off to work early

Anglea Woollcom

Guest
I'm off to work early tonight. Wish me luck. I'm gonna need it. No donuts, no donuts, no donuts.
I'll just keep telling myself that. well have a good night everyone and will report in tomorrow
morning at about 7 20 or so give or take a few mins

angie start march 15 2003
152.5/ 135/130/125current/116 goal weight restart feb 1 2004 here for life hopefully blog
http://hopingtolose10.tripod.com/hopingtolose10/

Angie, I hear you on the donuts. I am a cook and seeing/smelling the food and watching everyone eat
can be crazy-making!!

I try to plan my meals and snacks now so that I have a healthier alternative already on hand..so my
advice to you is to bring your own low points snacks, pre-made and ready to eat... This way when the
donuts at work sing that siren song you can pull out the lowfat yogurt (or fruit salad or cheese
sticks...etc) and avoid temptation!

Make sure you get your fruits and vegetables....many are filling and low points no matter which
points plan you are following. Good luck! Teresa

I'd have to quit my job if I worked at Tim Hortons. Their donuts are just too good! Good luck not
eating any.

Brenda

"Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'm off to work early tonight. Wish me luck. I'm gonna need it. No donuts, no donuts, no donuts.
> I'll just keep telling myself that. well have a good night everyone and will report in tomorrow
> morning at about 7 20 or so
give
> or take a few mins
>
> angie start march 15 2003
> 152.5/ 135/130/125current/116 goal weight restart feb 1 2004 here for life hopefully blog
> http://hopingtolose10.tripod.com/hopingtolose10/

Good idea, Teresa!!

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5

Thotful560 wrote:
> Angie, I hear you on the donuts. I am a cook and seeing/smelling the food and watching everyone
> eat can be crazy-making!!
>
> I try to plan my meals and snacks now so that I have a healthier alternative already on hand..so
> my advice to you is to bring your own low points snacks, pre-made and ready to eat... This way
> when the donuts at work sing that siren song you can pull out the lowfat yogurt (or fruit salad or
> cheese sticks...etc) and avoid temptation!
>
> Make sure you get your fruits and vegetables....many are filling and low points no matter which
> points plan you are following. Good luck! Teresa

happy to report that i have not had a donut in two nights. i didn't even have a muffin. i had chilli
and a tea biscut for my dinner because i didn't have time before i left for work. i'm off now till
friday night. i'm getting better.

angie thank again for the advice guys and girls.
152.5/135/130/125current/116???????final goal weight???? fingures are crossed ******** "Thotful560"
<[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040203222538.16864.00000171@mb-
m26.aol.com...
> Angie, I hear you on the donuts. I am a cook and seeing/smelling the food and watching everyone
> eat can be crazy-making!!
>
> I try to plan my meals and snacks now so that I have a healthier
alternative
> already on hand..so my advice to you is to bring your own low points
snacks,
> pre-made and ready to eat... This way when the donuts at work sing that siren song you can pull
> out the lowfat yogurt (or fruit salad or cheese sticks...etc) and avoid
temptation!

> Make sure you get your fruits and vegetables....many are filling and low
points
> no matter which points plan you are following. Good luck! Teresa

Better yet. Bring your own dinner to work. No sense in being tempted all the time with all of the
food available for free. Just cus it is free does not mean that you HAVE to eat it, right? Sometimes
avoidance works better than willpower.

"Thotful560" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040203222538.16864.00000171@mb-
m26.aol.com...
> Angie, I hear you on the donuts. I am a cook and seeing/smelling the food and watching everyone
> eat can be crazy-making!!
>
> I try to plan my meals and snacks now so that I have a healthier
alternative
> already on hand..so my advice to you is to bring your own low points
snacks,
> pre-made and ready to eat... This way when the donuts at work sing that siren song you can pull
> out the lowfat yogurt (or fruit salad or cheese sticks...etc) and avoid
temptation!

> Make sure you get your fruits and vegetables....many are filling and low
points
> no matter which points plan you are following. Good luck! Teresa

it is a very good idea. i will try it when i go back to work on fri night thanks for ur help. any
more would be greatful angie
152.5/135/130/125current/116?????final goal?????? figures are crossed****** "Connie"
<walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message news:4020DC3F.90404@nospam_primus.ca...
> Good idea, Teresa!!
>
> Connie
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Connie Walsh
>
> 241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5
>
> Thotful560 wrote:
> > Angie, I hear you on the donuts. I am a cook and seeing/smelling the food and watching everyone
> > eat can
be
> > crazy-making!!
> >
> > I try to plan my meals and snacks now so that I have a healthier
alternative
> > already on hand..so my advice to you is to bring your own low points
snacks,
> > pre-made and ready to eat... This way when the donuts at work sing that siren song you can
> > pull out
the
> > lowfat yogurt (or fruit salad or cheese sticks...etc) and avoid
temptation!

> > Make sure you get your fruits and vegetables....many are filling and low
points
> > no matter which points plan you are following. Good luck! Teresa

Yay Angie!!! Go Angie!!! Go Angie!!

Connie

Anglea Woollcombe wrote:
> happy to report that i have not had a donut in two nights. i didn't even have a muffin. i had
> chilli and a tea biscut for my dinner because i didn't have time before i left for work. i'm off
> now till friday night. i'm getting better.
>
> angie thank again for the advice guys and girls.
> 152.5/135/130/125current/116???????final goal weight???? fingures are crossed ********
> "Thotful560" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040203222538.16864.00000171@mb-
> m26.aol.com...
>
>>Angie, I hear you on the donuts. I am a cook and seeing/smelling the food and watching everyone
>>eat can be crazy-making!!
>>
>>I try to plan my meals and snacks now so that I have a healthier
>
> alternative
>
>>already on hand..so my advice to you is to bring your own low points
>
> snacks,
>
>>pre-made and ready to eat... This way when the donuts at work sing that siren song you can pull
>>out the lowfat yogurt (or fruit salad or cheese sticks...etc) and avoid
>
> temptation!
>
>>Make sure you get your fruits and vegetables....many are filling and low
>
> points
>
>>no matter which points plan you are following. Good luck! Teresa

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5

and the best part is you are doing better each try so you KNOW you WILL get
there, Lee
Anglea Woollcombe <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> happy to report that i have not had a donut in two nights. i didn't even have a muffin. i had
> chilli and a tea biscut for my dinner because i
didn't
> have time before i left for work. i'm off now till friday night. i'm
getting
> better.
>
> angie thank again for the advice guys and girls.
> 152.5/135/130/125current/116???????final goal weight???? fingures are crossed ********
> "Thotful560" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040203222538.16864.00000171@mb-
> m26.aol.com...
> > Angie, I hear you on the donuts. I am a cook and seeing/smelling the food and watching everyone
> > eat can
be
> > crazy-making!!
> >
> > I try to plan my meals and snacks now so that I have a healthier
> alternative
> > already on hand..so my advice to you is to bring your own low points
> snacks,
> > pre-made and ready to eat... This way when the donuts at work sing that siren song you can
> > pull out
the
> > lowfat yogurt (or fruit salad or cheese sticks...etc) and avoid
> temptation!
> >
> > Make sure you get your fruits and vegetables....many are filling and low
> points
> > no matter which points plan you are following. Good luck! Teresa

You are indeed getting better. Good for you.

Prairie Roots On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 08:12:47 -0500, "Anglea Woollcombe"