Off to Scotland Tomorrow

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Wy Wurrie, Dec 16, 2004.

  1. Wy Wurrie

    Wy Wurrie Guest

    I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks to everyone who has
    answered my questions in the past and to wish you all a happy christmas.

    Christine.

    Tags:

  2. druidh

    druidh Guest

    "Wy Wurrie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks to everyone who has
    > answered my questions in the past and to wish you all a happy christmas.
    >
    > Christine.

    Hope the weather works out for you and your friends. Let us know where you
    got to.

    druidh

  3. AndyP

    AndyP Guest

    "Wy Wurrie" <[email protected]> wrote

    > I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks to everyone who has
    > answered my questions in the past and to wish you all a happy christmas.

    That's very pleasant and polite. Happy Christmas to you too.