obie movies

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by drewation, Oct 23, 2004.

  1. drewation

    drewation Guest

    Tags:

  2. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

  3. Catboy

    Catboy Guest

  4. I have to confess. I joined these fora on a lark. I can't really
    unicycle. I just know all about it from books and paying really really
    close attention to JC's posts. I'm sorry I decieved you. Oh and that was
    my twin brother, TheObieTwo, at motorama, LBI Unithon, and ECMW.
    :rolleyes:

    Anyways I have like a measely 18 minutes of raw footage that I haven't
    even looked at yet. I'll make something out of it for this loser. It'll
    mostly be me burping and scratching my ass though.

    --
    TheObieOne3226 - Judge me by my size, do you?

    [image: http://img54.exs.cx/img54/4743/yodaweedresize.jpg]
    http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT
    singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com

  5. drewation

    drewation Guest

    Worst movie ever nobody should even consider watching it.

    Edit: TheObieOne3226 (9:09:16 PM): i replied
    uni trials rider (9:09:20 PM): dude!
    uni trials rider (9:09:32 PM): after all i have done for you!:p
    TheObieOne3226 (9:09:37 PM): lol
    uni trials rider (9:09:38 PM): and this is how you repay [email protected]
    uni trials rider (9:09:43 PM): take it back
    TheObieOne3226 (9:09:56 PM): ok
    TheObieOne3226 (9:10:01 PM): might after i watch it
    uni trials rider (9:10:10 PM): hjaha
    uni trials rider (9:10:11 PM): okay
    TheObieOne3226 (9:11:01 PM): ouch
    TheObieOne3226 (9:12:43 PM): good music tho
    TheObieOne3226 (9:13:30 PM): dude that must have hurt so bad
    TheObieOne3226 (9:13:36 PM): you got impaled by your crotch
    TheObieOne3226 (9:13:39 PM): *on
    uni trials rider (9:13:54 PM): yeah
    uni trials rider (9:16:04 PM): dude take that reply back
    TheObieOne3226 (9:16:13 PM): lol
    uni trials rider (9:16:17 PM): its not good for the thread

    Happy?

    __________________

    http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT
    singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com

    Last edited by TheObieOne3226 on 10-19-2004 at 02:17 AM

    --
    drewation - drewations nation
    drewation's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8274

  6. Catboy

    Catboy Guest

    He may be ale to do reasearch but this Drew guy cant even search for
    movies... He is Teh Lamz0rs. Oh and If I am doing any walloping of this
    fool It would have to be Militia style. Gotta Represent my peeps yo.
    Muni Militia 4 Life!

    One Wheel Death Squad...

    --
    Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!

    [image: http://pics.xs.to/pics/04063/catko.jpg]
    I have the amazing power to talk to cats!=^.^=

  7. darchibald

    darchibald Guest

    Yeah drewation, I'm pretty sure that was a joke. Obie's just one of
    those guys. (compliment intended) I could be wrong, but thats what i get
    from the forums.

    David

    --
    darchibald - Trials and Street rider

    "Testacles still intact" ~ My mom's reaction after watching me do a
    suicide mount.
    darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240

  8. Yea...he is "one of those guys" that likes to joke around with people.
    Appearently you took it seriously.

    --
    digitalattrition - Hand Signals are Key

    "Ok, I think if you just pull off of that guys bumper, we'll be ok"
    --Tim to ShadowUni after parallel parking.

    http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT
    http://singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com
    digitalattrition's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6430

  9. drewation

    drewation Guest

  10. Catboy

    Catboy Guest

    drewation wrote:
    > *i didnt really care whatever its all about the unicycling and you
    > shouldnt say there movies suck whatever *

    -I-t- -w-a-s- -a- -J-o-k-e-!- Dude he was joking around with one of
    his friends. I doubt you can do anywhere near as good of riding as he,
    so untill I see you make a video with you doing some good riding, shut
    up...

    Oh and I don't wanna hear any, be nice to him crap either...

    Peace.

    --
    Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!

    [image: http://pics.xs.to/pics/04063/catko.jpg]
    I have the amazing power to talk to cats!=^.^=

  11. drewation

    drewation Guest

  12. drewation

    drewation Guest