Oatmeal

Bananas are also my favorite addition to oats, and I occasionally add some crushed dark chocolate with fresh milk, it's such a simple breakfast to prepare but it's so good and nutritious.

Now you're talking! I like dark chocolate. It has the most chocolate content and doesn't taste too sweet. I prefer mixing it with other drinks like milkshakes and smoothies. :D

I love to eat the whole rolled oats kind because it's more nutritious and it really tastes better than the instant semi powdered type looking ones. Most of our oatmeal's here in the Philippines comes from Australia and it's quite affordable, I also like to make cookies out of them.

I've actually had oatmeal flavored cookies. They're okay. I much prefer them than having junk food. I noticed that they're naturally sweet even without much added sugar. :)

That sounds delicious. I've also enjoyed oatmeal milk due to its distinct taste. It has a soft yet nice taste whenever I drink it. Though, I'm satisfied with my usual servings of milk and oatmeal. I like to keep it simple. :)
I'm lactose intolerant, so delactosed milk can works but not as good as veggie options, like coconut milk, almond milk, and oatmeal milk. So, what I do is to soak oatmeal flakes in water during night time, then the next morning change that water for fresh one, put new water and soaked oatmeal in the blender, and after blended get that milk and take the oatmeal rests to the oven and make oatmeal flour. That way I can have milk and flour, use them in another meals, and having no issues with my intolerance.

I've been eating oatmeal for dinner for quite a while now and it really helped me lose a lot of weight and now I'm at a normal BMI all with just doing my regular exercise routine and just eating my regular breakfast and lunch.
Make a nice oatmeal shake for dinner, that's super delicious and makes you feel unbelievable satisfied until the next morning. Soak some oatmeal flakes in water for about 20 minutes, put that in a blender, add some cinnamon, vanilla extract, sweetener, and if you wish you can add some fruit and honey. Honestly, that is one of my favorites shakes ever, and it really helps to take that hunger feeling before going to bed.

We eat this almost every morning while we were kids and I must admit that it is one of the best ways that we can get to enjoy a meal which is high in nutrients that aee essential for our body. I don't always feel that there is more to it, but as a bike owner, it has also really helped me.

Bananas are also my favorite addition to oats, and I occasionally add some crushed dark chocolate with fresh milk, it's such a simple breakfast to prepare but it's so good and nutritious.

The nutrition part is what I like so much since I am that type of person that doesn't joke with the food that I eat. I will always prefer to eat right to dressing right since it is someone that is alive can be able to wear clothes.

I'm lactose intolerant, so delactosed milk can works but not as good as veggie options, like coconut milk, almond milk, and oatmeal milk. So, what I do is to soak oatmeal flakes in water during night time, then the next morning change that water for fresh one, put new water and soaked oatmeal in the blender, and after blended get that milk and take the oatmeal rests to the oven and make oatmeal flour. That way I can have milk and flour, use them in another meals, and having no issues with my intolerance.

Oh, sounds like you have your own system. It's interesting to read about other people's ways of managing food preparation. I've also heard others prefer soy milk. I don't know if that helps but I think it tastes nice. :)

We eat this almost every morning while we were kids and I must admit that it is one of the best ways that we can get to enjoy a meal which is high in nutrients that aee essential for our body. I don't always feel that there is more to it, but as a bike owner, it has also really helped me.

I still don't like regular flavored oatmeal. It's harder to finish since it's plain flavored. I enjoy other flavors like chocolate and banana. They're easier to consume.

Oh, sounds like you have your own system. It's interesting to read about other people's ways of managing food preparation. I've also heard others prefer soy milk. I don't know if that helps but I think it tastes nice. :)
Soy milk is another option, but after tasting some veggie milks, I rather drink another one besides soy milk. So far, I've had coconut, almond, oatmeal, soy, and delactosed cow or goat milk. Honestly, none of them taste like regular cow milk, but when you add cocoa, fruits, vanilla, honey, you learn how to get a wide variety of choices. Right now, is hard and expensive (at least here) to deal with it, but I think I'm doing good so far.

Soy milk is another option, but after tasting some veggie milks, I rather drink another one besides soy milk. So far, I've had coconut, almond, oatmeal, soy, and delactosed cow or goat milk. Honestly, none of them taste like regular cow milk, but when you add cocoa, fruits, vanilla, honey, you learn how to get a wide variety of choices. Right now, is hard and expensive (at least here) to deal with it, but I think I'm doing good so far.

Now you're talking. It seems like you've had lots of experience in terms of finding the right products for you. And your experimentation has yielded great results. I remember making oatmeal flavored pop-sickle ice cream. It was a fun little experiment. :)

Now you're talking. It seems like you've had lots of experience in terms of finding the right products for you. And your experimentation has yielded great results. I remember making oatmeal flavored pop-sickle ice cream. It was a fun little experiment. :)
Ohhh that sounds delicious. Can you believe I've never had the curiosity to make some oatmeal ice cream? I've done mango, lemon, most of them with fruits, but not with oatmeal base. Challenge accepted. That's one recipe to my to try for list. Feel free to give me some tips and recommendations.

Ohhh that sounds delicious. Can you believe I've never had the curiosity to make some oatmeal ice cream? I've done mango, lemon, most of them with fruits, but not with oatmeal base. Challenge accepted. That's one recipe to my to try for list. Feel free to give me some tips and recommendations.

You're welcome. Well, I don't really have much expertise when it comes to this. You're probably better off Googling it on the internet. You'll find lots of wonderful tried and tested recipes complete with tips and tricks. :)