Off topic: home gym for sale.

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by #215, Apr 28, 2003.

  1. #215

    #215 Guest

    Does anyone out there want to become a sprinter or just get stronger. I'm moving and dont have room
    for my york home gym even though it takes up little room. It has pec deck, lat pull etc with pin
    stack weights. Just about as new coz they don't really wear out. Also good as clothes dryer! hehe

    Melbourne's coburg area. $100.

    Tags:

  2. Marin

    Marin Guest

    "#215" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Does anyone out there want to become a sprinter or just get stronger. I'm moving and dont have
    > room for my york home gym even though it takes up little room. It has pec deck, lat pull etc
    > with pin stack weights. Just about as new coz they don't really wear out. Also good as clothes
    > dryer! hehe
    >
    > Melbourne's coburg area. $100.

    What model is it?

  3. #215

    #215 Guest

    Its the york 401 black with red mats.

    "marin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > "#215" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Does anyone out there want to become a sprinter or just get stronger.
    I'm
    > > moving and dont have room for my york home gym even though it takes up little room. It has pec
    > > deck, lat pull etc with pin stack weights.
    Just
    > > about as new coz they don't really wear out. Also good as clothes
    dryer!
    > > hehe
    > >
    > > Melbourne's coburg area. $100.
    > >

    > What model is it?

  4. Marin

    Marin Guest

    "#215" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Its the york 401 black with red mats.
    >
    > "marin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > "#215" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > Does anyone out there want to become a sprinter or just get stronger.
    > I'm
    > > > moving and dont have room for my york home gym even though it takes up little room. It has pec
    > > > deck, lat pull etc with pin stack weights.
    > Just
    > > > about as new coz they don't really wear out. Also good as clothes
    > dryer!
    > > > hehe
    > > >
    > > > Melbourne's coburg area. $100.
    > > >

    > > What model is it?

    sold for $100, subject to inspection, check your email ([email protected]) for correspondence.