
> > 1/2 cup brown sugar (I used splenda here) 1 1/2 tsp orange zest 1 cup w w pastry flour
> > 1/4 tsp salt 1 tsp baking powder 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
> > 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
> > 1/2 cup golden raisins
> >
> > mix all and bake in 350 degree oven for 20 - 25 minutes
> >
> > I roll this in parchment paper and chill, then cut them into 12 equal
> pieces
> > for large cookies that make a nice breakfast. I frequently add 1/2 cup
> flax
> > seed to this. 6 points each if made with the splenda.

Miss Violette

Guest
I was somehow in a mental coma, was trying to figure out what would weight
watchers do to flour to lighten it up, a big sign for me today, Lee
Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> whole wheat :)
>
> "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > Thanks, What is the difference between regular flour and WW flour? Lee Lesanne
> > <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > 1/2 cup benecol or equivalent margarine (Spectrum et al) 1 egg One small mashed ripe banana 1
> > > tsp vanilla
> > > 1/2 cup brown sugar (I used splenda here) 1 1/2 tsp orange zest 1 cup w w pastry flour
> > > 1/4 tsp salt 1 tsp baking powder 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
> > > 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
> > > 1/2 cup golden raisins
> > >
> > > mix all and bake in 350 degree oven for 20 - 25 minutes
> > >
> > > I roll this in parchment paper and chill, then cut them into 12 equal
> > pieces
> > > for large cookies that make a nice breakfast. I frequently add 1/2
cup
> > flax
> > > seed to this. 6 points each if made with the splenda.

Isabela

Guest
Lesanne...thank you so much for posting this! I recently lost a recipe that was a type of
breakfast cookie that i loved. These look like a fantastic subsitute and one that i can grab and
eat on the run.

isabela