Off Topic and Off Color: Master Card Ad that never made it on TV



Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joshua Goldberg

Guest
Media Player eh, well that would explain why I got a white screen. Funny thing happened to me. I
had a wee pop-up 2 weeks ago pointing out the Microsoft had an upgrade (add-on) for the Media
Player and I clicked Yes to receive this Add-On.....it was a really big booboo. This Add-On went in
and removed my Macromedia Flash, my QuickTime, messed with Adobe and then took a shot at my
LimeWire MP3 Library and moved my 1500 MP3's onto Microsoft's own Media Player. Now none of MP3's
will transfer to CD UNLESS I use the MS Media Player and it sucks compared to Roxio, Acoustica etc.
The only way to get my 1500 titles back and all the stored Videos, is to remove the MS Player, but
it takes everything with it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------
"Ian D" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> made me laugh - and cringe - possibility of just a little discomfort at
the
> next family gathering... :) you'll need media player to view it - the web page is blank - the
> movie should open in media player, possibly in your taskbar - course it'll take
a
> lifetime if you're on dial up but folk with hi-tech machinery have hi-tech links too, right?
 
B

Baronn1

Guest
Windows Exporer, tools, file types, highlight file type, change, associate file type "open with"
with alternate application. $250 (US) please, unless you need project management, then $2500 (US).

"Joshua Goldberg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Media Player eh, well that would explain why I got a white screen. Funny thing happened to me. I
> had a wee pop-up 2 weeks ago pointing out
the
> Microsoft had an upgrade (add-on) for the Media Player and I clicked Yes
to
> receive this Add-On.....it was a really big booboo. This Add-On went in and removed my
> Macromedia Flash, my QuickTime, messed with Adobe and then took a shot at my LimeWire MP3
> Library and moved my
1500
> MP3's onto Microsoft's own Media Player. Now none of MP3's will transfer
to
> CD UNLESS I use the MS Media Player and it sucks compared to Roxio, Acoustica etc. The only way to
> get my 1500 titles back and all the stored Videos, is to remove the MS Player, but it takes
> everything with it.
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
> ----------------
> "Ian D" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > made me laugh - and cringe - possibility of just a little discomfort at
> the
> > next family gathering... :) you'll need media player to view it - the web page is blank - the
> > movie should open in media player, possibly in your taskbar - course it'll
take
> a
> > lifetime if you're on dial up but folk with hi-tech machinery have hi-tech links too, right?
> >
>
 
J

Joshua Goldberg

Guest
$2500. for Project Management?, they saw you comming...I have Project Management (full version)
for $700. CAD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"baronn1" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Windows Exporer, tools, file types, highlight file type, change, associate file type "open with"
> with alternate application. $250 (US) please, unless you need project management, then $2500 (US).
>
>
>
> "Joshua Goldberg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Media Player eh, well that would explain why I got a white screen. Funny thing happened to me. I
> > had a wee pop-up 2 weeks ago pointing out
> the
> > Microsoft had an upgrade (add-on) for the Media Player and I clicked Yes
> to
> > receive this Add-On.....it was a really big booboo. This Add-On went in and removed my
> > Macromedia Flash, my QuickTime,
messed
> > with Adobe and then took a shot at my LimeWire MP3 Library and moved my
> 1500
> > MP3's onto Microsoft's own Media Player. Now none of MP3's will transfer
> to
> > CD UNLESS I use the MS Media Player and it sucks compared to Roxio, Acoustica etc. The only way
> > to get my 1500 titles back and all the
stored
> > Videos, is to remove the MS Player, but it takes everything with it.
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
> --
> > ----------------
> > "Ian D" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > made me laugh - and cringe - possibility of just a little discomfort
at
> > the
> > > next family gathering... :) you'll need media player to view it - the web page is blank - the
movie
> > > should open in media player, possibly in your taskbar - course it'll
> take
> > a
> > > lifetime if you're on dial up but folk with hi-tech machinery have hi-tech links too, right?
> > >
> > >
> >
>
 
C

Christopher Jor

Guest
"Joshua Goldberg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Okay....humor me. I get a Blank White Screen when I click your link, is this what I am supposed to
> be seeing?

Must be so hilareous! All I got: &2u?fÏ|Ù
 
J

John Riley

Guest
I got code on my Mac too. Had to view it on my wife's computer. It was worth it ;-)

JR

Christopher Jordan wrote:
>
> "Joshua Goldberg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > Okay....humor me. I get a Blank White Screen when I click your link, is this what I am supposed
> > to be seeing?
>
> Must be so hilareous! All I got: &2u?fÏ|Ù
 
M

M.Blackmore

Guest
Best laugh I've had for a couple of weeks ... Who thinks of these things?
 
J

Joshua Goldberg

Guest
Yeah...that was okay. I had another one of those saved on my PC about Chain Mail....funny as hell.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------
"Joe Sozanski" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (M.Blackmore) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Best laugh I've had for a couple of weeks ... Who thinks of these
things?
>
> Check out this one it's pretty funny too http://home.pacbell.net/diana_do/knowjack.htm Joe Elmira
> NY Wishbone #56
 
Status
Not open for further replies.