Off to the AF Marathon

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Brian Mollenkop, Sep 19, 2003.

  1. Well, I'm off the to the Air Force Marathon today. It is happening at Wight-Patterson Air Force Base
    in Dayton, OH tomorrow. The weather looks like it is going to be just about perfect. Cool morning
    start at about 50 F then warming through out the day to about 75 F. I was a little worried earlier
    this week because they said Isabel was going to stall over OH and PA. That would have made for a
    very soggy marathon. I'm all carb loaded and hydrated. I feel like I'm going to run a good race.

    Tags:

  2. Mike Conway

    Mike Conway Guest

    Good luck!

    Mike C

  3. Onemarathon

    Onemarathon Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, "Brian Mollenkopf" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Well, I'm off the to the Air Force Marathon today. It is happening at Wight-Patterson Air Force
    > Base in Dayton, OH tomorrow. The weather looks like it is going to be just about perfect. Cool
    > morning start at about 50 F then warming through out the day to about 75 F. I was a little
    > worried earlier this week because they said Isabel was going to stall over OH and PA. That would
    > have made for a very soggy marathon. I'm all carb loaded and hydrated. I feel like I'm going to
    > run a good race.

    best of luck in your race, Brian. enjoy!

    Cam

    --
    Not every race can be a perfect experience, but every race can be a learning experience.