Of R*** and other mad buggers.

W K

Guest
Only ever seen one R***** in my life before, and that was on a footpath on "the south bank" (music
starts in my head [don't worry I'm not a frequent visitor to such hostile environments]). But, I saw
two in this last week...

Headed off to Oban last Saturday, spotted a R****** at a junction. Then, as we got further on, what
looked like many audax bikes, with well over 50% of them with hub dynamos - got to mean some serious
long distance insanity. I presume this is the daylight 600. (Wheres that from/to ... was it
edinburgh to fort william?). Although the guys with the hub dynamos where about 10-20 miles ahead of
the recumbent.

Less interestingly, saw another get off a ferry in skye. Was standing about with a bunch of scousers
doing the end to end the wrong way round on various flat barred machines like dawes discoveries
[EOtB was sure one of them was lilly savage].

They were surprised that anyone would have a recumbent, and more so that someone else had considered
it. (a *cough* friend, of course).

I have a RECUMBENT.

news:[email protected]...

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 21:11:13 +0000 (UTC), "W K" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Only ever seen one R***** in my life before

Go to the York Rally, then - there were dozens of us there :)

Guy
===

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003, Just meeeeeee. wrote:

> I have a RECUMBENT.

Shh! Don't mention That Which Must Not Be Named! Do you have a lightning-shaped scar on
your head? ;-)

--
Daniel Auger - [email protected] (Please remove Granta to get a valid address.)

We shall take over the world woo hahahahha woo hahahahah

--
Hardcore... ......inert, largely useless bricks