Obee back with Navigators?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Steve Litvin, Feb 21, 2003.

  1. Steve Litvin

    Steve Litvin Guest

    I was just blowing off work and cruising the Navigators site (www.navpro.com) and was surprised to
    see Obee on the roster for 2003....is this a I.T. screwup or is he back?

    Steve

    Tags:

  2. I think it's a misprint, Steve. It should say 'Obree' instead of 'Obee.' Graeme Obree is riding for
    Vaginators now.

    Get back to work.

    -CM

    Christopher Moyer

    On 21 Feb 2003, Steve Litvin wrote:

    > I was just blowing off work and cruising the Navigators site (www.navpro.com) and was surprised to
    > see Obee on the roster for 2003....is this a I.T. screwup or is he back?
    >
    > Steve

  3. Trdina

    Trdina Guest

    The UCI site doesn't list him as being on the team.

    news:[email protected]...