Off to the AF Marathon

Brian Mollenkop

Guest
Well, I'm off the to the Air Force Marathon today. It is happening at Wight-Patterson Air Force Base
in Dayton, OH tomorrow. The weather looks like it is going to be just about perfect. Cool morning
start at about 50 F then warming through out the day to about 75 F. I was a little worried earlier
this week because they said Isabel was going to stall over OH and PA. That would have made for a
very soggy marathon. I'm all carb loaded and hydrated. I feel like I'm going to run a good race.

In article <[email protected]>, "Brian Mollenkopf" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Well, I'm off the to the Air Force Marathon today. It is happening at Wight-Patterson Air Force
> Base in Dayton, OH tomorrow. The weather looks like it is going to be just about perfect. Cool
> morning start at about 50 F then warming through out the day to about 75 F. I was a little
> worried earlier this week because they said Isabel was going to stall over OH and PA. That would
> have made for a very soggy marathon. I'm all carb loaded and hydrated. I feel like I'm going to
> run a good race.

best of luck in your race, Brian. enjoy!

Cam

--
Not every race can be a perfect experience, but every race can be a learning experience.