General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Obesity and open-heart surgery article

Started by Marsha · · Last activity · 2 posts · 252 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
16 November 2005
Last activity
18 November 2005
Original author
Marsha
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
252
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Some of you may know that I work for a
    group of open-heart surgeons. Here is
    an article we recently had published, of
    which I am proud to say I took part in
    helping Dr. Habib with his research.
    The fruits of your labors are always
    good to see, and hopefully this will
    benefit someone.

    http://tinyurl.com/bwhtw

    Marsha/Ohio

  2. Marsha posted:

    Quoted message said:

    Some of you may know that I work for a
    group of open-heart surgeons. Here is
    an article we recently had published, of

    How's it going?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.