off road touring bent

Eric Krueger

Guest
I have designed and am custom building a full suspension, carbon
fiber, off road touring recumbent. If you'd like to see photos, specs,
etc., check out www.benderbikes.com for more information. Happy
Trails!
Eric Krueger

> I have designed and am custom building a full suspension,
> carbon fiber, off road touring recumbent. If you'd like to
> see photos, specs, etc., check out www.benderbikes.com
> for more information.

Gorgeous bike, Eric! Nicely laid-out web-site, too. I particularly like
the motto, 'Have you been on a Bender lately?'.

What a piece of **** looking recumbent.

"Eric Krueger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I have designed and am custom building a full suspension, carbon
> fiber, off road touring recumbent. If you'd like to see photos, specs,
> etc., check out www.benderbikes.com for more information. Happy
> Trails!
> Eric Krueger

I actually saw the bike up close at a park here in Boise last weekend. It
is very nicely done and the pictures don't do it justice. The finish and
carbon fiber webbing are just gorgeous. You can just start to see the
texture in some of the pictures, but in real life, the bike is beautiful!

Wes Fujii

"James S. Prine" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I thought it was a nice looking machine and I'd love to take one out for a

test drive.