Ode to Jan

M.A.R.K P.R.O.B

Guest
There was a woman named Drew Whose postings were that of a
shrew If you roused her ire She called you a LIAR And an
athesit or a Jew.

<< There was a woman named Drew Whose postings were that of
a shrew If you roused her ire She called you a LIAR And an
athesit or a Jew.

There was a bigot named Mark Pee Whose mission in life was
to be an anti-altee His postings in M.H.-A Were can you say
Laughable, because he is only Mark Pee.

Always has to be right even when wrong Old Mark Pee, does
not belong Raving about issues he does not know No personal
experience makes him a no-go Isn't it time, Mark Pee, that
you said so long?

"If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance."
(Jessie Winchester).

[email protected] (DEBBEE1023) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> << There was a woman named Drew Whose postings were that
> of a shrew If you roused her ire She called you a LIAR And
> an athesit or a Jew.
> >>

> There was a bigot named Mark Pee Whose mission in life was
> to be an anti-altee

Too many syllables in line #2.......

> His postings in M.H.-A Were can you say

Pentameter's waaay off.........

> Laughable, because he is only Mark Pee.
>
> Always has to be right even when wrong Old Mark Pee, does
> not belong Raving about issues he does not know No
> personal experience makes him a no-go

Desperate attempt to rhyme.....

> Isn't it time, Mark Pee, that you said so long?

Too many syllables again.......

Maybe haiku --

"Telling us stories Of platelets too few for life --
DEBBEE's tangled web."

"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

In only six lines, I beleive I captured the essence of Jan
Drew, and maintained the pentameter. All of my statements
are facts, proveable with Jan's own words.

> << There was a woman named Drew Whose postings were that
> of a shrew If you roused her ire She called you a LIAR And
> an athesit or a Jew.

Then, Debbee posts this sorry excuse for rhyme, which is
factually bereft, and out of pentameter.

> There was a bigot named Mark Pee

Hogwash. Debbee, a proven anti-semite, is projecting.

> Whose mission in life was to be an anti-altee His postings
> in M.H.-A Were can you say Laughable, because he is only
> Mark Pee.

You may laugh, but, that is called an inappropriate affect,
a common symptoms of the psychosomatic disoreder known as
multiple chemical sensitivity.

> Always has to be right even when wrong

You are mistaken. When it comes to analyzing your
behaviir,and Ms. Drew's, I am not wrong.

> Old Mark Pee, does not belong

There ya go again, trying to exclude dissenting opinions.

> Raving about issues he does not know

You have no idea what I know.

> No personal experience makes him a no-go

Again, that bogus argument.

> Isn't it time, Mark Pee, that you said so long?

Nope.

In article <[email protected]>,
"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 29, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
[email protected]> wrote:

> There was a woman named Drew Whose postings were that of a
> shrew If you roused her ire She called you a LIAR And an
> athesit or a Jew.

Brilliant!

My minor suggestion for improvement:

There once was a woman named Drew Whose postings are that of
a shrew If you rouse her ire She'll call you a LIAR And an
atheist or a Jew.

I think it flows a little better, don't you? ;-)

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do
|you inconvenience me with questions?"

"Orac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...
> In article
> <[email protected]>,
> "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 29, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote:
>
> > There was a woman named Drew Whose postings were that of
> > a shrew If you roused her ire She called you a LIAR And
> > an athesit or a Jew.
>
> Brilliant!
>
> My minor suggestion for improvement:
>
> There once was a woman named Drew Whose postings are that
> of a shrew If you rouse her ire She'll call you a LIAR And
> an atheist or a Jew.
>
> I think it flows a little better, don't you? ;-)

An even better suggestion for improvement: Ignore her and
stop posting these stupid attacks.

You are only sinking to her level.

Jeff

[email protected] (DEBBEE1023) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> << You may laugh, but, that is called an inappropriate
> affect, a common symptoms of the psychosomatic disoreder
> known as multiple chemical sensitivity.
> >>

> What meds are you on? Double up, you need more of whatever
> you are taking....
>

> << You are mistaken. When it comes to analyzing your
> behaviir,and Ms. Drew's, I am not wrong. >>
>

> Got a medical degree to go with this? If not, stop
> practicing...I wonder what the New York Medical Board
> would say about this?

I would imagine that they would say he never represented
himself as a doctor or engaged in any activity that could be
misconstrued as practicing medicine and kindly ask you to
waste someone esle's time.

Making specific recommendations on the dosage of medication
("doube up") is closer to the mark but probably still not
quite there.

> Just what is your personal experience? I've yet to see
> anything that holds any merit....

"Some people repeat the same mistake over and over again and
call it experience."

"Orac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...
> In article
> <[email protected]>,
> "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 29, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote:
>
> > There was a woman named Drew Whose postings were that of
> > a shrew If you roused her ire She called you a LIAR And
> > an athesit or a Jew.
>
> Brilliant!
>
> My minor suggestion for improvement:
>
> There once was a woman named Drew Whose postings are that
> of a shrew If you rouse her ire She'll call you a LIAR And
> an atheist or a Jew.
>
> I think it flows a little better, don't you? ;-)

OK, but stick to cancer surgery and saving lives in the
future. There are enough critics in the world.

:)

"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> << Then, Debbee posts this sorry excuse for rhyme, which
> is factually
bereft,
> and out of pentameter. >>
>
> maybe in your narrow thinking pattern...free form is free
> form....

Wrong, wannabe poetess. Your posting was clearly a feeble
effort at rhyme, and it surely was not free form, since in
free form there is no attempt to rhyme.

See: http://www.planetquake.com/que/freeform/freeform.htm

What is Free-Form Poetry? This is poetry with no defined
structure. As long as it's not simple prose
(i.e., regular writing), it counts as poetry. Here's a
sample poem I wrote.

> << Hogwash. Debbee, a proven anti-semite, is
> projecting. >>
>
> My attorney has yet another view of your anti-semetic
> comments, but he is
> Christian, and calls them as he sees them.

Why am I not surprised?

> << You may laugh, but, that is called an inappropriate
> affect, a common symptoms of the psychosomatic disoreder
> known as multiple chemical sensitivity.
> >>

> What meds are you on? Double up, you need more of
> whatever you are
taking....

I am high on life, and nothing else. I do drink two cups of
green tea daily, though. Does that count?

> << You are mistaken. When it comes to analyzing your
> behaviir,and Ms. Drew's,
> am not wrong. >>

> Got a medical degree to go with this? If not, stop
> practicing...I wonder
what
> the New York Medical Board would say about this?

I am not practising medicine, and you are pulling one of
your fascist tricks again.

> << You have no idea what I know. >>
>
> From reading this ng, it is obviously not much.

Since you have consistently demonstrated minimal reading
comprehension skills, I will take that as a compliment.

<<
> Again, that bogus argument. >>
>

> Just what is your personal experience? I've yet to see
> anything that
holds any
> merit....

Let's see....

Although I have never done the following, I know that they
are not good things to do:

-jumped out of a plane without a parachute (I have over 1500
jumps since 1967) -stood over the site of an underground
nuclear blast (I attended one in Nevada in the late 1960's)
-stood in front of a speeding train (I have ridden speeding
trains) -laid down for a nap on an interstate highway (I
drive on them, though).

So, since you require personal experience to know something,
which of the four shall be your first (and last)?

> << Nope. >>
>
> Too bad....thought maybe your wife needed to call you home
> from play
again..

My wife calls me home to play. Sorry your life is bereft of
such things.

"Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Orac" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:rac-805101.21155829042004@news4-
> ge1.srv.hcvlny.cv.net...
> > In article
> > <[email protected]>,
> > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 29, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> > P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > There was a woman named Drew Whose postings were that
> > > of a shrew If you roused her ire She called you a LIAR
> > > And an athesit or a Jew.
> >
> > Brilliant!
> >
> > My minor suggestion for improvement:
> >
> > There once was a woman named Drew Whose postings are
> > that of a shrew If you rouse her ire She'll call you a
> > LIAR And an atheist or a Jew.
> >
> > I think it flows a little better, don't you? ;-)
>
> An even better suggestion for improvement: Ignore her and
> stop posting
these
> stupid attacks.
>
> You are only sinking to her level.

She could not write such brilliant poetry if she tried.

"CBI" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (DEBBEE1023) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> > << You may laugh, but, that is called an inappropriate
> > affect, a common symptoms of the psychosomatic disoreder
> > known as multiple chemical sensitivity.
> > >>

> > What meds are you on? Double up, you need more of
> > whatever you are
taking....

> > << You are mistaken. When it comes to analyzing your
> > behaviir,and Ms.
Drew's, I
> > am not wrong. >>
> >

> > Got a medical degree to go with this? If not, stop
> > practicing...I
wonder what
> > the New York Medical Board would say about this?
>
> I would imagine that they would say he never represented
> himself as a doctor or engaged in any activity that could
> be misconstrued as practicing medicine and kindly ask you
> to waste someone esle's time.
>
> Making specific recommendations on the dosage of
> medication ("doube up") is closer to the mark but probably
> still not quite there.

PUH-LEESE!

Do not get Debbee closer to any Mark.

> > Just what is your personal experience? I've yet to see
> > anything that
holds any
> > merit....
>
> "Some people repeat the same mistake over and over again
> and call it experience."

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 12:53:38 GMT, "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 29,
2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote:

Marla ... you & Nidiffer represent the losing Quacks so well
... Barrett's twisted Cowardness attacking his critics, such
as Ms Drew and myself ... using you and Nana perfectly show
that "The Media" is a Coward and a sick bully.

www.humanticsfoundation.com/propagandistprobert.html

www.humanticsfoundation.com/disinfoagents.htm#BarrettsParrot

www.humanticsfoundation.com/myrl.html#nana

www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm

In article <[email protected]>,
"Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Orac" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:rac-805101.21155829042004@news4-
> ge1.srv.hcvlny.cv.net...
> > In article
> > <[email protected]>,
> > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 29, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> > P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > There was a woman named Drew Whose postings were that
> > > of a shrew If you roused her ire She called you a LIAR
> > > And an athesit or a Jew.
> >
> > Brilliant!
> >
> > My minor suggestion for improvement:
> >
> > There once was a woman named Drew Whose postings are
> > that of a shrew If you rouse her ire She'll call you a
> > LIAR And an atheist or a Jew.
> >
> > I think it flows a little better, don't you? ;-)
>
> An even better suggestion for improvement: Ignore her and
> stop posting these stupid attacks.
>
> You are only sinking to her level.

Actually, that is not sinking to her level. Sinking to her
level would involve making bigoted attacks, which Mark and I
will not do.

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do
|you inconvenience me with questions?"

In article <[email protected]>,
DEBBEE1023 <[email protected]> wrote:
><< There was a woman named Drew Whose postings were that of
>a shrew If you roused her ire She called you a LIAR And an
>athesit or a Jew.
> >>

>There was a bigot named Mark Pee Whose mission in life was
>to be an anti-altee His postings in M.H.-A Were can you say
>Laughable, because he is only Mark Pee.

The only laughable thing here is your incredibly poor
attempt at writing a limerick. You're no better a poet than
you are a "journalist."

>"If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance."
>(Jessie Winchester).

Actual quotation:

If the wheel is fixed I would still take a chance If we're
treading on thin ice Then we might as well dance

(c) 1972 Jesse Winchester, from the LP "Third Down,
110 To Go"

(and this is from his own web site. Debbee is marvelously
bad at accurate reporting.)

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

In article <[email protected]>,
Orac <[email protected]> wrote:
>In article
><[email protected]>, "M.a.r.k
>P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 29, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t 04-29-
>[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> There was a woman named Drew Whose postings were that of
>> a shrew If you roused her ire She called you a LIAR And
>> an athesit or a Jew.
>
>Brilliant!
>
>My minor suggestion for improvement:
>
>There once was a woman named Drew Whose postings are that
>of a shrew If you rouse her ire She'll call you a LIAR And
>an atheist or a Jew.
>
>I think it flows a little better, don't you? ;-)

No, because you're mixing past and present tense.

[email protected] (David Wright) wrote:

> In article <orac-805101.21155829042004@news4-
> ge1.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>, Orac <[email protected]> wrote:
> >In article
> ><[email protected]>,
> >"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 29, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> >P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> There was a woman named Drew Whose postings were that
> >> of a shrew If you roused her ire She called you a LIAR
> >> And an athesit or a Jew.
> >
> >Brilliant!
> >
> >My minor suggestion for improvement:
> >
> >There once was a woman named Drew Whose postings are that
> >of a shrew If you rouse her ire She'll call you a LIAR
> >And an atheist or a Jew.
> >
> >I think it flows a little better, don't you? ;-)
>
> No, because you're mixing past and present tense.

OK, OK, how about:

There once was a woman named Drew Whose postings were that
of a shrew If you roused her ire She'd call you a LIAR And
an atheist or a Jew.

Orac <[email protected]> wrote:
>In article <[email protected]>,
>[email protected] (David Wright) wrote:
>
>> In article <orac-805101.21155829042004@news4-
>> ge1.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>, Orac <[email protected]> wrote:
>> >In article
>> ><[email protected]>,

>> >Brilliant!
>> >
>> >My minor suggestion for improvement:
>> >
>> >There once was a woman named Drew Whose postings are
>> >that of a shrew If you rouse her ire She'll call you a
>> >LIAR And an atheist or a Jew.
>> >
>> >I think it flows a little better, don't you? ;-)
>>
>> No, because you're mixing past and present tense.
>
>OK, OK, how about:
>
>There once was a woman named Drew Whose postings were that
>of a shrew If you roused her ire She'd call you a LIAR And
>an atheist or a Jew.

Much better. But don't quit your day job.

Let's see, what other deserving individuals might we write
some sprightly ditty about:

A pee-drinking dolt called MedTools ...

Our journalist wannabee, Debbee ...

And I'm sure there are others.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> << The only laughable thing here is your incredibly poor
> attempt at writing a limerick. You're no better a poet
> than you are a "journalist." >>
>
> And it appears that the best part of you, probably ran
> down your father's leg.....

Uh-oh, Debbeee bathroom fixation is back.

> << Actual quotation:
>
> If the wheel is fixed I would still take a chance If
> we're treading on thin ice Then we might as well
> dance >>
>
> Gosh, Wright, I've got a print on my wall with this quote
> on it, just like
> have on my signature, here, word for word, letter for
> letter....

Gee, Debbee, I could not find a reference to this alleged
quote anywhere on the web, except when you are quoted.
Perhaps you are a bit wrong?

> If you don't like it....tough titties.
>

> "If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well
> dance." (Jessie
Winchester).

"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> << I would imagine that they would say he never
> represented himself as a doctor or engaged in any activity
> that could be misconstrued as practicing medicine and
> kindly ask you to waste someone esle's time. >>
>
> Actually, you would be surprised at what ng posts have
> found their way
into
> medical boards, and how interested some of those medical
> boards are in
tracking
> down individuals that prescribe or diagnose people online.
> That's pretty
risky
> business.

Surprise us with some proof that you know what you are
yakking about. So far, Wolf-Girl, that is all you do,
i.e., cry wolf.

"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> << > My attorney has yet another view of your anti-semetic
> comments, but
he is
> > Christian, and calls them as he sees them.
>
> Why am I not surprised? >>
>
> You shouldn't be surprised at all....

I am surelynot surprised that you would select a Christian
attorney, as you cannot stand to hear a variety of opinions,
and value opinions from your fellow "thinkers".

you are one of many individuals here that
> have tried to tag those that whose opinions you do not
> happen to share as
being
> anti-semetic.

No, I am one of the many people here who have correctly
identified many of the things you, and others, have said as
being blatantly anti-semetic.

> My attorney says they are not,

OJ's attorneys said he was not guilty, either.

and is going through the piles
> from your fingertips, putting them in all sorts of
> order.....

For what purpose?

just because I am
> not of your faith, and why I question, some of the history
> of Jewish
people
> does not make me anti semetic....

Saying some of the things you have said, and questioning in
the mannyer you have done surely does make you anti-
semetic.The fact that you do not recognize that is not
surprising.

Drivel deleted.