Off Topic and Off Color: Master Card Ad that never made it on TV

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Cletus Lee, Feb 24, 2003.

  1. Cletus Lee

    Cletus Lee Guest

    Tags:

  2. Rorschandt

    Rorschandt Guest

    "Joshua Goldberg" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Okay....humor me. I get a Blank White Screen when I click your link, is this what I am supposed to
    > be seeing?
    No. It is quite funny!

  3. Media Player eh, well that would explain why I got a white screen. Funny thing happened to me. I
    had a wee pop-up 2 weeks ago pointing out the Microsoft had an upgrade (add-on) for the Media
    Player and I clicked Yes to receive this Add-On.....it was a really big booboo. This Add-On went in
    and removed my Macromedia Flash, my QuickTime, messed with Adobe and then took a shot at my
    LimeWire MP3 Library and moved my 1500 MP3's onto Microsoft's own Media Player. Now none of MP3's
    will transfer to CD UNLESS I use the MS Media Player and it sucks compared to Roxio, Acoustica etc.
    The only way to get my 1500 titles back and all the stored Videos, is to remove the MS Player, but
    it takes everything with it.
    ----------------
    "Ian D" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > made me laugh - and cringe - possibility of just a little discomfort at
    the
    > next family gathering... :) you'll need media player to view it - the web page is blank - the
    > movie should open in media player, possibly in your taskbar - course it'll take
    > lifetime if you're on dial up but folk with hi-tech machinery have hi-tech links too, right?

  4. Baronn1

    Baronn1 Guest

    Windows Exporer, tools, file types, highlight file type, change, associate file type "open with"
    with alternate application. $250 (US) please, unless you need project management, then $2500 (US).

    > Media Player eh, well that would explain why I got a white screen. Funny thing happened to me. I
    > had a wee pop-up 2 weeks ago pointing out
    the
    > Microsoft had an upgrade (add-on) for the Media Player and I clicked Yes
    > receive this Add-On.....it was a really big booboo. This Add-On went in and removed my
    > Macromedia Flash, my QuickTime, messed with Adobe and then took a shot at my LimeWire MP3
    > Library and moved my
    1500
    > MP3's onto Microsoft's own Media Player. Now none of MP3's will transfer
    > CD UNLESS I use the MS Media Player and it sucks compared to Roxio, Acoustica etc. The only way to
    > get my 1500 titles back and all the stored Videos, is to remove the MS Player, but it takes
    > everything with it.
    > ----------------
    > "Ian D" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > made me laugh - and cringe - possibility of just a little discomfort at
    > the
    > > next family gathering... :) you'll need media player to view it - the web page is blank - the
    > > movie should open in media player, possibly in your taskbar - course it'll
    take
    > > lifetime if you're on dial up but folk with hi-tech machinery have hi-tech links too, right?

  5. $2500. for Project Management?, they saw you comming...I have Project Management (full version)
    for $700. CAD

  6. "Joshua Goldberg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Okay....humor me. I get a Blank White Screen when I click your link, is this what I am supposed to
    > be seeing?

    Must be so hilareous! All I got: &2u?fÏ|Ù

  7. John Riley

    John Riley Guest

    I got code on my Mac too. Had to view it on my wife's computer. It was worth it ;-)

    JR

    Christopher Jordan wrote:

    > "Joshua Goldberg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Okay....humor me. I get a Blank White Screen when I click your link, is this what I am supposed
    > > to be seeing?
    >
    > Must be so hilareous! All I got: &2u?fÏ|Ù

  8. Snowman

    Snowman Guest

    Loved it!

    Snowman

  9. John Riley

    John Riley Guest

  10. M.Blackmore

    M.Blackmore Guest

    Best laugh I've had for a couple of weeks ... Who thinks of these things?

  11. Joe Sozanski

    Joe Sozanski Guest

  12. Yeah...that was okay. I had another one of those saved on my PC about Chain Mail....funny as hell.
    "Joe Sozanski" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    news:<[email protected]>...