Off Topic But Important!

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Mike O'Brien, Jun 6, 2003.

  1. Mike O'Brien

    Mike O'Brien Guest

    Tags:

  2. Greg Dunn

    Greg Dunn Guest

  3. Carol Cohen

    Carol Cohen Guest

    Hey, some of us are dumber than you, Greg. How dumb am I? Well, I thought it was real, for
    about 12 lines.

    C.C.

    > From: "Greg Dunn" <[email protected]> Organization: AT&T Broadband Newsgroups:
    > alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 18:36:51 GMT Subject: Re: Off Topic But
    > Important!
    >
    > Hmm....why don't I find that funny? Guess I'm just in a bad mood.
    >
    > --
    > Greg Dunn
    >

    > "Mike O'Brien" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> http://j-walk.com/blog/docs/conference.htm
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >>
    >> Mike O'Brien
    >>
    >> Trying to keep the barbarians from the gate, but they all have fake
    >> IDs...
    >>

    >> ---

  4. The website looks like an elaborate spoof to me!

  5. Baronn1

    Baronn1 Guest

  6. Snowman

    Snowman Guest

    I THINK IT IS A SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    SEND MONEY NOW.!!!!!!!!!!!!

    LET ME RIP YOU OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. yeah and had you included your address someone would send you the $ just so they too can get the
    sympathy of others who had been scammed.
    ---------------------
    "Snowman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I THINK IT IS A SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >

    > SEND MONEY NOW.!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >

    > LET ME RIP YOU OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. Bill B

    Bill B Guest

    Funny email page. At bottom of page is link to other funny stuff.If your into Guitars check out the
    ebay spoof .

    Carol Cohen <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<BB0668E9.4CF40%[email protected]>...
    > Hey, some of us are dumber than you, Greg. How dumb am I? Well, I thought it was real, for about
    > 12 lines.
    >
    > C.C.
    >
    > > From: "Greg Dunn" <[email protected]> Organization: AT&T Broadband Newsgroups:
    > > alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 18:36:51 GMT Subject: Re: Off Topic But
    > > Important!
    > >
    > > Hmm....why don't I find that funny? Guess I'm just in a bad mood.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Greg Dunn
    > >

    > > "Mike O'Brien" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >> http://j-walk.com/blog/docs/conference.htm
    > >>
    > >> Regards,
    > >>
    > >> Mike O'Brien
    > >>
    > >> Trying to keep the barbarians from the gate, but they all have fake
    > >> IDs...
    > >>

    > >> ---
    > >> (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.487 / Virus Database: 286 - Release Date: 6/1/2003

  9. Harv

    Harv Guest

    Thanks Mike. My bladder always enjoys a good hearty laugh. Now I have to look under the desk to find
    out where my ass went after it fell off. "Mike O'Brien" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > http://j-walk.com/blog/docs/conference.htm
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Mike O'Brien
    >
    > Trying to keep the barbarians from the gate, but they all have fake
    > IDs...
    >

    > ---

  10. John W

    John W Guest

    I recently advertised a bent and had about 10 of these emails where they wanted to purchase it for
    their client. I guess in this instance it should be "Seller Beware".

    John

    "Mike O'Brien" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > http://j-walk.com/blog/docs/conference.htm
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Mike O'Brien
    >
    > Trying to keep the barbarians from the gate, but they all have fake
    > IDs...
    >

    > ---

  11. Mike O'Brien

    Mike O'Brien Guest

    "harv" <harv*no_spam*@spininternet.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Thanks Mike. My bladder always enjoys a good hearty laugh. Now I have to look under the desk to
    > find out where my ass went after it fell off.

    jest doing my part...<g>

    Regards,

    Mike O'Brien

    Trying to keep the barbarians from the gate, but they all have fake
    IDs...

    ---

  12. Mike O'Brien

    Mike O'Brien Guest

    "Pamela Dallas" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    Regards,

    Mike O'Brien

    Trying to keep the barbarians from the gate, but they all have fake
    IDs...

    > The website looks like an elaborate spoof to me!

    ya think?

    ---